Ctrl+V Game V3

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
[Caracas, 1962]. Poeta, ensayista, profesor e investigador universitario. Ha publicado en Caracas los libros de poesía Al
margen de las hojas [1991]; De espaldas al río [1999]; Pasado en limpio [2006] y Cuidados intensivos [2014]. Publicó en México Principios de contabilidad [2000] y en Madrid El cangrejo ermitaño. Antología poética [2020]. Entre sus libros de ensayos, investigación literaria y antologías publicadas en Venezuela, se cuentan Lecturas desplazadas. Encuentros hispanoamericanos con Cervantes y Góngora [2009]; Itinerarios de la ciudad en la poesía venezolana. Una metáfora del cambio [2010] y Formas en fuga. Antología poética de Juan Calzadilla [2011]. Las palabras necesarias. Muestra antológica de poesía venezolana del siglo XX apareció en Santiago de Chile en 2010. Profesor titular de la Universidad Simón Bolívar, es magíster en Literatura Latinoamericana y PhD en Lenguas Romances y Literaturas. Ha obtenido, entre otros, el Premio de Poesía de la Bienal Mariano Picón Salas [1995], el Premio Hispanoamericano de Poesía Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz [1999] y el Premio Anual Transgenérico de la Fundación para la Cultura Urbana [2009].

( it's a poet's biography... in spanish, hehe )

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori OP1 - “Motto! Motto! Kaiketsu Zorori” by Kouichi Yamadera (6.4)

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
He was born in the Summer of '69 when he and some guys from school had a band and tried really hard.
Unfortunately, Jimmy quit and Jody got married. He should have know they'd never get far.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Your everything
has lost its tomorrow
and is now wandering through eternity
along with me,
who stopped in time, unable to say goodbye.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben

The verification code I need to log in as a mod lol