Current Marriland Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marill

Official Poster
Site Account
Current Marriland Forum Staff

This topic will include useful information about what each of the staff ranks mean — as well as their members — and explanations on any other present colors. The details about each particular staff member in this listing should assist you in getting specialized assistance for your needs.

Rank Explanations —

Site Account: The Site Account Marill will be used for a variety of official posts, but is not an Administrator and should not be contacted with any inquiries.
Founder: The user Marriland, whom you may know from Youtube, Twitch, and the previous iterations of the Marriland Forums, is the founder and host of these forums. On the staff front, he has full access and will be here to offer advice and input as he can, as well as step in for any pressing issues. You may see him posting around the forums — but please keep your forum-related inquiries to the staff ranks below!
Administrators: Administrators have full control over the boards, permissions, styles, and so forth. They are best personally contacted if you have questions about the whole of the site, or if you are having issues with any of our Moderators.
Moderators: Each Moderator here has powers over all posts on the forums, and is able to move/lock/pin topics and posts, warn users if necessary, and edit content. While they possess global powers, our staff all have their preferred specialty areas, which will be explained below.

Below is a list of all current staff. Please review the next post for bios and forum focuses on each.

Administrators —
seaturtle

Moderators —
Bossvelt
theDINOsaurus
Typhlosion

Last edited by a moderator:

Marill

Official Poster
Site Account
Staff Bios and Focuses

Administrators

seaturtle
[profile]

Hey guys! I'm seaturtle, but feel free to call me Chris. I'm 19 years old, and am a sophomore in college. I'm currently working part time while I pursue a degree in Software Engineering, but in my free time I enjoy playing Super Smash Bros, Overwatch, and a handful of other games. As far as the community goes, I've been a member since 2011 and a part of the forum staff since 2016 when I was brought on as a sectional moderator.

What do I focus on?: I handle a lot of the more coding-intense parts of the site, such as forum skins, layout edits, or setting up new add-ons. I also do my best to keep up-to-date with all user suggestions and ideas. I'm familiar with most forums (excluding the creative boards), and I'm an active presence on the forum's Discord server.

Moderators

Bossvelt
[profile]

I am Boss. I am 22 years old. You will learn more about my exploits the more you are around me. If there is anything y'all wanna know feel free to ask.

What do I focus on?: I just started, so I don't have much of a clear focus, yet. However, I am someone who handles forum events quite frequently. I also am very passionate about encouraging discussions regarding issues that affect and concern our entire community. I am almost everywhere on the forums, and if there is anything I can do to improve any section, I will try to do so. I am also very active on Discord.

theDINOsaurus
[profile]

Hello I am a dinosaur or something. My name is Christy or Dino around here, and I'm a 24 year-old nurse. I have the cutest cat in the whole wide world and he may pop in from time to time to say hi by typing a bunch of 0's or something. Please do not be alarmed - I am not trying to send secret messages. I have been playing Pokémon quite literally longer than I can remember and love to write and do challenge runs. I joined the community in 2014 and joined the staff team in March 2019. Feel free to get in touch here or on Discord if there's something I can help you with!

What do I focus on?: I'm still settling in right now, so stay tuned, but I'm most active around Discord, Playthroughs, Games, Clubs, and the Library

Typhlosion
[profile]

Hi, everybody! The name's Typhlosion, but if you don't want to get me confused with a walking campfire, feel free to call me by my real name, Ben. I'm a third-year undergraduate student living in the heart of Texas and studying biology and Spanish. I've been a member of Azurilland/Marriland for around six years now, and a staff member since August 2018. I like to participate in most areas of the forums, so you might see me around no matter what your interest is, though my greatest Pokémon passion is competitive battling. I'm always happy to chat or help (or battle!), so don't be afraid to contact me if you need anything!

What do I focus on?: Competitive Battling, Pokémon Games, The Library

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.