ダージリンのAMA!| Darjeeling's AMA

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hiya! Darjeeling here. As you can probably discern from the title, this is my AMA. Feel free to ask about anything at all. Here are some snippets about my time on Azurriland around 2016 or so.
I used to be (and will be again soonTM) the club leader of a small club called The Moon(e) Shrine.
I also used to (and will maybe again) give away competitive-ready breedjects in Sun/Moon.

gylfie

rawr
Favourite season?

Favourite all-time fictional character and why?

What's the last thing you misplaced?

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Favourite season?

Favourite all-time fictional character and why?

What's the last thing you misplaced?
Probably Winter. I love snow and being able to cuddle up to my girlfriend with a warm mug of tea or hot chocolate.

Hmmm... It's a toss-up from Diana Cavendish (LWA) and Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed/Destiny). I like Diana because I relate to her. I was also torn between the duty to my family legacy and my own wishes and happiness. I like Lacus because I watched the show when I was very young, and her character just... clicked with me, I guess.

The last thing I misplaced... Do my glasses count? My vision is not bad enough to need glasses 24/7 but not good enough to never need glasses for everyday situations. I frequently misplace my glasses and then go like 'where did I put them this time?'. My girlfriend is always very amused.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I wish I hadn't put so much stock into my questions, because in actuality I had no clue what to ask you :thisisfineazurill:

1. What is your go-to song, when asked to sing on the spot (No running away from this hypothetical scenario)

2. What would you say is your cheat food/comfort food

3. If you had first choice in among us, which colour would you pick for yourself

4. What would your ideal home be, if you didn't have budgetary limitations?

5. How accurate do you think your zodiac star sign is, at defining your personality. What aspects of it do you agree or disagree with.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
I wish I hadn't put so much stock into my questions, because in actuality I had no clue what to ask you :thisisfineazurill:

1. What is your go-to song, when asked to sing on the spot (No running away from this hypothetical scenario)

2. What would you say is your cheat food/comfort food

3. If you had first choice in among us, which colour would you pick for yourself

4. What would your ideal home be, if you didn't have budgetary limitations?

5. How accurate do you think your zodiac star sign is, at defining your personality. What aspects of it do you agree or disagree with.
I've got to say, I've chuckled at those questions.

1. Honestly, there's a list of songs, probably. I've had that happen before so... this is a list of songs that I actually did sing when put on the spot:
  • Senbonzakura (the Japanese version)
  • Mirror Mirror
  • Red Like Roses
  • Phoenix
  • Bad Apple (both English and Japanese)
  • Counting Stars
  • Only My Railgun
2. Uh... probably chocolate, but I'd say that's more a snack? If we were talking like 'full meal' style of foods, probably a really good burger.

3. Cyan, Pink or Purple... hmm... Fine. Purple. Honestly, depends on my mood, but mostly purple.

4. Honestly? No idea. I don't want to have something huge. Maybe a decently sized penthouse apartment with a great view of the skyline.

5. AHHHH why did you have to ask this I have no idea what the traits even are... guess I'll look it up then...
-> A little research later, here's the list of traits I found and my comments. For the record, my zodiac is the Saggitarius
  • Honest / Tactless: There's a reason I've been called blunt by lots of people. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and not a fan of sugar-coating my words. If I think you're an idiot, I'll tell you as much, in most situations. Though I would like to think that I'm not completely tactless and unable to understand social niceties and context.
  • Adventurous / Rebellious: Uh... not much, I'm neither adventurous nor rebellious, both in terms of travelling, personality, and in terms of social beings. I'm a little shy with new people and tend to hold the few friends I have close to heart.
  • Optimistic / Naive: I've always been a realist, regarding most topics, I'd like to think. Maybe I'm a little bit of an optimist?
  • Independent / Unreliable: Honestly I don't know how independence relates with unreliability. I'm a very independent woman, yes. But I'm also a woman of my word. I don't go back on promises if I can in any way avoid it.
  • Philosophical / Cold: Hmmm... To some degree, maybe? I don't really know. I don't spend a lot of time ruminating on the meaning of life, nor do I intentionally come across as cold. Though I can understand if people perceive me that way? I dunno this is the weirdest trait.
-> So... to summarize: I think some aspects hit the mark pretty well whilst others are... not accurate at all.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello! I've got some questions.

1. What inspired you to check up on the forums again after your break?

2. What's the origin/meaning of your username?

3. Favorite Pokemon type?

4. Least favorite Pokemon species?

5. How did the original Moone Shrine begin?

6. One sport you'd like to become really good at?

7. One country you'd love to visit and why?

8. Any idiots in this thread? :thonkazurill:

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hello! I've got some questions.

1. What inspired you to check up on the forums again after your break?

2. What's the origin/meaning of your username?

3. Favorite Pokemon type?

4. Least favorite Pokemon species?

5. How did the original Moone Shrine begin?

6. One sport you'd like to become really good at?

7. One country you'd love to visit and why?

8. Any idiots in this thread? :thonkazurill:
Hello! I've got some answers.

1. I don't quite know myself, honestly. There was always this nagging thought of 'what happened to Azurriland after I left'. When I acted on it sometime in 2019, I found that Azurriland was gone. Eventually, sometime recently, I found that Azurriland had migrated to Marriland. And then I also saw a few familiar names and faces and wondered what it would be like to catch up... et voila, I'm back.

2. So... Darjeeling is a character from an anime called 'Girls Und Panzer' (my profile pic). Darjeeling is also a tea blend, which I am quite fond of. I guess the combination of past me really liking the character and the tea probably made past me choose this username for the forums. Since then I've moved on through a lot of profile pics and discord tags.

3. O gosh it's been so long since I actually actively played pokemon... Hmmm... It's a toss-up between psychic, water, and grass. If I'd have to pick one specific type, I'd say water because Milotic is water-type.

4. Uhhhh... No idea. Competitively, I'd say Shuckle, maybe. Though in terms of aesthetics and stuff I'd have to say Swoobat. I just don't like his looks

5. Soooo... I was in the Aether Foundation club back in the day. There were some aspects of it that I did not like at all, along with some drama that occurred during my stay there. Sometime during said stay, I thought to myself, why not start my own club. And so the idea of the Moone Shrine was born. It took me a while and some more drama to actually make my mind up about creating that server but I eventually just bit the bullet and did it.

6. Figure Skating! I picked it up last winter and dabbled in it. It's fun~

7. Hmmm... Talking about countries I've never been to... I'd say Australia. As for why? I want to experience flipped seasons, for one. For two, I've been to a lot of places around the world, Australia is also far away from anywhere I've been to. And for three, I want to see the Sydney Opera.

8. Hmmm... Should I really count? :thonkazurill: By my count, there's 4. I won't drop any names though.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
If somebody needed to dispose of some illegal rare candies... Where do you recommend they put 'em? Asking for a friend.
Hmmm... I'd dump them into Galarian lakes. Mostly because I don't like Galar.