Daily Camp Tasks and Tips

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
If you've been sitting around thinking "Hm, what should I do today to help my cabin?" then think no more because I'm going to lay down the basic tasks right here.

- If you're available right at the start of the day, help out with solving the puzzles. This is a team effort, and more brains mean faster results. If there's an unsolved puzzle, please at least look it over and do your best to contribute!

- Once the scavenger hunt tasks have been found, try to set aside some time to find the items. If you have them in your home, great! If not, consider taking a trip out to the store if you're able. The more people who submit, the better we'll do on points. Be sure to include a paper with your cabin and username in all pictures and post in the day's submission thread (NOT the Discord) so your picture will be counted.

- Play the flash games for the day. Since this does not have participation points, I recommend getting a feel for which one you're best at and devoting most of your time to that to get the best shot at a high score. If you're a flash game pro and think you can pull off a high score in multiple games, that's even better. Again, be sure to submit screenshots of your best score in the day's submission thread.o

- Work on any other daily events such as art contests, etc.

- Play mobile games, saltybet, mafia, etc when you have time. Daily events with a time limit should be prioritized, but don't forget the week-long events either!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have, have fun, and let's crush the competition. :coolazurill:

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Some CANABALT tips:

- Boxes are your bros! They aren't obstacles, they're actually there to help you! If you're running too fast there are some gaps and nukes that are basically impossible to avoid, but I have yet to find a jump that couldn't be made at middle speed. So hit every other box you find on purpose and keep your speed in check!

- Watch out for windowed buildings! By far the biggest run ender for me. If you feel you're going too fast to be able to react to them, hit a box or two!

Last edited:

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Klung tips:

- Spam click! This allows you to get massive speed boosts. Depending on how far away the wall you're grappling to is, you'll have to spam slower to make sure the grapple connects with the wall.

Epic Coaster tips:

- Get achievements! They give you score multipliers up to 5 times, and most of them aren't very hard to do. Here's a link to know how to get all of them: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/103757-epic-coaster-achievements-discussion . You don't need them all, cause you'll get most of them by playing normally. Here are some easy ones that are difficult to discover: use the j, k, and space keys to jump, as well as the mouse click, and click on the armor games logo, lock, question mark, sound and view scores button on the main menu.

- Get you perfect jumps at the beginning! Perfect jumps are the best way to rack up points in this game. 1 minute of perfect jumps get you about 3 minutes worth of points while playing normally. They are very risky though, so try to get one or two big chains at the beginning and then play conservatively for a big point boost!

- Double/triple tap! If you jump twice on a track with glitter, planes, cameras, etc., you can get double the points! Also exclusively to the glitter tracks, in the beginning when you're not going too fast, you can even jump 3 times and get triple the points! This is a good way to get an extra boost to your score, and there are also achievements tied to this. However, double/triple tapping breaks perfect combos, so don't do it while you're in the middle of one.