Discord Emotes And Nitro

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Since we all (or at least most of us) pretty much use discord nowadays, let's discuss. What are your preferred emotes? Can be the standard discord ones like :thumbsup: or the personalized ones like :coolazurill:. Which ones do you use the most? And do you have nitro or would you like to have it?

By the way if this topic belongs in another subforum feel free to move it.

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
:vessev:

That is the only emote necessary. #VessevforMarrilandDiscord

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I have Nitro and am big on custom emotes!! Whatever's cute works for me, but this one is one of my favorites to use in general.
o and animated hearts!!!

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
For Nitro, I ended up being gifted it for a month. It was alright, definitely nice to be able to use emotes where ever I wanted to. But it's definitely hard for me to justify paying $50 USD (so $66 CAD) for a year of it it when I would only be using it for emotes and nothing else.

As for emotes themselves, I mainly tend to just use :hmmazurill: and :thonkazurill: and its variants where ever I can.

Last edited:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
bubba gifted me a month of nitro for christmas which was super fun, and then it was easy to justify spending the money to pay for a full year, both for the fun and for supporting discord. it's a great application and where so many of my friendships flourish so it's very important to me

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I really like Nitro and haven't regretted buying it!! You don't realize how fun the freedom with emotes is until you have it tbh. And make a server full of emotes of your cat... I've also gotten some use out of the other features like file sharing and so on, actually, so it's been a very worthwhile investment for me.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
I've also gotten some use out of the other features like file sharing and so on, actually, so it's been a very worthwhile investment for me.
wait yeah forgot this was even a restriction before i got nitro. i can actually share videos more than a few seconds long and it's so nice, wish everyone had that feature.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i finally got nitro last month and ill probably renew when my thing is up in 2 days.

idk about having it for the whole year but currently its pretty fun spamming lilfella everywhere

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Thonk and hmm are my life when it comes to emotes that I enjoy using a lot. The upside down and thinking faces out of the default ones also get a lot of use from me.

I currently don't plan to get Nitro because using emotes wherever isn't a huge priority for me. I'm rather stingy when it comes to spending on internet things in general.

Rydia

ΦωΦ
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Unyielding Wings
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
I got Nitro yesterday and so far I'm loving it. 2B emotes are my favorite so far.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I like using Discord so I think supporting it is justified. I pay for monthly which is obviously less cost efficient than yearly but I'm really lazy. I'm too used to using random emotes everywhere now. To be honest though, I don't know where a lot of the emotes I use come from.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Discord is pretty good and fun, but I don't talk to people a lot and emotes aren't worth the subscription for me personally. But custom emotes are still fun, really lets you convey how you're feeling.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I really like being able to use emotes everywhere tbh. I'm undecided on whether I'll renew Nitro when the month through a gift is up though. As much as I love having custom emotes everywhere and using them a lot, I guess I'll probably leave it for the time being. I'm sure I'll get it again in the future at some point though.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i love nitro so much and the emotes are absolutely my favorite part and the only reason i’d actually renew it after my month is over from a gift. i probably won’t get it again bc im poor but hopefully when i get a job i can buy it again

my favorite emotes are :3_:, :_3:, :choobie:, and anything on the arsene server uwu

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Part of me wants to get Nitro so I can use :vessev: at any time. Sadly, most of my money goes towards gas so I can do extracurriculars D,: