UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
  • Name/Username: Neb
  • Character you want to represent you. You can give me a link for an image: Nick Wilde

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
1. What is your favorite Disney movie? What makes it more likeable to you than other Disney movies?
I really have to say Aladdin. It's been one to stick with me in more ways than one, its charm between the songs and characters will always be memorable.

2. Who is your favorite Disney character?
This one's a bit tough, but maybe the genie perhaps? He's funny and hits the mark in every way. Gotta give a mention to the beast, too, just because he was a good mix of the character they went for.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
  1. What is your favorite Disney movie? What makes it more likeable to you than other Disney movies?
  2. Who is your favorite Disney character?
My favorites from when I was young would either be Lion King, Aladdin, Atlantis, or Emperor's New Groove. Lion King's a favorite probably because of Timon and Pumba. Aladdin was a favorite because of Robin Williams playing Genie, Atlantis was and is still a favorite because it's so underrated, and Emperor's New Groove is a fave because Yzma and Kronk are the most hilarious villain duo ever.

My favorite Disney character is probably Kronk, if we're just using movies. Because Patrick Warburton makes almost anything better with his line delivery. If we're including video games, then I'd have to say Goofy for obvious reasons.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
I have to agree Kronk is hilarious. And I enjoy the angel/devil silliness.

Also, it's interesting that most of us chose our favorite character to represent us. I chose Elsa for a different reason, though I changed it to Chihiro.

Anyway, I'll ask another question but anyone who missed the previous questions can still answer those.

3. Which villains do you think are the most evil? Why? You can list however many you want.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
So I just saw the new trailer for Aladdin and I'm a lot more hopeful after the trailer. It looks like they're trying something new, and I'm glad because I was worried about it. Will Smith isn't blue the whole time, the songs sound pretty good, I might actually see it in theaters now!

The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Lady Tremaine, Frollo, and Scar are the most evil imo. Frollo burned down Paris, murdered, and was a racist/classist jerk who didn't know how to handle physical attraction and used the church to justify it all. Scar murdered his brother, tried to have his minions eat his nephew, ignored his responsibilities to the point of the entire kingdom being dry and dead, and also aggressively hit on Nala in both the musical and a deleted scene. Lady Tremaine and EQ both abused young women from childhood because they were pretty, and EQ tried multiple times to murder Snow because she couldn't handle someone being better than her. I always got the sense LT beat Cinderella at one point, though that's only my observation and not confirmed. And Maleficent cursed a baby because she wasn't invited to a party, then called upon the powers of hell itself to stop her curse being undone again because she wasn't invited to a party. That's petty and uncaring on another level.

Last edited:

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Scar, Cruella, and Frollo seem the most evil IMO. Scar because he murders his brother. Cruella because it's in her name and also the plan to skin poor defenseless puppies for a coat. And Frollo because, well he tried to burn down Paris when the woman he lusted after chose another man.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
@DeepSeaPrincess that sounds nice ^-^ I'm glad they're trying something new. I was probably going to watch it anyway, but it's good to hear something positive.

@Godot oof yeah, good choices. It's interesting how when one's young one doesn't really get the implications. I didn't understand the lust part, but as I watched it later on, I realized. Also, there's a video on YT that talks about the different villains. I can link it, but it's in Spanish.

As for mine... Hm, kind of have to agree, though maybe I'd add Lady Tremaine. She wasn't outrightly evil, but she did abuse Cinderella whenever she could. :/ It's sad when there are people like that in the real world. Scar was great until he insulted his allies. Lol.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
I too would have to say that Frollo was the most menacing. He was outright evil in more ways than one. Honestly, you could basically just copy/paste any villain from TV Tropes' Disney Complete Monster page and they'd probably fit well.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Name/Username: Moonwatcher
Character you want to represent you: Héctor (From Coco)

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Frozen 2 looks pretty cool. More autumnal than the first one, which is nice. Not sure about any other upcoming movies, been kinda out of the loop. Frozen aside the last Disney trailer I saw was for Artemis Fowl.

Favourite movie? I'd have to say Wall-e. It was so adorable and heartwarming. As for characters, from Wall-e it would be EVE, since she's just awesome in every way; but in general Disney movies would be Flynn Rider, because of how full of himself he is and how he put on the dashing rogue, but still cared for Rapunzel truely, enough to share his true self with her.

As for most evil, I'd go with Shan Yu. He's completely ruthless, and racked up on of the biggest body counts I've seen in a disney movie.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
@Pendraflare true. But I feel like some characters that may be seen as villainous aren't as much, depending on the movie. For example, the hunter from The Fox And The Hound isn't evil, he's just doing his job.

@Moonwatcher oooh Shan Yu is scary. I forgot about him.

Also, I watched almost all of Moana today. I think I may have missed a bit between where Mahui abandons Moana and when she gives Tafiti's heart back. But I liked what I did watch. It's a nice movie :3 Maybe still not one of my favorites but better than I thought.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Ok, I know we've mostly talked about movies here but can I just gush about how freakin excited I am for Galaxy's Edge? Not only will we be able to get nice lightsabers, but build our own droids, fly the freaking Millennium Falcon, and will be judged based off out actions to be sorted into First Order/Resistance/Scoundrel? And all the amazing looking drinks and food... My gf and I will be going late next year, around my birthday. We'll be going as combined celebration my birthday, something for my gf, and my graduation from a job training program. And I'm soo excited!

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Video game related, but I'm somewhat excited about Marvel Ultimate Alliance making a return. Now if only Disney would let companies other than EA play with Star Wars... Yes, I'm still salty over the lack of KOTOR 3. And yes, I think Obsidian could work wonders with Star Wars (actually forget think, I know they can).

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
@DeepSeaPrincess That's great news, Athena and sounds really fun! Yes, of course people can talk about anything related to Disney, not just movies. I hope you and your gf have a lot of fun! I didn't even know there was a Star Wars theme park.

@Godot You can talk about video games too, of course. What's Marvel Ultimate Alliance about?

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
It's basically a Diablo clone, or more accurately a Gauntlet clone, and the plot is basically that several major Marvel villains have teamed up to make everything terrible (because achieving that goal on their own just doesn't work out well for any of them) which causes SHIELD to need the heroes to all team up. Although the second game, which involved the Civil War storyline, had the heroes teaming up against each other.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
So I was at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando today! I unfortunately didn't get to ride as many of the rides as I would've liked because the lines were so long. I did ride some, though, and had my picture taken with a few of the Disney characters, like Ariel in her grotto, which was fun. I'll likely post a picture later!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
So I was at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando today! I unfortunately didn't get to ride as many of the rides as I would've liked because the lines were so long. I did ride some, though, and had my picture taken with a few of the Disney characters, like Ariel in her grotto, which was fun. I'll likely post a picture later!
I'm gonna be looking for that picture, I'm glad you had fun! What rides were you able to get on?

PyroKinesis

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Corey
I would like to join!

Name/Username: Corey/PyroKinesis
Character You Want To Represent You: Louie from DuckTales, here is the image to use.

And I'll go ahead and answer the questions too...

1.) What is your favorite Disney movie? What makes it more likeable to you than other Disney movies?
Hercules. The music is great, the humor is great, and Hades is an incredible villain.

2.) Who is your favorite Disney character?
I might have to go with Tinkerbell for this one. Green is my favorite color, and there is also nothing like the reaction you hear when Tinkerbell starts flying down her zipline during some of the Magic Kingdom fireworks shows.

3.) Which villains do you think are the most evil? Why? You can list however many you want.
I mean, the sheep in Zootopia wanted to start a civil war!

Status
Not open for further replies.