Dizzy's AMA

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
Ask me anything! However, I do have some rules in place to make sure none of you are Death Eaters in disguise:
1. No inappropriate or overly personal questions!
2. Be polite!
3. Don't be shy!
Fire away!

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
What are your favourite Harry Potter movies?
Are you excited about the new Fantastic Beasts movie?
Have you read the Harry Potter books? If so, did you like them better or worse than the movie?

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
what your patronus would be?

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
woah i haven't gotten any notifs for this thread so sorry for being late
What are your favourite Harry Potter movies?
Are you excited about the new Fantastic Beasts movie?
Have you read the Harry Potter books? If so, did you like them better or worse than the movie?
My favorite Harry Potter movie has to be Sorcerer's Stone, mainly because that's the movie that I feel showcased magic best (as in not just a colored beam of light.) Heck yeah I'm excited for Crimes of Grindelwald. I've read all of the books, and I personally believe they are better than the movies solely because they include all of the details.
What's your favorite spell? What about favorite magical beast? What would your favorite class be if you went to Hogwarts?
My favorite spell would have to be the Jelly-Legs Jinx. Imagine screaming "Locomotor Wibbly!" at people and crippling them. My favorite magical beast is the Thestral, for reasons I will explain later. My favorite class would be Charms, since that's like the bulk of most magic in the wizarding world.
what your patronus would be?
I've taken numerous tests and the conclusive answer is the Thestral!