Do you ever just get excited over really simple things?

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
this sounds dumb but I really appreciate opposable thumbs. Not a lot of animals have them and things like typing and writing would be a little hard without them.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
...I need a definition for excited. I mean if it equates to nervous, then I get excited for meeting new people.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Heh, yeah, I do get excited over little things myself. There are things that can just make me squeeze with excitement! :3

And I'm a 27-year old man. Why am I so soft? C:
Everyone gets excited like this sometimes, though. It shouldn’t be thought of as a feminine or childish thing.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Oh right, puppies and big dogs. I get really excited when I see a new dog, like I want to pet all the doggos in the world... The literal translation of my first name (Lover of Hounds/Lover of Wolves) is very accurate, I've never met a dog I didn't like. Although I've met quite a few that don't like me, but most seem to think of me as friendly.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
The thought of drinking coffee makes me excited every morning.

I suppose this sounds really strange but I get really excited heading to work. My colleagues are great friends with me so it's that feeling of meeting my friends every day that makes me look forward to work for the most part.