• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Pixel Art doing all hoenn mons in gsc style

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Idk how you did it but you made Mudkip even cuter. I love all of these, thank you for posting!

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
Haven't lost your touch

Calaf

Advanced Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
League Champion
Time Zone
GMT+1
Wow, these sprites look absolutely amazing! I look forward to seeing more of them!

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
havent updated in a while oops

added surskit, shroomish and slakoth lines

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Wait a minute hol up

These are really ****ing good

I should get back into spriting I actually kinda miss it

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
lizzy they're beautifull!!!! I have no idea how to do spriting but it looks awesome and i want to try ittttt