AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Another E3 has come and gone, it's time to discuss what was revealed, what we liked, what we didn't like, and guess who really won E3.

Overall: Placement of who won: Nintendo, Microsoft, Square Enix

Microsoft: Microsoft's E3 had a bunch of stuff that I didn't care about, but a bunch of stuff that looked REALLY good. The Outer Worlds, Lego Star Wars, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Halo Infinite (damn, Installation 07/Zeta Halo took a beating), and of course, CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 pretty much stole the show, showing off Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhand - easily my favourite game of the show. Other than that, Elden Ring's concept looks pretty nice.

Ubisoft: Didn't watch it, didn't care much for it. I'm not a Watch_Dogs fan, and really nothing stood out to me here. Even if Just Dance is still coming to the Wii.

Bethesda: Again, nothing really stood out to me.

Square Enix: Final. Fantasy. 7. Remake. God, that redone version of the normal battle theme is banger. This is probably one of my favourite bits from Square. That gameplay demo looked absolutely fantastic, too.

EA: Don't care for anything aside from Jedi: Fallen Order, which looks surprisingly decent - considering EA's track record with Star Wars.

Nintendo: Dear god, there was quite a lot here that looked good. Fire Emblem: Three Houses showing off the 5 year timeskip, Dragon Quest's Hero and Banjo-Kazooie being challengers 2 and 3 for Smash Ultimate, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch coming to Switch (yet not on PC, annoyingly), Animal Crossing, and Zelda 20 being a direct sequel to Breath of the Wild. The gameplay demos for Pokemon as well as Fire Emblem looked really good.

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
To be honest I never cared about E3 but even I have to admit that this one was breathtaking. :winkazurill: