AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
How healthy is everyone, I'm curious? Do you watch your eating, or do you eat more for taste? Do you exercise or do you prefer chilling?

I try to be healthy and calorie wise I'm pretty good for my diet but I could work more on actually eating better. I live with my mom until later this year, and she's pretty good about keeping us healthy, but she does serve a lot more bready things during winter so I should go the extra mile with snacks. I also need to start doing the workout I set up last year, but I need to actually do it. Overall I'm not terrible but I should be more diligent than I am with my health.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i eat pretty well just because otherwise i just feel gross. im not a super stickler about it and probably have like 2-3 un healthy meals a week (like a cheeseburger or something fatty).

i used to exercise a lot more but i no longer have the time in the day to do that the way i did before. i do still walk a fair amount just because i play pokemon go though

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
I am pretty strict with myself when it comes to food because I do want to maintain my current weight. I naturally love fruits and vegetables so that is not really a problem. I try to stay away from animal products in their purest form, but I do still eat things which have a little dairy or egg in them. I'm loving plant-based ice cream and yogurts though. Cutting out dairy helped me lose a lot of body fat and feel less bloated. (Seriously, cheese is the devil)

As for exercise, I am the worst. I pretty much sit at home during most of the year because Belgium's weather is horrible. I am fairly active during summer because I walk around a lot playing Pokemon GO. Right now it's Winter so I've reverted back to my couch potato-status, unfortunately. :P

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Not gonna lie, I am not very healthy. I'm very guilty of stuff like fast food and what have you. To add to that, the pizza is by far the thing I get the most at work, because it's less expensive and a good value. I do tend to get Mexican food on a regular basis though, which does tend to have mostly healthy ingredients to my knowledge. This is balanced out by the fact that my job is one that involves LOTS of physical activity, but once I'm done with that job it may be harder.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
As many of you know, I used to be a very unhealthy person. I would drink 1-3 energy drinks a day, and eat like a baguette to keep me full. I just very recently started eating healthier and going to the gym. I try to eat healthy meals, and I do when I can, but it's not always an option. That's probably my biggest downfall. I get weird looks sometimes, but I'll like munch on a bag of salad (no dressing or toppings or whatever just lettuce, cabbage, and carrots and stuff) and it keeps me full at the expense of like 50 cals per monstrous 3-4 serving bag. I dont think its bad for me, i should probably do my research to be sure

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Despite being average weight, my diet leaves a lot to be desired. It’s mostly just grains, dairy, and the occasional piece of meat or fish. I only eat fruits and vegetables when my Mom gives me them. One of my goals is to live a long, happy life so I should probably fix that.

As for exercise, I usually take a brisk walk or use my elliptical three times a week. Not the best routine, but it gets the job done.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
I was mostly pretty awful at eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients and all that stuff that keeps you healthy. I've only ever looked at how many calories it contains rather than how good/bad it is for me. An example of my terrible eating, is that if I have a thickshake, which is a whopping 700 calories, I'll just eat a piece of fruit or something to push it up to 900 calories and call it a day. I would drink a ton of pepsi max to keep me full and bloated.

It's something I'm trying to work on though, and I've definitely been eating much better this year. I have to eat some fruit and veggies every single day, switched my drink to tea, and completely banned fast food.

Exercise usually isn't a problem since dancing is such a fun way to exercise. Normally I go on frequent walks but right now it's summer and I don't go outside unless it's necessary in this heat.