Wonderlocke Emily's Ultra Sun Wonderlocke- Entry 2

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
Hey y'all! I'm back with a new challenge. Now, before I dive into things some of you might be curious where the platinum nuzloce went. What happened was that I ended up losing the platinum cart somewhere in the house and haven't found it yet. So, until I do find it I won't be continuing it over here.
Anyway, I'm excited. New challenge and it's a wonderlocke, which means a basket of anything and almost everything could appear. Well, without further ado let's get into the rules!

Wonderlocke Rules
  1. Game doesn’t start until pokeballs are given.
  2. Catch the 1st pokemon on each route.
    1. Route 3 will be separated into 3 areas. (Beach, school, and grassy area.)
  3. Pokemon caught must immediately be wonder traded.
    1. Level: Pokemon over the level of the grand trial may be wonder traded for a pokemon within the level limit.
    2. Dupes Clause: If I get a pokemon over wondertrade that I already have I may choose to wondertrade again for a new pokemon.
    3. Shiny Clause: If I run into a shiny pokemon in the wild I may catch it even if it isn’t my first encounter.
    4. No evolving?: Male combee and male salandit may be retraded.
  4. If refresh is used I may only go up to 2 hearts for extra experience gain.
  5. Exp. Share may be on.
Anyway, I hope you guys join me for the ride! I'm so excited to start this up and see where this ride takes me. Good luck with your challenges and see ya' guys around!

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
Hey you guys! I'm back! Now to preface this I'm doing a different type of updating/ documentation. We'll see how it works out. Just warning you it might take a bit for me to ease into how I want to write it and you'll see in a bit why. This first update won't get very far, but eventually I'll get into the grove of things and find out how this character speaks and how to get the most out of these updates.
Screen shot 2018-11-09 at 6.28.55 PM.png
  • I started the game as a girl and the random name generator gave me the name Casey. All of the names in this challenge are/ will be determined by some sort of random name generator.
  • I went and got ready for the day.
  • Went up the hill only to be attacked by a yungoos.
  • Defended by the starters and seen by Kukui.
  • Picked Litten as my starter and named him Django as chosen by RNG.
  • Vs. Hau
    1. Django used ember, Rowlet used tackle
    2. Django used ember-> Rowlet fainted (Grew to level 6.)
  • Saw a girl in a white dress go to the ruins and followed behind her.

Django M
Litten
Lv. 6
Scratch
Ember
Growl
--
Deaths? It's too early for deaths... unless I lost the 1st battle that is.
Well, the documentation is a bit different for me. I'm still trying to figure out how to get fully out of summary mode in my writting. But I didn't get very far in this entry. It was also only 3 paragraphs. But I'll eventually get better with them.

I hope you guys enjoyed. Continuing off of last post I'm ready to dive into this new adventure whether it takes a while to document or only a short time. Hopefully, I can keep up my muse and get this finished. Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see ya' around!

Last edited:

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
Good luck. You are going to need it. Two words: Ultra Necrozma. It might end your adventure. Great start by the way.

Reactions: SAF

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
Good luck. You are going to need it. Two words: Ultra Necrozma. It might end your adventure. Great start by the way.
Thanks. I know UN is an absolute beast. We'll see if I even make it that far. I might not even make it that far depending on how RNG goes for me. But if I do make it, let's hope I can make it through.
Yay! Nice to see someone jump on the USUM crowd. :P Shame the games kinda got overlooked! But that's a fun little way of doing the writing you have there, looking forward to seeing how this goes.
Thanks and yeah. I personally enjoyed USUM. It's story wasn't terrible. But, I can see the faults people have with it though. The way of writing way popped into my head a little while back. I didn't full on want to go story mode. But I didn't really want to stick to only doing short updates either. So, I tried to find a midpoint, where I could write as much or little as I want while still being creative with it.
And we're back! It's time for the next update. Last time, Casey got her starter, litten, and began following someone up towards the ruins, curiosity driving her to find out what was going on. Now, let's see where Casey can get in her writing for today with the second entry in her notebook.

Entry 2 - Part 1.png
Entry 2 - Part 2.png
- I reached the ruins.
- Saved Nebby from spearow and got launched off a bridge.
- Saved by Tapu.
- Went home and introduced cats.
- Fell asleep.

Django M
Litten
Lv. 7
Scratch/ Ember/ Growl/ --
None yet.
Well, slowly but surely making writing progress. I know it's slow, but I'm trying I might just end up making the updates longer than the one page. I'm typing these in Word and on the 1st update I stopped before it added more space on the page. This time I went to a page and a half? Quarter? something like that. But it will pick up eventually as I figure out how much I want to write per update and how to get the pacing right.
Meanwhile, not much is going on as I haven't reached my 1st WT. I shall reach it and you'll see what I get. I still can't get over the name Django though even if I don't get to keep him around.
Bridge Fight.png
Well, I hope y'all enjoyed. I know we only got through the bridge. But next update will definitely be at least the Hau battle and maybe a bit more depending on how long these writing entries should be. Someday we will get through tutorial land and get our first wondertrade. But until then good luck with you guys' challenges and I'll see ya' around! :smileazurill:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
This looks really good. I love the way your updating. The journal is really cool!

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
Django, eh? That somehow reminds me of Solar Boy Django from Boktai. :hmmazurill:
I actually haven't watched it. But I was amused by the name when it popped up.
This looks really good. I love the way your updating. The journal is really cool!
Thanks. I just thought I'd try something a bit different.

Just wanted to make a quick post to update y'all on what was going on. So, I'm coming on my finals in early December. So, I've been really focused on college lately. I know, I probably should've waited to start this nuzlocke writing, but I was really excited to just get going with anotehr one. But still, I will try to get the next update out as soon as I can. Just know that it might be a bit longer until then. Thanks for your continued patience.