• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Everyone is Mafia: Part whatever

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
We are back with the pew pew wackiness
Will we be using some of the new roles who nose!!!

This game will be played anonymously. When you sign up, you must PM me a nickname/alias you would like to go by in the game.

When the game begins, I will post a list of everyone's alias. These names are your targets.

Every player will have 1 "shot" per night. You may pick any single person to shoot each night. You must PM ME your shot every night. You cannot use Discord to send me your actions UNLESS there is a reason you cannot PM me on the forums.

In addition, every player will start the game with one Bullet Proof Vest(BPV). A BPV will protect against any ONE shot over the course of the entire game. If you are targeted by more shots than you have vests(ex: Player A is targeted by 2 shots on Night 1) then you will die.

Every player will also be granted a role! A role is basically a free perk that you can take advantage of every night. It may be an ability, or something like having 2 shots per night, or starting the game with more than 1 BPV, anything! I will PM you your role along with an explanation of what it does.

Think of your alias and role as your tools as well as bargaining chips.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ROLES IF I SEE YOU'LL WIN EFFORTLESSLY (ie. you found some loop to give someone infinite BPVs)

In addition to the list of aliases, I will post a list of users who are alive. The names won't correspond directly to the aliases, and you aren't allowed to PM me saying "shoot Bossvelt" it has to be one from the alias list. This list is just for informational/bragging purposes.

You're also not allowed to shoot yourself unless your role PM says otherwise.

Once a player is dead they cannot be revived under any circumstances later in the game, dead means dead.

Posting in thread as well as communicating via outside means is fine, telling people your alias and role are fine, forming alliances is fine, betrayals are fine, almost everything is permitted EXCEPT...

No posting info if you're dead(ex: giving away all info on other players you have after you're already dead)

Do not take screenshots of your role PM or chat logs, these have been photoshopped in prior games and made a mess so assume they're fakes. Tell me if screenshots are going around and I'll give the player a warning.

Each Night lasts 24 hours maximum. Failure to send in an action once will result in you being removed from the game. Normally I'm lax with this rule, but Smash Camp only has so many days.

Once I receive all actions, and publicly declare it, actions are considered locked and phase ends. Results will be posted and the next phase will begin immediately. NOTE that on the final few days, if there is a low player count(3 ~ 5) I will hold a lightning round where all actions are locked immediately after I receive them all and will post results, so it is not a 24 hour cycle.
Be the last team standing or a circumstance happens where a tie takes place

Right now I want a minimum of 4 players per cabin. If it so happens more players want to play and every cabin has an equal amount interested then I will increase the number of participants (no worries I got enough roles).

Cabin counselors I would prefer you guys make a topic in your subforum so you can show me just who exactly is interested that way I can gauge if I'll have 16 players or 20 or 24 etc.

Sign-ups will end either by the time camp starts or by the time I got enough participants.

NOTE: do not post here yet your counselors will be making threads in your respective cabins to get the minimum 4 that are interested

Participants
Nuuk
ShadowedEevee
atlus 2
Neb
Moonwatcher
Karolina
theDINOsaurus
Moxie
Biohazard
BasedJarrod
Fafrir
Mystical
Zange
Felly
Varhii
Bluejay
SAF
ihsaan
SarasaKat
Calaf
Deva
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Ritvik
Pendraflare

EDIT: point values for the winner/winners will be made clear once the game is over

Last edited:

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Update: you sign up in your cabin's thread but you can pm me your alias if you wish unless you really don't care and wanna say it In the thread

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED
PM ME YOUR ACTIONS OR POST IN YOUR CABINS EIM THREAD BEFORE THE END OF DAY 1

Participants
Nuuk
ShadowedEevee
atlus 2
Neb
Moonwatcher
Karolina
theDINOsaurus
Moxie
Biohazard
BasedJarrod
Fafrir
Mystical
Zange
Felly
Varhii
Bluejay
SAF
ihsaan
SarasaKat
Calaf
Deva
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Ritvik
Pendraflare

Aliases
Sapphiral Sudsy
Godzilla
kaiju
Lupin
Clearsight
Flo
Elmer Fudd
E.Lias
Mac n Crepes
qwertyuiop
Summer Cookout
Slytherior
Thendi
Toe beans
Globe
Chocolate
badman
Camille
atlus 2
Seulgi
Cactus Eater
Aegis
Gritty
Ayce
The Salty Spitoon

note: u may **** talk in this thread freely

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
We Cabin <3 you all.

ihsaan

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
haha sup yall

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
YEET!

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
oh god o ****

time to get shot 23 times in the chest

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Waves. Claims Miller.

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
Can't wait to shoot Lizzy 23 times in the chest

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
haha wonder if i'm dead

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Same here tbh xD

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone