Randomizer Everything's All Right (Omega Ruby Randomizer-Badge One Complete)

Should I Randomize Evolutions?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Well I failed my last locke so why not see how bad my luck is at this?

1-All Standard Nuzlocke Rules Will Apply.

2-Starters, Encounters, Trainers, and Gyms will all be Randomized as well as Static Encounters (Gifts, Legendaries, etc.)

3-Should I randomize evolutions? (Y/N?-Will Depend on Majority Vote.)

Feather32

Junior Trainer
Good point I didn't really think of that I know some people do randomize evolutions, but I would hate something good turning into something terrible. So here we go without randomizing evolutions.

-Did my Randomization and started up the game. I love the call back to the original games in the opening brings me back to the old days of Emerald.

-We get finished moving in and I set the clock by just looking at it. LOL, then get to miss seeing our dad on TV. Head next door after that and meet Brenden before heading out to rescue Professor Birch from a rabid Pokemon, and we get to see our options. Looks like Clawitzer, Dragalge, or Gorebyss. Tough choice, but I end up picking Dragalge.

-Apparently Birch was getting attacked by a wild Skarmory, which uses Peck a couple of times with Dragalge uses a few Feint Attacks to take it out easily.

-Then we head back to the lab where I get to nickname Dragalge who will now be known as Seaweed.

-Birch sends us up to Route 103 where we're suppose to battle Brendan, and I know his starter will be level 7 so I'll grind a small bit to get Seaweed up to level 7 as well.

-Head into Oldale Town to get some free Potions and then back to Route 101 to grind a bit.

-We battle a Surskit, a Qwilfish, a Munchlax, a Tentacruel, and a Dewott to reach level 7 and then head to Route 103 to take on Brendan.

-Starting the battle with Brendan he sends out his only Pokemon for the moment which is Manectric which apparently opens with a Psyshock attack yikes, oh well at least the challenge won't techinically start until I get Pokeballs. I heal with a Potion and it attacks with a Focus Blast which doesn't do much after a couple of Faint Attacks it goes down luckily without knocking out Seaweed.

-Head back to Littleroot Town to get our Pokedex and Pokeballs.

-Head back to Route 101 to get our first offical encounter after getting the DexNav. Turns out to be a Kirlia which I hope I can catch with one Pokeball since I know it can Teleport and luckily it succeeded. I add him to the team and name him Heero and then to the PokeCenter to heal and start raising Heero up a bit.

Name: Seaweed (Dragalge-M)
Level: 8
Ability: Poison Touch
Nature: Quirky
Moves:
-Tackle
-Smokescreen
-Water Gun
-Feint Attack

Name: Heero (Kirlia-M)
Level: 2
Ability: Trace
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
-Growl
-Confusion
-Double Team
-Teleport

None

Feather32

Junior Trainer
-Head up to Route 103 where our encounter is a Heatran which we accidently knock out with a Water Gun from Seaweed.

-Head out to Route 102 and get our encounter which turns out to be a Darmantian which we catch and name Orihime.

-Battle the trainers one with a Meganium with a Red Card, one with a Munna, one with Palpitoad and Zoroark, and the last one with Barboach

-The Barboach took out Heero with a Meteor Mash attack that I didn't see coming.

-Headed into Petalburg City where we watch Wally catch his first Pokemon and head onto Route 104 where we encounter a Blaziken. We caught him and named him Ichigo though it took about five Pokeballs to catch him.

-Took on the two trainers one with a Kakuna and Shiftry, the other having Shroomish.

-Head into Petalburg Woods to encounter a Sudowoodo who we caught and named him Groot.

-Took on the first trainer who had a Cofagrigus, a Treecko, and a Swirlix.

-Then it's time to take on the Team Magma Grunt who sends out a Ferroseedn who I send out Orihime who knocks it out with a OHKO Fire Fang attack.

-The Devon Researcher we rescued give us an Exp. Share and runs off to Rustburo to see what the Magma Grunt was after there and we continue through the forest.

-Take on the last trainer in the forest who has a Pikachu and not just any Pikachu, but a Cosplay one. Groot lands a couple Rock Throw's while it sets up a Reflect and hits Groot with a Thundershock in the meantime, but Groot takes it out with a third Rock Throw.

-We exit the forest and grab the Wailmer Pail.

-Take on the first trainer who has a Slakoth. The second trainer has a Makuhita and a Basculin. The twins have a Meditite and Cascoon. The fiserman has a Shuckle, Dratini, and a Lotad.

-Did some restocking and healing and grabbed the Cut HM in Rustboro City and then headed over to Route 116 where we encounter a Noctowl who we name Soren.

-We take on the trainers that we can to train.

-Trainer One has a Skitty and a Dewgong, Trainer Two has a Bunnelby, a Tangrowth-that knocks out Soren with an Explosion attack, and a Persian. Trainer Three has a Treecko. Trainer Four has a Wartotle and a Mew of all things!

-Head into Rusturf Tunnel where our encounter is an Abomasnow where Groot accidently OHKOs it oh well.

-Head back to Rustboro to take on the Gym Trainers: Trainer One has a Bastiodon, and a Escavalier. Trainer Two has a Serperior. Trainer Three has a Paras. Now it's time for Roaxanne.

-Vs. Roxanne: Her first Pokemon ends up being Ursaring which I send out Groot to deal with as it uses Tickle and then Stone Edge which doesn't do much as Groot lands a Low Kick and a second one after another Tickle attack. Then Roxanne uses a Potion as another Low Kick takes Ursaring back to red again. Another Stone Edge takes Groot to the red and a Low Kick finally knocks out Ursaring. Her second Pokemon is Makuhita so I send out Ichigo who gets blown away by Whirlwind after landing a Peck attack and Orhime gets dragged out and finishs the job with a Fire Fang attack.

-First Badge in hand we get Rock Tomb from her we head outside stopping to heal before we will start chasing down the Magma Grunt we saw run past.

Name: Seaweed (Dragalge-M)
Level: 15
Ability: Poison Touch
Nature: Quirky
Moves:
-Tackle
-Acid
-Bubble
-Feint Attack

Name: Groot (Sudowoodo-M)
Level: 15
Ability: Rock Head