• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

F.A.Q - Frequently Asked Questions - Trading

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Frequently Asked Questions - Trading
Q: I've been scammed / I think I was traded a hacked Pokémon!
A: Visit this thread for more information about avoiding scams and hacks.

Q: I don't want to trade with someone, but they keep bothering me.
A: You are never forced to trade with anybody under any circumstances. If a user is harassing you, please report them to a staff member.

Q: Can I trade codes?
A: As stated in the Trading Rules, trading codes is allowed, but in doing so you accept the risks involved. Be very careful.

Q: Can I trade Pokémon from the 6th Generation to 7th Generation games?
A: Yes. If you do this, please use the "Multi-Gen" prefix in your thread to indicate as such.

Q: Who's a Staff Member I can talk to?
A: You can find our current list of Staff Members here. Most staff members will be able to assist you, but some have a specialty in the trading forums.

Q: How do I lock my thread?
A: To prevent anyone else from posting in your thread, edit your thread and un-click the option to keep the thread "open"

Q: I have a question that isn't on this list!
A: Feel free to post any questions you have in this thread, or privately to a staff member, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Hi! Are there any particular guidelines we should follow when trying to create a semi-permanent to permanent trade shop thread?

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi! Are there any particular guidelines we should follow when trying to create a semi-permanent to permanent trade shop thread?
We have no set up guidelines when it comes to shops. All the other rules still apply, as it's just a place to offer a lot of Pokémon at once. If you want to keep your thread open, just keep it updated and active at least every two weeks so it stays relevant.