Monotype Fancy's fabulous monotype Black 2 adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
I'm in the middle of playing Pokemon Black 2 with only water pokemon. I'm on the 4th gym (Elesa), and my team is:
Dewott
Azumarill
Psyduck
Eevee (will evolve into Vaporeon)
This is not a Nuzlocke, but my rule is that I can catch as many water Pokemon as I want as long as it becomes a water type at some point before it's fully evolved (I can use Azurill, because it evolves into water Pokemon, or Eevee as long as it evolves into Vaporeon).
My character's name is Fancy, and she's on a journey to catch the most fabulous water pokemon ever! I also named my rival Faboosh, he's looking for fabulous Pokemon to beat mine with, both in terms of how fashionable they are and in terms of Pokemon battles.

Last edited:

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
And just so it's clear, I have been doing the challenge since the beginning of the game.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Documenting midway, eh? And you're on the way to Elesa, eh? Let's hope that her electric squad won't scare you. :winkazurill:

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
To sanianisa: yeah I'm very scared of Elesa, but Clay is gonna be a cakewalk! And I'll be able to fly soon!

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
Just letting everyone know that I won't be posting here for a while because I lost my game cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.