Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
who's your favorite human character in pokémon

mine is magma admin tabitha. he's such a cool fella

(btw i'm talking about the oras version :nanihmmazurill:)

I don't like Tabitha anymore. Lance is much cooler imo. :hmmazurill:

Last edited:

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Do player characters count? If so Wes from Colosseum was kinda cool. Aside from Wes, I might say Jovi or Chobin from Gale of Darkness. From the mainline games, I'd probably have to say I prefer Cheren and Bianca as characters... Although as rivals both fall short.

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Do player characters count? If so Wes from Colosseum was kinda cool. Aside from Wes, I might say Jovi or Chobin from Gale of Darkness. From the mainline games, I'd probably have to say I prefer Cheren and Bianca as characters... Although as rivals both fall short.
well the thread's name says favorite human characters, so player characters count :hmmazurill:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
My favorites are a three way tie between Erika, Jasmine, and Mallow.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
it's hard to choose one but i love serena bc of her character development in the anime and she has a very cute design.

and to clarify it's not just because she had character development, i know a lot of characters did, but i loved watching hers specifically and related to it a lot on a personal level

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Camp Crew
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
N, probably. If we're talking about the Mangaverse, Yellow/Gold/Black are some of my favorites though.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
My top three are Green (boy), Dawn, and Barry. Also have a deep love for Ash. The characters are as special to me as the Pokémon!

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I love Dawn, Serena, Lana and Cynthia the most, based on what I've seen of them in the anime, games and designs.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Something about Hala just clicks. Maybe because he reminds me of my Grandpa a bit.

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
I'm gonna be old-school on this one because I rarely watch the latest anime seasons and movies. My favorite human Pokemon character will be a tie between Sir Aaron (from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew), Flannery, and Drake. Sir Aaron is my favorite movie character, Flannery favorite gym leader, and Drake favorite Elite Four member. Shout-outs to Tate and Liza, and Sabrina for their epic anime depictions and Dawn for her cuteness.

Ape711

not infected by dragon virus
AKA
Andrew, Ape, Aep
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Switch FC
SW-4903-4757-9682
IGN
Andrew
Paul, from the DPP Anime. Best rival of all time and and amazing from a story perspective, giving Ash a real character arc and something to overcome besides the Pokemon League which we know he wont win, and Paul was also a near perfect foil to Ash's character.

I'm sorry, I'm a writer and I cant help myself

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
There is only one correct answer to this. It is Miror B. easily

:ludicolo:

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
IGN
Anne
N is definitely my favorite human character. I just really love his character development and how he grew as a person. From the anime, I have a soft spot in my heart for Dawn. I just found her relatable on a personal level.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
My favourite female character is Lillie, cause personality and story wise we have a lot in common, and her character inspires me to grow stronger and get over my fears. I don't think I'll ever relate to a character more than her and I love her for that. :tearazurill:

My favourite male character is Alan, mainly cause I have a thing for characters that appear cold, but turns out they have a soft and caring side. He also has a cool design and I love M Charizard X :uwuazurill: and I think he was Ash's best rival by far.

Last edited:

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
Volkner and Flint are pretty cool.

neoratz

i wish squids were real
AKA
Katey
Time Zone
EST
mine’s probably a tie between Dawn, Barry, N, and Blue/Gary(???)! from the games specifically cuz i never really watched the anime.

i dunno if i ever had a #1 but the games aren’t very fresh in my mind either.... maybe i need to go on a replaying marathon to revise my answer ( ;`ヘ´)

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
League Champion
AKA
Daam
I guess I'll go from Games, Anime and Manga

From the games, my favorite Character is definitely Silver! He had such an amazing arc from a type of guy to steal a Pokemon, to a more gentle trainer that backs you up from time to time. I always thought of him having a stronger arc than even Blue tbh

From the anime, I have a weird love for James! Like he has a heart of gold for the most part in his individual episodes, but he keeps being strongarmed into crazy scenarios. I just really like him

And from the Manga, It's a tie between Red and Black (Hilbert in games)! Since they both have compelling personalities that drove the story forward for me, but I'd probably say Black is more my favorite after what happened to him in the ending of the Black and White arc.......

Calaf

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
For me, it's probably Clay. Behind his somewhat blunt demeanor, he comes across as rational and analytic. For instance, he avoided a fight with Team Plasma in the middle of the city in Black & White. Steven Stone and Grimsley are probably tied for second place, they're pretty cool as well.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
May (from the anime) because she has the same hair and eye color as me, which made me overjoyed as a 12/13-year old watching the show. I never liked Misty, so she was a welcome change to me.

I know it's kind of a stupid reason, but I just also loved her. I was also an avid Ash x May shipper and would get into so many arguments with people about it. Those good old times.

I also think May has the best and most diverse teams out of all Pokegirls. (Dawn is a close second)