favorite human character

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
My favorite character is currently Lance. I think he's cool and uses dragon-type Pokemon which is a big plus for me. I don't like Tabitha that much anymore because he is way too silly (both in personality and looks) for my tastes.

I also like Cynthia, Guzma and Zinnia.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
N is a super well-written and interesting character, I like him a lot!
Looking to the anime, Paul is a surprisingly well-written character for a kids TV show, and he has good taste in Pokemon too.
The top tier character of the series is your BOY Guzma, god, has their ever been such a charming character in all of Pokemon? No, there hasn't. His charisma extends to all the rest of his SQUAD too!

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
My fav #1 character is currently Courtney. I really like her design and a rather mysterious personality.

Fafrir

Cunning God of Death
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Grimsley, hands down. I love his design and his personality, also he uses Dark-types which is a huge plus. I am also fond of Colress, Zinnia, Sidney, Nanu, and Miror B.

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
There are so many but if I have to choose then I'll go with Lance, Elesa and Clay.

Lance was always the coolest Champion IMO, I mean he uses 3 Dragonite and Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon.
Unova has the best Gym leaders (not counting the Striaton trio) and the best of the best are Clay and Elesa. Both of them are amazing and have so much character that makes them stand out compared to the other Gym Leaders. They aren't pushovers either as their gym battles can be challenging if you aren't prepared, Volt Switch Emolga can be super annoying and Excadrill is always scary with those amazing stats.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I didn't go farther than Hoenn in the anime so my knowledge is limited, but probably Brock. I just always loved him for some reason.

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
Cynthia and N.

Hands down best champions therefore my favorite characters.