• Fennekin

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Godot

Dragon Tamer
AKA
Connor, Godot, Mir (although only one person has ever called me that)
Time Zone
Central Time
Such a tough choice... I'd say my favorite is either Froakie or Fennekin, but it shifts between the two. Might be more difficult if I ever used Chespin, but unfortunately I haven't.

Pendraflare

Power Player
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
I really like them all. x_x But I would have to go with Fennekin. Cute little fire fox, and Braixen has a fun design for an NFE. And I like Delphox more than a lot of people do, I'll say.

For real though I could legit choose any of them. Probably my favorite set of starters.

FruitCola

New Trainer
AKA
Young
3DS FC
3411-6741-2047
IGN
Young
At base I really like Chespin, overall I'll have to go with the Greninja line. Like cmon it looks badass

Kaori

Junior Trainer
Fennekin and Chespin are both adorable if we are going by base stages, but I used Froakie in my first playthrough of Pokemon X because of the final evolutions.

I've used all three since and I can say I honestly like all of these now. In my opinion, they're the strongest starter trio and rival even the original Kanto starters. I like how they all follow a theme, rather than just being random animal-like creatures.

WindriderShiva

Beginner Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
I like them big fighting machines like Chestnaught, and the mage-like Delphox was neat. Overall I think I like the Fennekin line more... ... but I also really like the Chespin line.

I don't really dig the ninja aesthetic much anymore, so the Froakie line wasn't for me. Cute, but eh.