AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I would have said Darkrai, but I always forget about the distinction between Legendary and Mythical Pokemon.

As far as real legendaries, Rayquaza, Giratina, and Zygarde all have cool designs and lore. Obviously I've got soft spots for Ho-Oh and Lugia, being a Johto fan. And for whatever reason I too have always found the four legendary golems to be rather appealing @Rockie

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
Mew will always be my favorite mythical. If we're only talking legendaries, Zekrom is a gem in my book.

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-6769-1098-6000
I love Legendary Pokemon, mainly just because the lore and story surrounding them make the game so much more immersive for me.
If I had to pick an all-time favorite because of that: Arceus. :arceus:
I mean, the creator of the universe, ultra-rare, basically god of the Pokemon world, and I've even created roleplays/worlds/stories in my head, paper, or on the forums stemming from this Pokemon.

Following that, in no order, I love the birds, the dogs, Latias/Latios (specifically because of the movies), Virizion, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina, Reshiram, Kyurem, Xerneas, Solgaleo, Zacian, Celebi, Darkrai.

If I had to not choose the god-tier Arceus, I would probably go for Dialga. :dialga:
He was the first legendary Pokemon on my very own first Pokemon game: Diamond. He'll always hold a special place in my heart because of that and he's got a cute, in-a-bad***-way, type of look.
He's also the main man of Pokemon Explorers of Sky and that game is my absolute hands-down favorite Pokemon game of all time. Celebi and Darkrai also are in my fave list because of that game as well.