Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Wheather it’s the intensity of nuzlockes or the team building of mono type runs, what kinda of challenge runs do you enjoy playing?

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
I don't really care for most challenge runs, but every once in a while I do a game where I try to acquire as much of my team as possible through nonstandard means: in-game trades, gifts from NPCs, and in my current case, the Pokéwalker.

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
I love randomized Nuzlockes! I love the fact that you never know what's coming next, whether it be for better or worse.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I like Monotypes and Scrambles the most. Forces me to use Pokemon I wouldn't use otherwise. Lockes while I do find them fun, they stress me out.

Emilyeevee

Games and College Life
AKA
Emily
Time Zone
CT
I tend to enjoy nuzlockes despite how mediocre I am at them. But I've recently gotten into doing monotypes and am enjoying them.

Lorekeeper

Rookie Trainer
I like nuzlockes although I am terrible at them. I have considered a shiny badge quest in the past and I like scrambles.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
My favorite challenges give me the opportunity to try out new Pokemon, preferably with relatively low stress. I know it's cheating to choose my own challenge, but I've had a blast with every Role Challenge I've done.

Feather32

Junior Trainer
I love Scrambles and Randomizers the most. Granted I've tried a couple mono-types, but I tend to lose interest in them fairly quickly.

LRachelR5

Junior Trainer
I found myself enjoying nuzlockes and wedlockes a lot but I do the occasional monorun and often use a random number generator to generate teams for myself for the added challenge of using mons that I may not always use

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Another who prefers team constraints. Done a few monotypes and a scramble or two. Also Leaf Green with first-stage Pokemon only, and SoulSilver with Pokemon that don't evolve only (eg Lapras, Girafarig). I'm planning on doing a monocolour run in future, that should be neat.

I tried Nuzlockes a couple of times, didn't like them. Without a level cap it just turns into grind like crazy so you don't die, while with a level cap it becomes grind like crazy to replace the team members that just died!

I think I'd like to do a low-level run, though I'm not sure Pokemon's the most amenable game to that.

ShinyThor

New Trainer
I don't have a lot of challenge experience but so far i think basic nuzlocke has been my favorite

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Combo Nuzlocke & Scramble.
I like the Scramble challenge, as it forces me to use pokemon I wouldn't otherwise. (Dustox for instance)
However, I also like adding the Nuzlocke permadeath to pretty much every challenge now, as it add more tension to every battle.

So pretty much any challenge that severly limits my team combind with permadeath.