3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
I have too many YouTube subscriptions.

Let's Plays
PlayingWithMahWii is the reason I'm here, chuggaaconroy has probably been the biggest influence on me, Shirley Curry is the most wholesome channel on the internet. Honorable mention to superskarmory, who takes me back to simpler times.

Not Let's Plays
Extra Credits and Game Maker's Toolkit are nice for people who like to make games, SciShow Space is space, Zero Punctuation (Escapist) has a way with words even if what he says about games has zero bearing on whether I actually want to buy it.

Music
There are so many good ones I don't think it'd be wise to try and pick favorites =/

my subscriptions are public if that helps. (there used to be even more of them, I recently went and removed the ones who'd been inactive for 2+ years.)

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Here’s some more I like to watch:

Truegreen7 - His positive outlook is refreshing and his editing is superb. It’s been great watching him improve these last two years.

Scott the Woz - I remember when he only had 35k subs. His video topics are interesting and his humor is quite unique.

Nintendrew - His videos on obscure game controllers and games are always a treat. I’m a little jealous of his extensive game collection.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
honestly i don't really follow youtubers bc it doesn't really interest me and im too busy to keep up with anything really,, youtube videos are usually too long for me to focus on so a lot of the time id put them on 1.25 or 1.5 speed to get through them quicker,, i just have other things id prefer to do with my time

i do enjoy most of setheverman's videos (though he doesn't upload very often) and i liked ProZD's stuff but i don't really keep up. My sister likes to watch the try guys with me and i like some stuff but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch them.

ive also watched a little of dr hope's sick notes reacts to cells at work and i liked his enthusiasm so id probably watch more of his content if i had the time.

the rest of my subscriptions are mostly music channels and vocaloid producers

so yeah not really emotionally invested in any you tubers ahah

Last edited:

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Original151 - Vinny just has this sorta energy to him, and so I keep coming back
SeaPeeKay - Callum is the same, just presents his energy for different reasons
JackSepticEye - ...do I really need to say anything here?
8-BitRyan - He's just funny tbh xD
Doni Bobes - Trolls? I'm in.

Bones Barlow

Ghost with the Most
AKA
Bones
Time Zone
EST/GMT -5
3DS FC
5370-0907-5084
Switch FC
SW-0851-1998-5587
I don't pay attention to as many YouTubers as I used to, but there are a few I keep up with:

Brave Wilderness: God, this channel. Coyote Peterson is probably most famous for the series of videos where he intentionally gets himself stung by various insects, but the channel includes so much more than that, and you're missing out on a lot of good stuff if you only watch the sting videos.

TierZoo: This is one I only started following fairly recently. Dude talking about animals and zoology like it's competitive gaming stuff.

supergreatfriend: One of the few LPers I pay any attention to. Guy with a relaxing voice plays through a variety of (often genuinely oddball) games. Good for winding down after a lousy day at work.

Chip Cheezum: Another LPer. He's best known for his playthroughs of the Metal Gear series and a yearly 24-hour charity livestream called Gextra Life. Almost all of his videos feature him co-commentating with a friend or two, and it makes for some wonderfully funny stuff. Also notable for the sheer amount of effort he puts into his videos.

Neil Cicierega: The man behind internet darlings such as Potter Puppet Pals and the band Lemon Demon. His entire channel is solid gold and you should watch his stuff.

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
insaneintherain - This guy is a music student and a saxophone player who makes some insane (heh heh) jazz renditions of video game songs. He's covered everything from Pokemon to Sonic to Fire Emblem to Metal Gear, and he continues to impress me. I can literally feel his sax harmonies in my chest, they're that good :)

Pretty much anyone on the HermitCraft server - Am I too old for Minecraft Youtubers? Probably. But I definitely don't watch these guys for meme value. They're all genuinely talented Let's Players that know the game well and interact well with each other. All of them play together on a survival server, where they build huge and elaborate bases, prank each other, and make bank in sweet, sweet diamonds. Standouts from the group for me include Grian and iskall85.

DBZ Abridged - Even if you're not a DBZ fan, you've gotta give this a watch. It is, hands-down, one of the funniest shows on the internet. Highlights include Vegeta's pink shirt, the changes to Popo, and basically the entire Namek saga.

these are so dorky smh :,)

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
bossu and i been watching dead mall series by Dan Bell it is strangely entertaining...

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
ok lets go

Super Eyepatch Wolf: This guy. This guy is a legend. I love every video he's ever made, and he adds so much heart to every video he makes, even when it's about a subject as soul-sucking as the sadness that comes when the Junji Ito Collection is mentioned.

Welsknight: Chill Minecraft channel, he's recently been doing Pixelmon and showing off his genuine Pokemon knowledge which probably exceeds anyone else I've seen play Pixelmon that wasn't a Pokemon channel.

Kursgesagt: Fantastic, sometimes depressing videos that I can't get enough of.

TeamFourStar: All of their shows are incredible. I love them.

WoolieVersus/Matt McMuscles: I'm grouping these lads together since they're part of the now-defunct Super Best Friends, even though their content now is vastly different. Matt's "Wha Happun?" series and Woolie's Get Into Fighting Games, Woolie Will Figure It Out and Castle Super Beast (ft. former Best Friend Pat) content is all fantastic.

cr1t1kal: The Monkey Nuts saga, the Official Podcast, his random diatribes and Moist Meter are all fantastic series that are truly hilarious.

Alpharad: The quintessential Smash YouTuber, and his Kingdom Hearts 3 series is deadly hilarious.

FWOB: The best boys on YouTube. The Chris Robin saga is possibly the only livestream series I've ever finished.

ZeRo: ohoho AHAHAHA i love watching ZeRo's stream highlights.

ZFG: OoT speedruns are really satisfying to watch.

Clint Stevens: Washed speedrunners are really satisfying to watch.

SimpleFlips: Same as above, but also Tetris.

theneedledrop/Anthony Fantano: Hilarious and informative music reviews from the best teeth in the game.

The Anime Man: Combine great sarcastic Aussie humour with genuinely good Japanese culture lessons/anime discussions.

Linus Tech Tips, TechLinked, JayzTwoCents, Dave2D: All grouped together because I like getting tech info from multiple sources.

Arlo: Nintendo analysis at its finest from a nice little muppet boy.

TierZoo: Classic channel that is just hilarious.

Mossbag: The best Hollow Knight lore videos there are. Hornet is NOT void.

EDIT: HOW DID I FORGET FACT FIEND? Holy **** Karl and Brad might be the funniest fact guys on the Internet, PERIOD. I'm often in hysterics watching some of their greatest content. That goddamn gazelle video.

Last edited:

Window Stranger

You've Stalked The Stranger
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alice
Time Zone
Mountain Time
Gotta have youtube in my life! x3

Lets Players:
John Wolfe
MrKravin
theRadBrad
GTLive

Artists:
Mary Doodles
The Drawfee Channel
cosette onisuu
Laovaan
LeslieLu Marie

Anime/Otaku Related:
akidearest
The Anime Man

Animators:
Jaiden Animations
PantslessPajamas
Tabbes

Others:
Alonzo Lerone
Corinne Leigh
Dope or Nope
JennaMarbles
JT Music
MacDoesIt
Marco in a Box
RachhLoves
ThreadBanger
Jordan Reacts
Escapist

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I got more Dailymotion channels.

Siivagunner: My favorite channel, no doubt about it. The constant stream of meme remixes of video game music is awesome, especially now that I've spent time without it. A lot of the rips are pretty average, but there are also a lot of really good ones that come out.

Sephirothsword57(AKA Davepretendo): A masterclass parody of Neckbeards and stereotypical anime fans. His channel is small but it's really good, assuming you can tolerate a bit of cringe humor.

Jim Sterling: The greatest showman in games media, in his own words. He's an independent games journalist who goes super in depth into the ills of the industry. He's also a wrestler.

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
I used to play minecraft a lot and was really into the Redstone aspect of things and that got me into a guy named MumboJumbo who did tutorials and such. I became such a big fan that I watch all his videos even thought I hardly play anymore. Other channels that I am a big fan of are First We Feast (Hot Ones segment) Gordon Ramsay anything, TeamFourStar and Cyanide & Happiness videos. I did enjoy my fair share of AGT videos too.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
I've been watching Strictly Dumpling because I've been really obsessed with food lately x(

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
pokeaim good for watching showdown and chilling
nakeyjakey good for funny and informative videos about games
dunkey ofc
jontrons 2 videos this year
Company Man is really good for surprisingly entertaining video that tells you a history about companies
watchmojo is ok to criticize and binge for low effort
Joseph Anderson has good **** when he uploads
False Swipe Gaming is good to see competitive history of pocketmans
Scott the Woz captures old school jontron videos but does it with his own distinct personality and editing
oneyplays is great for watching pals **** around with games
last but not least Supereyepatchwolf is just an amazing dude with amazing videos with the highest quality you'll ever see
Nakey Jakey stinks
Joseph Anderson is kino

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
I love youtube, I watch at least 3 videos a day but usually more.

Game Theory Live is one of my favorites. You probably know of Game Theory's outrageous, well-researched theories about video games. What you might not know is that the people behind it - Matpat and Stephanie - are genuinely kindhearted, funny, and extremely intelligent people. Watch their livestreams - I would recommend their GTeaLive series where they discuss recent YouTube / media news. My favorite playthrough they did is Kindergarten.

Drawfee is a extremely funny channel. 3 artists draw a challenge. The commentary is excellent, and the art is great as well. But the commentary is good enough that you can watch it without the visuals, sometimes.

Arlo talks good. No, really, he talks really good about Nintendo. If you're looking for a reasonable, yet still passionate and genuine opinion on the latest nintendo trends, check out this blue cookie monster.

Feminist Frequency makes very well edited video essays on issues involving feminism in games.

The Pop Culture Detective also makes amazing video essays, especially on masculinity in film. I'd recommend his video on Newt Scamander's masculinity in Fantastic Beasts.

PBGGameplay is super funny, especially his PGB&Jeff playthroughs. Super Mario 64 Randomizer is their current project.

Brutalmoose has the funniest editing I've ever seen. Watch Bike Safety Camp.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
alright let's go not spoilering cos lazy sorry

• maxmoefoe/maxmoefoe2/maxmoefoepokemon !! i love his pokemon ****
  • Swagkage. i love u swagkage.
  • Tanya Shatseva
  • videogamedunkey OF COURSE
  • imaqtpie
  • anklespankin
  • SNEAKY of course <333 (the league sneaky, yes)
  • true crime daily - i love crime **** so ya
  • bob ross <3
  • kiandymundi
  • theres some more ill edit in later

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
I do watch YouTube often so here are some of my favorite YouTubers at the moment:

Chuggaaconroy - The best Let's Plays you'll find on the internet. He puts so much work into every project and his enthusiasm about the games makes his videos even more enjoyable to watch.

Pikasprey Yellow - This guy makes awesome videos (mostly about Pokemon) that usually take a lot of time to make so he doesn't post very often but when he does post you are guaranteed to enjoy the video. I absolutely love his SoftLockPicking series as well as his Pokemon Solo Run videos (he did Ditto and Slakoth so far).

Pewdiepie - I don't watch his gaming videos (not my cup of tea) but I do watch every other type of his videos (commentary, LWIAY, Meme Review, PewNews...). I have a lot of respect for this guy because he managed to not only keep going but also become even more popular despite the media attacking him constantly for no good reason. I personally believe that in comedy nothing is off limits and I hate to see people constantly being attacked for making a joke. It is admirable that he managed to grow even stronger after all of those constant and unfair attacks from the far right media.

Pokeaimmd - Probably the best place on YouTube for some competitive Pokemon content. A tons of respect for all the hard work he puts in by posting 2 videos every single day even though most of us don't have the time to watch even half of them since they are usually at least 20+ minutes long.

And I guess I'll also put a channel I discovered a couple of weeks ago but be warned that it's not for everyone as he is not politically correct: It'sAGundam - I discovered him on accident but I loved the videos I've seen so far. He is hilarious because he speaks the truth and tells you his opinions on different topics without being worried who might get offended. Honestly we need more people like that especially now when it is considered cool to be a "victim" and everyone is getting offended at the drop off a hat.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Is this a trick question? :P

I liked watching Super Carlin Brothers "Heyyyyyyy brotherrrrr!" Though I haven't in a while. I also watch some Spanish vids like EnchufeTV (not one YTer but a group) and I also like watching videos that analyze movies.

Edit: Alex Meyers! That dude is funny.

Last edited:

Null

watching sad anime
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Null
marriland and ttar (duh)
Cube ent channel for i-talk (only cuz idle)
currently Commonwealth Realm. they have the best zelda theory vids along with other nintendo stuff.
I also watch lankybox (amazing 0 budget music vid parodies) and dkdktv for dat kpop news. also GoToe cuz he amazing
TwoSetViolin dont need any explanation
YEET smash for some smash montages and VGBootCamp for tourney matches
Nicobbq, Nat Bandy, Mayro for 'is it possible to beat mario' videos
every single korean entertainment industry official channels lmao
Doopiano for kpop piano covers
IU official for IU stuff <3
ZeRo and Leffen (duh)
Mumbo Jumbo and Grian for minecraft content
also sometimes other nintendo gamers like zeldamaster, zackscottgames
i shamelessly learn kpop choreos by Ellen and Brian

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i just love jennamarbles and her boyfriend julien so much they are so pure & instantly brighten my day with any video. also gamegrumps are just still such amazing and funny people. otherwise i really only watch dashie for the laffs.

every year i watch fewer and fewer and fewer youtubers. but the people i still watch are just so wholesome and i've grown so attached to them. hope they all know they are wonderful people

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Chuggaaconroy for Let's Plays. I also sometimes watch Rachel and Jun, Deep Look for naturey stuff, Binging with Babish for cooking stuff, and a bunch of other obscure channels.

One of these obscure channels I recently discovered is called Life in Jars? (with a question mark). He visits ponds and beaches and collects sand, plants, water, and other stuff. He then stuffs everything into glass jars to make ecospheres. Every so often, he will make monthly or annual reports on the microorganisms living in the ecosphere. Super relaxing stuff.