Applechrisp

Beginner Trainer
Time Zone
MST
3DS FC
2165-6205-7475
Switch FC
SW-2234-5580-4045
Not ranked in any order. I watch a lot of OG YouTubers + some new. But I've been really wanting new content lately.
TheValleyFolk, Smosh, & Nigahiga: I like TheValleyFolk so much, I like the balance between weird funny with the mix of intracting with the audience. Plus, they just won bring the funny on NBC which is crazy!

ClickForTaz: I just recently found her channel not to long ago. She's really funny. She just tries to do her best to be a human and it great.

JennaMarbles & Julien Solomita: I think they are really funny together and are genuinely good people.

DynamicBanter: Is a horn honking podcast as I like to call it, I recommend turning the volume lower than normal lol. It's also known for accidentally crashing cars from people laughing to hard.

NakeyJakey: His love and nostalgia for videogames is amazing to watch and it makes me wish I had the same passion as him.

TheJWittz: He was the first person I subbed to. He basically did everything pokemon for a while, but now does everything Nintendo and some anime.

GoodMythicalMorning: I used to watch them a lot, but have grown out of the show.

OTHER FUNNY PEOPLE
MikeFalzone:
Stand-up/Advice
Grace Helbig:
JacksFilms:

ROBOTICS/TECH
Simone Giertz
William Osman
Michael Reeves
Tested

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
Not ranked in any order. I watch a lot of OG YouTubers + some new. But I've been really wanting new content lately.
TheValleyFolk, Smosh, & Nigahiga: I like TheValleyFolk so much, I like the balance between weird funny with the mix of intracting with the audience. Plus, they just won bring the funny on NBC which is crazy!

ClickForTaz: I just recently found her channel not to long ago. She's really funny. She just tries to do her best to be a human and it great.

JennaMarbles & Julien Solomita: I think they are really funny together and are genuinely good people.

DynamicBanter: Is a horn honking podcast as I like to call it, I recommend turning the volume lower than normal lol. It's also known for accidentally crashing cars from people laughing to hard.

NakeyJakey: His love and nostalgia for videogames is amazing to watch and it makes me wish I had the same passion as him.

TheJWittz: He was the first person I subbed to. He basically did everything pokemon for a while, but now does everything Nintendo and some anime.

GoodMythicalMorning: I used to watch them a lot, but have grown out of the show.

OTHER FUNNY PEOPLE
MikeFalzone:
Stand-up/Advice
Grace Helbig:
JacksFilms:

ROBOTICS/TECH
Simone Giertz
William Osman
Michael Reeves
Tested
you have good taste my friend... and you know of nakeyjakey and mike falzone!! i love them.

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
For games: Jwittz, SomecallmeJohnny, Scott the Woz (sometimes), Caddicarus, Mangs (sometimes), BlazingKnight, Alpharad, Game Grumps (sometimes), PeanutButterGamer (sometimes)

For movie criticism: YourMovieSucks, I Hate Everything, Nostalgia Critic, Chris Stuckman

For anime: Otaku Fan Girl, Lost Pause

Other: No ********, Brave Wilderness, Jontron, UrinatingTree, ERB

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
i don’t watch actual youtubers as much anymore, but here are ones i still watch pretty consistently/keep up with their videos.
-vinesauce/vargeskelethor
-pilotredsun
-david firth
-sr pelo
-SBSK
-chadtronic
-skycorp home video
-oneyplays
-jonni phillips
-whang!
-lenstar productions
and a bunch of obscure music uploading channels i thank them for my life.
i used to watch a lot more gaming channels and Pokémon related ones, but now i mainly watch animations, skits, or strange stories from the internet and such

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
I'm not that much of a YouTube lurker/fan, but recently I've been watching videos by Smallant1. One of my favorite videos I've watched recently is his Pokémon Platinum run in which he took no damage.