Graphics Portfolio Felly does art

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
New month, new graphics. And apparently back to Katy Perry stuff lol.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I decided to make a list of ideas for graphics practice from renders I feel inspire me or just characters from shows/games/whatever that inspire me to make graphics with them as the render. This Zoe image is the first from that list. Also just gives me something to post here besides the monthly set updates I do.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
After a little bit of a tussle with Photoshop, I managed to make a flag for my cabin for Smash Camp, and I thought I'd share it here! I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with the smaller canvas; on one hand, I like it and it was nice to work with something a little different, but on the other hand, I wish I had a little more space to work with.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I guess you could say I'm doing a little bit of experimenting with sizes of graphics lately, thanks Smash Camp. I really like how cute this piece is. It originally started out as a signature style graphic, but I had a lot of empty space on the right side and wanted to make it smaller. I was just going to crop out the side that was empty, but I thought a Polaroid style picture would be cute, so I went with that instead. I was also going to use a different font for this, but the one I downloaded didn't come out as I'd hoped when I actually put it on the image, so rip that.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Hello, I am back with more art.