Rainbow Rocket Grunt
- Join Date
- Nov 9, 2018
- In the cardboard box in front of your house.
- Time Zone
Felly's Graphics CornerHello! I'm Felly, and I make graphics. I use Photoshop CS6 for this purpose. I've been doing it on and off for about 10 years or so, but I've recently picked it up with the intent to improve and get better. I also enjoy making graphics for others because it opens my world up to new possibilities and new things I might not have tried without the request.
What I'm Willing to Do
I'm willing to give just about anything a chance! I can't learn if I don't try! I can 100% make the following items though:
Anything outside of the above items, I'm willing to try and make, but I cannot make any promises it'll come out good.
You can see all of my recent work on my art gallery, and all of my work from June 2016 to the present is on my Imgur account. I'm also providing a selection of items from the list above for your viewing convenience.
- Please be patient. I have a job and I do things outside of the forums. I am not constantly at my computer. I anticipate having a 24-48 hour turnaround for requests, but it may take longer, depending on your request and how many people are waiting before you. If I feel like it's going to take longer than a week, I will let you know.
- Credit is not required but appreciated. As long as you don't go running around claiming my work as yours, we'll be fine.
- One image at a time. Please only request one image at a time. Once your first request is completed, you can request something else. I will make an exception if you want an avatar to match your signature to create a set. If you really need a larger request, you're more than welcome to DM me.
- I reserve the right to deny requests. I likely won't be doing this unless your request is way out of my skill level, but just as a warning, I will deny requests if I absolutely have to.
- If you request something and you are not happy with it, I will make edits. I intend to save all files as PSDs until I know you're happy with your request, so if there's any issues with it, I'm willing to fix them!
I strongly recommend you use the form below when requesting. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I strongly recommend it. It'll make it easier for me to understand your request. I am willing to work with you if you don't use the form though. If you do use the form and anything is left blank, I will use my judgement on it. I also won't be maintaining a waiting list, but I will be doing requests in the order in which they are posted. If I start to feel too overwhelmed with requests, I will close the shop temporarily so I can catch up. The form is in the spoiler below.
[b]What you want:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] (Also include color and style) [b]Images:[/b] (Please provide links to high quality images that have transparent backgrounds) [b]Style:[/b] [b]Size:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]