"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Voted for Beruka x2, Nah x2, and Mae. Missed two submissions (once by fifteen minutes). Intended to support Three Houses characters with those last two (probably Caspar and Petra/Hubert). Happens to be playing through Three Houses now for the first time.

Might compare results to previous years eventually, but likely not immediately. Holds less interest due to no longer playing Heroes.

Also, poor Marth. Appears doomed to take home third place among males three years in a row.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Feh Channel is up, and here's my thoughts:

• Fehnix is amazing. Not sure who voices him, but he's great - oh, it's Patrick Seitz. Fohfoh!
  • CYL4 Results: as expected: Dimitri, Claude, Edelgard and Lysithea. I don't see their Brave versions being their timeskip outfits, though. It'd be a little weird.
  • 3rd Anniversary:
    • Hero Fests - Brave heroes from 3 to 1. This is good, hopefully I get some more Brave Heroes from this.
    • 18 Bound Battles - oh boy...
    • Reward Maps - 13 maps
    • Guaranteed 5 star Seasonal Hero - I'm gonna hope for either Bridal Fjorm, Winter Sothis, or Duo Alfonse in this one.
    • A Hero Rises - Voting Gauntlet winner will be gifted to players afterwards. No idea who's gonna win this.
  • Valentine Heroes
    • Duo Alm and Celica - Axe Infantry, I guess.
    • Faye - too bad Alm's been taken
    • Conrad - Sword Cavalry, and also a 4 star focus
    • Rudolf - RUDOLF! FREAKING HECK
    • Silque - Tempest Trials unit. That's okay.
  • Feh Pass Subscription
    • Resplendent Heroes - basically new Zenith outfits for other heroes as well as a +2 stat buff. Everyone subscribing probably ends up with R!Lyn and R!Cordelia, idk. They're basically just buffed versions of old heroes.
    • Special Quests - basically more orbs, Grails, Dew and Aether Stones.
    • More Summoner Supports - up to a total of 3. That's nice, I like that... but price.
    • Re-Act - basically, return to the previous turn if you haven't acted yet, and the start of the same turn if you have. Also works with Game Over. Can't be used in Aether Raids or Coliseum.
    • Auto-start. This is literal convenience. Can be used in Training Tower, Tempest Trials, and Forging Bonds... where it is sorely needed.
    • $9.49 (USD) €11,49 (EUR) £9.99 (GBP) $15.49 (AUD) - this is... a bit expensive.
  • Combat Manual Compilation - Coming version 4.3
    • So, basically, using Divine Codes from Mjolnir's Strike, you can make Combat Manuals of certain heroes. This'll help for some Heroes I have already.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

"This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you on the Dread Isle."

Okay, I'll stop impersonating Denning.

Elibe Heroes Incoming! The half-Ice Dragon Bard and brother to Ninian, Nils (Blue Dragon Infantry); A nomad of the Kutolah tribe of Sacae and father of Sue, Rath (Green Bow Cavalry); the second of the Ilia Pegasus Sisters, Fiora (Lance Flier); and the Ostian Spy and friend of Matthew, Leila (Colourless Dagger Infantry) are coming to Heroes with Chapter 4 of Book 4, seeing both Plumeria and Triandra in action again. {Still think Triandra is better than Plumeria, though}

Rath will also be a 4 star focus on this banner, and the grand hero battle will feature the Wyvern Rider of Bern, Heath.

Okay, I heard about this from a leak earlier, that Nils was showing up, but it's nice to see him. I do think Fiora is going to get demoted afterwards, though, with that non-Prf weapon.

EDIT: Forgot that Fiora had a Summer Alt a while ago, and that Farina still isn't in FEH.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Legendary Hero Incoming! Legendary Chrom is a Water-based Blue Bow Infantry unit with the Pair-Up Ability.

I'm... not sure what to think of Chrom, especially with the Isolation penalty on his Prf Assist. Anyway, out of this banner, I'm mainly looking for Sothis and Julia.

As well, the voting gauntlet should be starting up soon! Honestly, probably should vote Altina so we can get a free good Astra Hero.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Ferdinand: "I am Ferdiand von Aegir-"

Willeth: "FERDINAND, SHUT THE F*** UP!"

*AHEM*

Fodlan Heroes Incoming! Bernadetta of the Black Eagles (Bow Cavalier); Annette of the Blue Lions (Axe Infantry); Lysithea of the Golden Deer (Red Tome Infantry); and Ferdinand of the Black Eagles (Lance Cavalier) are coming to Heroes with Chapter 5 of Book 4 - featuring...

Wait... is that... Surtr? And Helbendi? Is this gonna be another dream sequence thing?

Anyway, the Grand Hero battle will be the Flame Emperor (More than likely Axe Armored)

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Easter Heroes Incoming! Est (Blue Tome Flier), Fir (Axe Flier), Narcian (Lance Flier), and the duo dragons Idunn and Fae (Red Dragon Armoured) are coming to Heroes with the Spring Festival. Narcian will also be a 4 star focus, and Bartre (Sword Infantry) will be our Tempest Trials unit.

Well... not sure what I want out of this.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Mythic Hero Incoming! Bramimond, the Enigma and one of the eight legends of Elibe, is a Dark-based Colourless Tome Mythic Hero with an attack boost. He also has the voices of Eliwood, Hector, Lyn and... Alfonse/Roy... one of them.

Out of this banner - if I ever decide to get back into Heroes from my Switch fix - I want... shoot a number of them. Fjorm, Altina, Peony, Grima... jeez.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

New Feh Channel! Seems Feh is showing off her inner Sothis... as Cassandra Lee Morris is Feh's new voice actor! Certainly sounds better and more - well - invigorated.

Anyway, time to go over everything.

• 30th Anniversary: New maps, child heroes and the like. Interesting stuff. Though... I haven't touched FEH in a while.
  • Limited Hero Battles: Eh, that's nice. Divine Codes and a filter in Edit Teams is pretty cool.
  • Lost Lore - Spoils: An Askr version of regular Lost Lore with no Strike. Seems nice.
  • AR Adjustments: Don't care for Aether Raids, but this seems nice.
  • Fates Heroes: Rinkah, Lilith, Midori and Forrest. That's pretty nice.
  • Summoning Adjustment: Okay, this I do appreciate. Even if it's after 40 summons (8 sets), you still get a guaranteed focus hero from it.
  • Facebook Page: Don't care.
Well, that's alright. Sorry if I feel rather tame, I haven't played much of it in a while.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

"Mighty Midori!"

Fates Heroes Incoming! Midori, the daughter of Kaze (Red Bow Infantry); Rinkah of the Flame Tribe (Axe Infantry); Forrest, the son of Leo (Staff Cavalry); and Lilith, the Astral Dragon (Blue Dragon Flier) are coming to Heroes with Chapter 6 of Book 4, seeing yet more dream versions of Bruno and Xander. Fun times. Such is the power of Freyja, I guess.

Anyway, Forrest is our 4 star focus unit, and Iago, that ******* Nohrian tactician (Red Tome Infantry) will be available as a Grand Hero Battle. This banner will also utilise the new summoning adjustments mentioned in Feh Channel.

Last edited:

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
A lot of stuff going on tomorrow. We get a free 5 star unit. Kind of wish though that they didn't include units that are available in the 3 and 4 star pool though.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew

Probably the longest merge project I had starting 3 years ago but I finally finished it

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973

Fallen Heroes Incoming! The Prince controlled by his draconic blood, Corrin (Blue Dragon Infantry); The Prince possessed by the Demon King, Lyon (Green Tome Infantry); The Princess of Grannvale mind-controlled by Manfroy, Julia (Red Tome Infantry); and the Radiant Hero possessed by Lehran's Medallion, Ike (Sword Infantry) are coming to Heroes with a new chapter in Book 4. As well, the Mad King of Daein, Ashnard (Sword Flier), will be available as a Grand Hero Battle.

Let's hope Kiran actually gets out of the mess he's in this time, hm? Though I really don't know.

Again, my FEH activity has dropped to zilch.

Last edited: