"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Voted for Beruka x2, Nah x2, and Mae. Missed two submissions (once by fifteen minutes). Intended to support Three Houses characters with those last two (probably Caspar and Petra/Hubert). Happens to be playing through Three Houses now for the first time.

Might compare results to previous years eventually, but likely not immediately. Holds less interest due to no longer playing Heroes.

Also, poor Marth. Appears doomed to take home third place among males three years in a row.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Feh Channel is up, and here's my thoughts:

• Fehnix is amazing. Not sure who voices him, but he's great - oh, it's Patrick Seitz. Fohfoh!
  • CYL4 Results: as expected: Dimitri, Claude, Edelgard and Lysithea. I don't see their Brave versions being their timeskip outfits, though. It'd be a little weird.
  • 3rd Anniversary:
    • Hero Fests - Brave heroes from 3 to 1. This is good, hopefully I get some more Brave Heroes from this.
    • 18 Bound Battles - oh boy...
    • Reward Maps - 13 maps
    • Guaranteed 5 star Seasonal Hero - I'm gonna hope for either Bridal Fjorm, Winter Sothis, or Duo Alfonse in this one.
    • A Hero Rises - Voting Gauntlet winner will be gifted to players afterwards. No idea who's gonna win this.
  • Valentine Heroes
    • Duo Alm and Celica - Axe Infantry, I guess.
    • Faye - too bad Alm's been taken
    • Conrad - Sword Cavalry, and also a 4 star focus
    • Rudolf - RUDOLF! FREAKING HECK
    • Silque - Tempest Trials unit. That's okay.
  • Feh Pass Subscription
    • Resplendent Heroes - basically new Zenith outfits for other heroes as well as a +2 stat buff. Everyone subscribing probably ends up with R!Lyn and R!Cordelia, idk. They're basically just buffed versions of old heroes.
    • Special Quests - basically more orbs, Grails, Dew and Aether Stones.
    • More Summoner Supports - up to a total of 3. That's nice, I like that... but price.
    • Re-Act - basically, return to the previous turn if you haven't acted yet, and the start of the same turn if you have. Also works with Game Over. Can't be used in Aether Raids or Coliseum.
    • Auto-start. This is literal convenience. Can be used in Training Tower, Tempest Trials, and Forging Bonds... where it is sorely needed.
    • $9.49 (USD) €11,49 (EUR) £9.99 (GBP) $15.49 (AUD) - this is... a bit expensive.
  • Combat Manual Compilation - Coming version 4.3
    • So, basically, using Divine Codes from Mjolnir's Strike, you can make Combat Manuals of certain heroes. This'll help for some Heroes I have already.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

"This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you on the Dread Isle."

Okay, I'll stop impersonating Denning.

Elibe Heroes Incoming! The half-Ice Dragon Bard and brother to Ninian, Nils (Blue Dragon Infantry); A nomad of the Kutolah tribe of Sacae and father of Sue, Rath (Green Bow Cavalry); the second of the Ilia Pegasus Sisters, Fiora (Lance Flier); and the Ostian Spy and friend of Matthew, Leila (Colourless Dagger Infantry) are coming to Heroes with Chapter 4 of Book 4, seeing both Plumeria and Triandra in action again. {Still think Triandra is better than Plumeria, though}

Rath will also be a 4 star focus on this banner, and the grand hero battle will feature the Wyvern Rider of Bern, Heath.

Okay, I heard about this from a leak earlier, that Nils was showing up, but it's nice to see him. I do think Fiora is going to get demoted afterwards, though, with that non-Prf weapon.

EDIT: Forgot that Fiora had a Summer Alt a while ago, and that Farina still isn't in FEH.

Last edited: