Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Personal thoughts on demotions:
  • Hilda and Petra: Clear no.
  • Hubert: A solid 4-5 star demotion. Considers their tome low value, relatively. Compares closely to Young Azura's weapon. (Book of Shadows: +2 might, +3 speed over unrefined Raudrfox+. Same stat drop on foe. Requires an adjacent ally. Works on Player Phase or Enemy Phase.) Provides an interesting new skill with Infantry Hexblade. Seems very difficult to use in practice, much like Sorcery Blade and Infantry Breath. Probably amazing alongside Close Counter + Special Spiral Kronya, though.
  • Mercedes: 3-4 star. Would have been mediocre in 2017. Prefers Genny still, in terms of base skills. Just gave Camilla a fancier Gravity staff also.
Ought to demote two characters. Treats these banners as an advertisement for Three Houses. Benefits them to make characters accessible. Forms attachments through play here. (How much do you think people appreciated Reinhardt and Nino because of Heroes?) Leads to interest in their home game, ideally. Never happens if players never summon them, however.

Might not demote anyone, of course. Understands keeping Hubert at 5 stars. Gave Mercedes the Aether Raid skill. Locked those to 5 stars so far.
_

Releases Chapter 10 of the story with this banner. Looked back at the previous books. Concluded at Chapter 13 both times. Wraps it up in three additional New Heroes banners, based on that trend. Assumes an order of New Heroes (Choose Your Legends) -> Seasonal Heroes (Performing Arts/Festival?) -> New Heroes -> Special Heroes (Halloween) -> New Heroes (Farfetched Heroes or Lif+Thrasir?). Could be done in mid to late October.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Well, that chapter was something.

They just went: Oh yeah, Thrasir is Veronica - and forged a contract with Hel because Bruno died, they're springing a trap, now Thrasir's dead.

Fun. Where's Loki in all this? Probably just went through the motions, considering Alfonse is the main character here (and damn, has he been good).

Anyway, I haven't gotten any new characters from the banner, but I've been doing training with a number of my units - Male Byleth, Sothis, and Fallen Tiki, mainly, though now I'm focusing on Kronya (since I got her to 5 stars).

As well, the new event schedule got announced, so the next batch of Heroes will have Tempest Trials. Not sure when CYL is dropping, though.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Stated mid-August in the FEH Channel for Choose Your Legends characters. Should be August 16th.

Wonders about the Tempest Trials theme. Associated a banner with it on the 15th. Eliminates Three Houses. (Just ran those heroes, after all.) Sees two fair possibilities:
  1. Choose Your Legends theme. Sticks Round 2's winners on the banner. Could see Anna, Female Robin, or (actual) Marth as the Tempest Trials free character. Guesses Anna, due to the others being available through Grails already.
  2. Jugdral theme. Prefaces the (likely) upcoming Legendary Julia banner. Might be something like Sigurd, Seliph, Lewyn, and Ishtar. Presents an opportunity to knock out Larcei, Ced, or Altena as the free unit.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Missed that Tempest Trials guess completely.

Summoned Brave Micaiah (+Defense / -Resistance), Yarne (+Hitpoints / -Defense), Nailah (+Speed / -Hitpoints), Brave Alm (+Hitpoints / -Defense), and Brave Eliwood (+Resistance / -Attack) in approximately 225 orbs. (Obtained Nailah on the initial full summon. Grabbed Alm and Eliwood with no greens present.) Saved the free summon in case of a better-natured Micaiah with Tempest Trials orbs.

Fielded Beruka a few times outside of Arena Assault for the first time in ages. Felt nice. Fared pretty well too. Trivialized Fallen Berkut.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Got Brave Micaiah as my free unit, and I've been going through Tempest Trials pretty smoothly with my Sothis, M!Byleth, Micaiah & Yune setup - which works like a charm. Heck, I even finally beat Infernal Robin with it (though Sothis was pretty OP in that regard) - but not Abyssal, because Abyssal sucks. I've also beaten Infernal in a few other ones - and the Elincia/Nephenee Bound battle that's on now.

Speaking of Sothis... apparently HP IS her best bane... with everything else being good boons. Seems like the dragon girl isn't having a minor fit. She's still the amnesiac dragon girl that lives in Byleth's head, and I won't call her anything else.

Lost Lore is pretty interesting, considering I don't have that many Archanea units at good levels (but enough), just going through the motions to try and reach 550 lines.

Speaking of the Brave units, a mini series where the 4 heroes talk got put up. The last one came up just now.

Bits of references to their games - even the Concubine Wars in Fates (that barely got any mention) - and a nice thing around a campfire. Pretty cool.

Anyway, on other summons... well... not much of note - and no, I still don't have Ninian.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
It's pretty easy to get the full 550 lines for lost lores, especially when you can deploy 3 groups at the same time. If anything, it should attract the most casual of players because you don't have to do anything for it.

Also I decided to free summon Brave Micaiah and summoned her twice more. I've also gotten pity broken twice since and will probably no longer summon this banner.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Legendary Hero Incoming! As leaked previously, Legendary Julia is an Earth-based Blue Tome Infantry unit with the Pair-Up ability.

Well, I think out of this, I'll be trying for Julia, Naga and Roy, probably. Hoping to get Cassandra Emblem out of this and a Pair up unit. Which I have none of.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
So, 3.9.0 is coming soon, and, well, there's not TOO much from it.

- At first, I thought the Heroes we'd be getting from Hero Path would be 4 stars, but no! Reinhardt, Ninian, SM Eirika and Brave Ike are getting given as 5 star units! This means I can finally get Ninian! Woo! Sure, they'll all be neutral IVs, but that's fine, more mergers for me! The 32 orbs here is a plus, too.

- First batch of Brave Units (Roy, Ike, Lucina and Lyn) are receiving refines - which also gives a refine to Eliwood because Blazing Durandal.

- Kronya and Summer Fiora getting added to Hero Grails is expected.

- Aether Raids... honestly, I don't care much for Aether Raids.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I'm probably feeding the Ike to my Black Knight so I can give him Steady Breath, but that's only if his refine isn't OP. I'll also pull for blue in the legendary banner since I missed out on Naga and Tiki merges are always good in addition to the new dragon killer.

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
I’m salty that I spent 145 orbs (that I actually saved on my own for once) that didn’t net me a single Naga or even a Julia. All I got was Elise in a towel near the very end. I like Elise in her own right, but the fact I summoned her right when my orbs were depleted made the pickles in the middle finger sandwich.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Wow... I must have got a bit lucky, because I spent around... idk, 30+ orbs of sniping and managed to get L!Julia... expect she's +HP/-Atk, which isn't good. Based on Julia's stats, Atk and Res are good boons, Def and Spd are okay banes, while HP is best as neutral.

As well, I've managed to do some of the Infernal and Lunatic maps - not all of them, because I don't have all the Drive skills at decent levels.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
150 orbs and managed to snag a couple of Julia and a Naga for the first time. Hated the IVs on Julia but no bane is better than the superbane. There is probably a reveal tonight which looks to be seasonal Berkut and Rinea, but best save orbs to finally +10 Deirdre.

Flo

Seventh Siren
Time Zone
BST

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Ready to dance? These Heroes sure are! Ishtar (Red Tome Flier), Berkut (Lance Infantry), Nephenee (Bow Infantry) and Reinhardt (Green Tome Flier) are coming for the Soiree Festival, with a new Paralogue Chapter. As well, Berkut's lovely fiance Rinea (Blue Tome Infantry) will be available in Tempest Trials.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Archanean Heroes incoming! Fire Emblem's first ever Dancer, Phina (Sword Infantry); the Mysterious Sable Knight, Sirius (Lance Cavalier); the volunteer soldier Norne (Bow Infantry); and the Divine Dragon's Avatar, Nagi (Green Armoured Dragon) come to Heroes with a new Book 3 Chapter. Not only that, but Tiki's Guardian, Bantu (Red Dragon) will be available as a non-focus 3-star/4-star unit; and the Archanean Knight Astram will be available in a new Grand Hero Battle.

Honestly... I'm not sure what to think of the banner. I'm more interested in what this new Chapter gives us. Aside from Lif probably getting offed. Bantu being an auto 3/4-star makes sense, considering how terrible a unit he is in the original games, though.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Um... Okay... I did not expect this... ahem

Mythic Hero Incoming! Thrasir, one of Hel's Generals (and another world's Veronica) is seemingly back from the dead and now joins our team. Like Surtr. Anyway, she's an Anima-based Green Tome Infantry hero with a Defense boost.

I mean, I wouldn't mind getting Thrasir on this banner, but I am after Yune and Eir. And Spring Veronica. Guess I'm going for TWO Veronicas this banner. Wow.

Anyway, my Nino's sitting at +9, and I've been trying to get another one. Instead, I get the 4 letter word for disappointment.

"Boey?"

It fits.

Last edited:

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I'm interested in seeing what will come of Lute's new refine to her weapon. This mythic banner was super disappointing though next month does have Legendary Lucina and Legandary Alm which is what I'm currently saving up for.

Not too much progress in my +10 projects though I wish Delthea would get another GHB run to save on grails as I'm going to Kronya afterwards. I also have Kagero at +2 and am contemplating getting Reyson to +10 for my +40 flying team.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I've managed to get a number of the maps done on Infernal (haven't beaten Abyssal aside from Yune's for the Legendary/Mythic maps), but I haven't had much luck in getting another Nino - it's either Frederick or Boey or... Bartre or whatever - even another Yune, which I merged, but not Nino. ARGH.

Can't say much about the banner, otherwise.

UPDATE: Feh channel is up.

Ilyana fans rejoice, she has arrived!

Hall of Forms looks to be pretty interesting, too. More dragonflowers - though there's RNG to what skills you can get for units. Interesting...

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Well... I guess this is sort of a status update as well as a bump? AHEM... anyway...

I had a weird stroke of luck. Not only did I get my final Nino, I also got 2 Halloween Ilyanas! And an Edelgard, which I'm still debating on how to merge her.

Anyway... here's my first +10, Nino!

Still working out the kinks on her skills, and might change her A support on Lyn to someone else (unfortunately I don't have Jaffar) but yeah.