"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Agreed on quintuple SP gain. Leveled free units, but little else. Ran a Tempest Trial with Alm for fun. Stacked the Tempest Trial bonus, a blessing, and Sword Valor. +120 SP.

Looks forward to Lukas's refine. Relies on them from time to time. Doubts anything interesting from the rest. Appreciates the thought, though. Expects more Gem Weapon users to receive refines next. (And maybe Killer/Slaying Weapon users too? Wants something decent for Beruka.)

Discovered something new. Capped Stamina Potions at 999. Cannot accept one in the mailbox.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Sadly I never have the motivation to do tempest trials to completion, i usually stop around 25,000, sometime after I've got the 20,000 seal.
Damn though the quintuple SP/EXP gain is so useful, level grinding all my new units has never been easier, I can finally finish a lot of builds for my other units too. That along with the voting gauntlet for the sacred coins is, well, a good time to say the least.

Damn I've never heard anyone get that many stamina potions jeez, I'm only at 50 because I use loads on certain events. I refuse to go below 50 though. Just... in case.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I didn't manage to get far in Tempest Trials, and I usually stop after getting the 15,000 reward, so I did get Picnic Leo.

Anyway, I haven't gotten anything good from the Legendary banner, but I did get SF!Nino (Albeit a +Res/-Atk, which is NOT what I need for her), as well as Nephenee and Gray (Both +HP/-Res, which doesn't seem all that good, either) from the Children's Day banner B. I've been coughing up some money for orbs, since I've beaten all of the paralogue chapters, and gotten most of the orbs from quests (not the ones from the training tower, yet. Still gotta do those)

I'm not sure how many Stamina Potions I have, since I play rather casually, anyway, and GHB don't have stamina, so I do rack those up quite a bit. Now Gauntlet flags... that's a different story.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010

i want daddy berkut to burn me as a sacrifice to lord duma and also step on me

I mean, uh, cool banner. I don't know how I feel about Flashing Blade 4 or Corrin and Tiki, I think better units could have been used instead of them but...

Oh...

Oh wow...

I'll be pulling for Berkut.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
"Lord Berkut, I know you're upset about your fight with Rinea."
"I'm not upset."
"I saw you throwing rocks at old couples."
"WHY SHOULD THEY BE HAPPY?!"

Yeah, new Fallen Heroes! Mareeta (apparently she's from Thracia), Berkut (and Rinea), Corrin and Tiki (both colourless dragons, but Tiki is armoured), along with a new chapter in Book 3! Fallen/Puppet Delthea will also appear in a GHB (and by god, am I gonna get Delthea!)

After the **** summons (and amount of money I wasted into orbs, stupid me), I'll probably keep summons on this to a minimum and try and save for June's Mythic banner and try and get mergers for Yune.

But... my summons will definitely be for Berkut and the two dragons. Who knows? I might actually get Ninian out of this. (Oh, who am I kidding? There's zero chance I'll ever get Ninian)

Last edited:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Mareeta seems cool even though I know nothing about her, and I love Berkut but for Gods sake is there any need for Corrin and Tiki? They don't even get possessed? Why must intsys shoehorn in this spineless protagonist and bad english accented melon child at every given opportunity?
Oh well, it's not another Camilla at least.
I didn't know about Fallen Delthea but that's cool I'm definitely gonna get her as well, someone that did kinda get Possessed.

I got a lot of what I wanted on Alm's banner eventually. The only unit I wanted that I didn't get was Christmas Eirika, I wanted to merge the one I already have, make it slightly stronger.
This blessed screenshot happened at like 12.5% pity rate

I also managed to swipe a Christmas Ephraim and Christmas Fae.
I think I'm gonna skip this fallen banner. I want Berkut real bad but I don't want Corrin or Tiki more.
Suppose I'll stockpile orbs for the Mythic banner next month now-

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Mareeta seems cool even though I know nothing about her, and I love Berkut but for Gods sake is there any need for Corrin and Tiki? They don't even get possessed?
Uhh, what? Tiki is literally introduced as a possesed puppet of Gharnef before Marth recruits her?

Anyway, don't think I've posted here before. Used to play alot, but kinda haven't played much recently after I spent over 100 orbs on the spring banner and didn't get Spring!Veronica...

But yeah new banner looks cool. I'm assuming Mareeta is from Jugdral, since I've never heard of her. The main downside I see is multiple colourless focus units. Not cool when they do that.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Uhh, what? Tiki is literally introduced as a possesed puppet of Gharnef before Marth recruits her?
As someone who really likes Archanea characters I straight up forgot that was a thing. My take on this Tiki is that she feels like a better Legendary Tiki (particularly her C skill, which is a better With Everyone! Which when you think about it is pretty :thonkazurill: since bonds and camaraderie are literally power boosters in FE)

Corrin meanwhile has no excuse, and I feel like she could have been replaced by any number of possessed/fallen heroes. I guess the best I can give her is that she seems to open the door for more hypothetical AU type units... except she already did that in Adrift.

I'm sorry to hear about your banner woes, I know I've gone through a similar experience before. Nowadays I'm very strict about the amount I spend on orbs.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Honestly I was completely unaware of this and even though I dont like Tiki it at least makes sense to me now, fair play intsys, I retract my Tiki comment. Corrin can still screw off though.

I try not to buy orbs if I can but I'll usually get the special monthly offer since I'm gonna need more orbs at some point, after all. There's only so many times I can rage quit chain challenge.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Likes this theme. Approves of multiple games represented on a New Heroes banner too. Bristles a bit at few "new" characters on a New Heroes Banner, though. Depends whether this counts as Rinea in the game. (Probably not?) Understands somewhat, however. Produced this banner without Choose Your Legend Round 3 data. Estimates that to kick in in June.

Flashing Blade 4: Not horrified. Encourages people to use their A Slot on it versus the Sacred Seal slot. Competes with lots of strong, new options.

Tiki and Corrin: Not that interested. Prefers more team-oriented units. Describes these as more self-centered.

Hesitates on Tiki even, despite looking for partners for hypothetical Nah. Plays poorly with Caineghis adjacent. Appreciates the free full-time Armored Boots (Legendary Tiki's usual Sacred Seal) on a full dragon team. Could be a good lead unit with Ward/Goad support and blessings. Will pull Colorless on free summons, certainly. May be more interested in a Legendary banner with them.

Thought: Produced a lot of nice colorless units lately. Might signal Triangle Adept 4. Imagines something like "+25% attack, guaranteed follow-up, and prevent an enemy follow-up with weapon triangle advantage. Reverse that for weapon triangle disadvantage."

__

Edit: Passes on Lukas's new refine.
Baseline: Defense Refine Slaying Spear. Costs 70 Refining Stones from Killer Spear.
  • Special Refine Daybreak Spear: +6 attack, -2 hitpoints (on Enemy Phase) for 200 Divine Dew.
  • Defense Refine Daybreak Spear: +2 attack for 200 Divine Dew.
Prefers the latter. Values 200 Divine Dew more than +2 attack.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I listened to the voice clips for the 5 characters, and woooooooow, they are VERY tragic. Good voice work, though.

Anyway, Fallen Delthea looks pretty solid, so it'll be a nice... Blue Tome infantry unit (to go along with my Ophelia and Micaiah). But I like collecting new Heroes, anyway. (Though I need to level up most of them because I have a lot of them at Level 1 looks at Henry) Again, I might limit my summons.

Besides that, I've FINALLY started doing the Tactics Drills to get the Hero Feathers and Orbs from that (I didn't realise it gave Orbs until I actually got one) It'll serve as some nice Hero Feather grinding for my other units promotions. Some of the quests are a bit annoying, though. ('Cause I don't have many good cavalry units at Level 40)

Oh well, Chapter 7 of Book 3 should be interesting. Should.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Reminder that with the inclusion of the Daybreak Spear's special refine, there's yet another weapon that completely outclasses Shiro's Bright Naginata in every regard. And once again it comes from Lukas. An F in the chat for our Hoshidan boy, if you please.

Got Mareeta at a fairly low pity rate, which is nice. Don't know how interested I am in using her but I'm certainly not going to complain about getting her, even if Berkut is at the top of my wish list.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I've basically almost finished Forging Bonds (just have the S rank conversations... and every other batch of Hero Feathers to go). Once again, it is ridiculously tragic. Even Berkut. To give a bit of background on each character:

• Tiki: Fallen due to Gharnef's power. Is constantly alone, due to most of the dragons being dead (I think)
  • Berkut: Fallen after sacrificing Rinea for Duma's power. Is searching for Rinea.
  • Mareeta: Fallen after to taking the Shadow Sword. Is struggling with the power of the sword.
  • Corrin: Fallen after transforming into a dragon for the first time and attacking Azura (before she gets the Dragonstone to control it). Is afraid of her power as a dragon due to hurting Azura.
I haven't gotten anything from the banner yet, not even with the free summons, but I'll wait until I basically have all the orbs I can get from this and Forging Bonds. Maybe I should just continue with Tactics Drills and get those orbs and feathers, and wait for Fallen Delthea.

Speaking of, I ranked up my Lilina to 5 stars, which is nice.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Summoned every colorless (and some extra blues) during free summons. Obtained Fallen Corrin (+Resistance / -Hitpoints) and Brave Hector (+Resistance / -Attack). Shrugs.

Demoted Mordecai to 4-5 stars. Not surprised.

Feels like guessing future banners. Enjoys doing it. Wrote "star" next to characters with better skills than the rest.

• Late May Special Heroes banner: Wedding theme. Sumia (star), Oboro, Faye, and Lilina. Tempest Trials unit: Silas. (Tends to be a mishmash of games. Considered Lucina + Chrom (as Bride and Father of the Bride). Felt like too much popularity at once.)
  • Late May Mythic Hero: Altina. (Wielded Ragnell and Alondite. Works well for Astra.)
  • Early June New Heroes banner: Awakening Generation 2. Severa (star), Nah, Cynthia (demote), and Yarne. (Will happen eventually, right? Guessed this since around the start of Book 2. Died down after the Chrom + two Morgans banner.)
  • Late June Special Heroes banner: Swimsuit theme. Loki (star), Ylgr, Ishtar, and Sigurd. Tempest Trials unit: Cherche. (Skews female on these. Tossed in Cherche as a reasonably high-ranking character.)
  • Late June Legendary Hero: Tibarn. (Becomes the first beast Legendary. Why not powercreep yourself?)
  • Early July New Heroes banner: Path of Radiance. Jill (star), Shinon, Muarim, and Tormod. (No demotions.) Grand Hero Battle: Ilyana. (Figured sometime in August or earlier. Bet on earlier. Introduces one beast and beast slaying weapons. Could see Astrid instead of Ilyana or Tormod.)
  • Late July Special Heroes banner: Beach Volleyball theme. Surtr (star), Helbindi, Rinkah, and Subaki. Temepst Trials unit: Effie. (Deviates slightly from the usual swimsuit theme. Includes a surprise Rinkah too.)
  • Late July Mythic Hero: Naga. (More popular than Mila.)
  • Early August New Heroes banner: Three Houses. Split between three banners: Edelgard (star) + Hubert, Dimitri (star) + Dedue, and Claude (star) + Hilda. (No demotions.) (Recalls a similar banner structure for Echoes. May be too much popularity up front.)
  • Late August New Heroes banner: Three Houses again. Byleth (female), Byleth (male), and Manuela. (No demotions.) Tempest Trials unit: Jeralt. (Justifies the smaller banner after six new heroes at once.)
  • Late August Mythic Hero: Sothis. (Broke the alternating pattern. Probably qualifies as mythic. Needed to catch up on Mythics anyways.)
Foresees a lot of incorrect predictions. Left out alt-heavy characters like Lucina, Lyn, and Camilla. Wrote off previous Choose Your Legends winners, such as Ike. Missed the mark on Awakening Generation 2 for ages. Chose flavor over popularity with Muarim and Tormod. Throws in surprises like that sometimes, though.

Edit: Saw a ridiculous Picnic Lukas while defending in Aether Raids. 81 Hitpoints, 60 Attack, 32 Speed, 59 Defense, and 51 Resistance. Resistance boon. S Summoner Support, Light Blessing (with one Eir), and +4 in Dragonflowers. Rolled with Berkut's Lance+ (Resistance refine), Reposition, Aether, Fort. Def/Res 3, Vengeful Fighter 3, Attack Opening 3, and Armored Boots.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
August definitely seems like a decent month for Three Houses, though I'm currently unsure how the two Byleths will work (one will be a sword unit, but the other? Not sure). Sothis is more likely to be a normal unit or Legendary, but if we ever get a depiction of Seiros, then Seiros will likely be Fodlan's Mythic. As for Naga... oh boy, I see units becoming more powerful than the literal dragon god.

Tibarn as the next Legendary, I'm not too sure on, however I can't think of a good Tellius character to go with. Maybe Pelleas or Sephiran? Altina is a decent idea, but more suited to a Legendary than Mythic (since Mythic is probably more God based characters), however Ashera is a likely possibility there (probably a Light-Based tome unit).

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I'm gonna guess that if they have a beast Legendary/Mythical then it will be Lehran. (Won't say any more about him cause spoilers)
I think the next Mythical/Legendary won't be from tellius though, since they've had a lot of tellius characters recently.
My bet is someone like Bramimond will be next.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
August definitely seems like a decent month for Three Houses, though I'm currently unsure how the two Byleths will work (one will be a sword unit, but the other? Not sure). Sothis is more likely to be a normal unit or Legendary, but if we ever get a depiction of Seiros, then Seiros will likely be Fodlan's Mythic. As for Naga... oh boy, I see units becoming more powerful than the literal dragon god.

Tibarn as the next Legendary, I'm not too sure on, however I can't think of a good Tellius character to go with. Maybe Pelleas or Sephiran? Altina is a decent idea, but more suited to a Legendary than Mythic (since Mythic is probably more God based characters), however Ashera is a likely possibility there (probably a Light-Based tome unit).
Fair point about Altina being more Legendary than Mythic. Chose them largely for the connection between swords and Astra. Admits to not fully understanding what Astra/Heaven entails. Any benevolent god(dess)? Someone with wings or air-based? Could be Forseti or Delphi, in the latter case.

Doubts Pelleas or Sephiran for Legendary. Taps popular characters for that. Ranked 259th and 206th, respectively. Gives the Black Knight (32nd and 51st) and Elincia (59th) far better odds among just Tellius characters. (Notes Tibarn to be low at 82nd. Seemed like the only Legendary-worthy beast unit not released a month ago. Views characters like Selkie (22nd) and Ranulf (26th) as not fitting the bill, regardless of popularity.)

I'm gonna guess that if they have a beast Legendary/Mythical then it will be Lehran. (Won't say any more about him cause spoilers)
I think the next Mythical/Legendary won't be from tellius though, since they've had a lot of tellius characters recently.
My bet is someone like Bramimond will be next.
Cannot see Bramimond making it for a bit. Lacks the popularity to be Legendary. (Was not even in Choose Your Legends.) Could be a future Anima or Chaos Dark Mythic. Probably waits behind Anankos, though.

Edit: Called it Chaos because of the Dark-type Chaos Goddess. Fixed.

Last edited:

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
If we were to get a Bramimond, I'd assume that he'd be a Darkness Mythic, given his position as an ancient dark mage who has basically become an embodiment of dark magic. That said, I feel that he would fall behind other Blazing Blade characters like Athos or Nergal before we ever saw him - if at all.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie

Alright so I never try and guess these because a) I'm usually wrong and b) we only ever have to wait a day or two to find out but
Is it me or does the one on the right resemble Lyon?
I'd murder for a sacred stones bride/groom banner, as unlikely as it is.
One on the left... kind of looks like Fjorm or Ylgr with a veil? That's all I got. I wouldn't mind more Nifl royals, I like them a lot, though I'm confident it will still be impossible for me to summon Hrid like it always is.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Fingers crossed we don't get another Bridal Sanaki incident. That's all I have to say about that.