"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Guesses Maria on the left and Priscilla on the right, solely to be different. Acknowledges better odds for Rockie's guesses, especially given the (ice?) sparkles. Wonders more about the projectile. Is that an ice shard? A flower petal? The longest grain of rice? Comes from an odd angle.

Will probably not summon, regardless. Never liked this theme. (Says that, despite grabbing Bridal Ninian last year. Wanted a flying dancer.)

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Yep, the bells are ringing! Bridal Heroes Incoming! The Begnion Holy Guard Commanders Tanith (Lance Flier) and Sigrun (Sword Flier); The Etrurian Mage General Pent (Blue Tome Cavalier); and Nifl's Second Princess Fjorm (Staff Flier) will be available along with a new Paralogue! As well, Pent's fiance, Louise (Bow Cavalier) will be available through Tempest Trials+.

Aaaaaaaaand considering how much I adore Fjorm, I am definitely going to try and get her. The others... I don't think I'll go for. I wasn't a big user of Pent and Louise in FE7, and Sigrun and Tanith are... eh? So that's that. Well, we'll see what comes around.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I am overjoyed that we did NOT get another Bridal Sanaki situation - although I'll admit I find it amusing that Sanaki's right and left hand women are making their debut as brides. I've always had a soft spot for Sigrun so I'd probably try to get her.

But the REAL MVP of this banner is my guy Pent, lookin' super fly as he always does. I regret him having to share a colour with Tanith, because I have little interest in her and I want two copies of Pent: one to keep and one to fodder off to L'arachel. That Swift Sparrow bottle of bubbly might not be as strong as a Bladetome, but it I love it nonetheless.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Pent and Louise deserved to be in this game a damn long time ago and I'm so glad they finally are. Fjorm looks absolutely adorable and even though I don't particularly care about Sigrun or Tanith its still cool to see that they got an alt as well.
I really wanna try and get Pent, then ideally decimate foes with attack champagne. At the same time, I've saved up 80 orbs for the Mythic hero banner in case there's a Wind legendary on it since I don't have any.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Haven't gotten anything from the new banner, but I really did like the story of this paralogue (probably because I've seen some KiranXFjorm fanfics that make me adore the ship {second and third being KiranXVeronica and F!KiranXAlfonse. When done well.}) and to top it, are the voices. (Hears Fjorm say "I love you."; Faints from Critical Hit.)

So, apparently a new weapon got leaked called Divine Fang in a new Learn with Sharena that was taken down. Since the next banner is going to be Mythic... it's probably Naga. Or Mila. More likely Naga, since the Japanese name is "King's Talon" which is close to Kingsfang, another name for the Falchion... which is made from Naga's fangs.

Secondly, for people in Belgium... service of Fire Emblem Heroes will be ending from the 27th of August, due to the unclear situation surrounding in-game monetisation methods. So... yeah, need to put that information out there. (https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/br796e/feh_will_soon_end_its_service_for_belgian_players/ )

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Caved on Bride Fjorm (+Speed / -Attack). Spent about 100 orbs total. Planned to tap out after that final colorless orb. Lucked out in that sense. Obtained Thea (+Hitpoints / -Resistance) too. Would have preferred Est at 3 stars, if not for the dragonflowers.

Will probably regret it with the coming Mythic banner. Grew tired of dancers. Decided to summon after another double dancer + Ophelia map. (Tends to be more impulsive at high orb counts. Currently at about 350.)

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I tried really really hard to get Pent but alas, instead I got 2 Fjorms, a 5 Star Reyson (which is cool I guess mine's already +3 so its a free merge) and Sumia. I don't have enough sources of orbs without buying them to its time to stop, I must've spent near enough 200 orbs I think.
I do kinda hate when intsys puts units in the game as alts but without the normal version of them in the game but at the same time seeing Pent and Louise makes me happy nonetheless.
Got 6 days to save up orbs for the Mythic banner, yay. I'm sure I might be at 20 by then, possibly.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I've had terrible luck with the banner, too. Only have Leanne so far (which is good, since I have a +Atk Leanne already), as I've been still trying to get Bridal Fjorm. Again, no luck. And I've pulled out the wallet a few times. Which isn't good. Mainly getting 3 and 4 star units.

I've been doing the Chain Challenges on Lunatic (2 orbs for each chapter, 4 for the two chapter run), but some of them are just ridiculously annoying to beat. Haven't touched Squad Assault, as I don't exactly have the units to do it, and the Gardens... ugh, that's gonna take a while.

I'll TRY and save up orbs for the Mythic banner, but I really can't even promise myself to do that.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010

As was expected, our new Mythic Hero is Naga. She looks pretty cool.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Yep. Naga, an Astra-based Blue Flying Dragon with that Divine Fang thing. Also grants a defence boost. Fun.

I probably won't be going for Naga - more likely I'll be trying for New Year's Fjorm in this banner. Others would be Velouria and Duma, and maybe New Year's Laevatein. Will I get them? Considering my terrible luck with the Bridal Banner... who knows?

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Naga does look cool, her 'effective against dragon' buffs will really help in the current annoying dragon-filled meta, its why I love legendary Roy so much.
I'm definitely gonna be trying my hand in this banner, mainly because THERE'S ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET HRID. Problem is I, once again, have the chance of being blocked from getting Hrid by [censored]ing Gunnthra again. Its happened twice before I'm sure it'll happen again! I have two New Year Gunnthras and I didn't want either of them! Other than that I guess I wouldn't mind any of the heroes in the banner though.

Oh I managed to pull 2 Bridal Fjorms and a Bridal Ninian by Sunday, I gave up trying to get Pent but I'm happy with what I ended up with.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Would have rather seen armor effectiveness than dragon effectiveness. Introduced a fair number of anti-dragon options recently (Julia/Deirdre refine, Legendary Roy, Hot Springs Hinoka's Splashy Bucket, Eir's Mystic Boost, Fallen Tiki, and now Naga). Deserved it to a degree, certainly. (Sees Tiki/Nowi/Fae in arena constantly still. Probably merged those up ages ago, though.) Feels like less of a dragon problem and more of an armored dragon problem. Or perhaps armor in general. Shrugs.

Blue: Primary focus. Wanted a Legendary Tiki merge anyways. Owns enough Brave Hectors, oddly.
Red: Maybe. Distant Counter please? Never obtained any spares.
Colorless: Pass. Sorry, Duma. Awaits better colorless pitybreakers.
Green: Very no.

Should be relevant to post this now. May begin to see the effects of the Choose Your Legends poll. Top 50 not in Heroes as of the poll's conclusion:

Ranks 1-10: Anna (Awakening), Bruno, Lif, Selkie, Louise, Ranulf, Thrasir, Haar, Jill, Panne (6/10)
Ranks 11-20: Velouria, Rinea, Severa, Lethe, Keaton, Rinkah, Anna (Fates), Ilyana, Hel, Kaden (4/10)
Ranks 21-30: Lilith, Naga, Caineghis, Idunn, Conrad, Nils, Shinon, Rath, Cormag, Nah (3/10)
Ranks 31-40: Mila, Python, Pent, Nyx, Forrest, Larcei, Silque, Emmeryn, Greil, Ced (2/10)
Ranks 41-50: Athos, Kris (male), Erk, Ross, Anna (Shadow Dragon/Mystery), Altena, Rutger, Anankos, Orochi, Gregor (1/10)

By game:
  • Fates: 11 (Selkie, Velouria, Keaton, Rinkah, Anna, Kaden, Lilith, Nyx, Forrest, Anankos, and Orochi)
  • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn: 8 (Greil, Ranulf, Haar, Jill, Lethe, Ilyana, Caineghis, and Shinon)
  • Awakening: 7 (Anna, Panne, Severa, Naga, Nah, Emmeryn, and Gregor)
  • Blazing Blade: 6 (Louise, Nils, Rath, Pent, Athos, and Erk)
  • Echoes: 5 (Rinea, Conrad, Mila, Python, and Silque)
  • Heroes: 4 (Bruno, Lif, Thrasir, and Hel)
  • Genealogy / Thracia: 3 (Ced, Larcei, and Altena)
  • Shadow Dragon / Mystery / New Mystery: 2 (Kris (male) and Anna)
  • Binding Blade: 2 (Idunn and Rutger)
  • Sacred Stones: 2 (Cormag and Ross)
Cleared off several already. Alternatively, with those removed:

Ranks 1-10: Anna (Awakening), Lif, Thrasir, Jill, Rinea, Severa, Rinkah, Anna (Fates), Ilyana, Hel
Ranks 11-20: Lilith, Conrad, Nils, Shinon, Rath, Cormag, Nah, Mila, Python, Nyx
Ranks 21-30: Forrest, Larcei, Silque, Emmeryn, Ced, Athos, Kris (male), Erk, Ross, Anna (Shadow Dragon/Mystery)
Ranks 31-40: Altena, Anankos, Orochi, Gregor, Dwyer, Shannan, Sirius, Say'ri, Xane, Lucia
Ranks 41-50: Priam, Scarlet, Volke, Jorge, Leila, Nagi, Caeldori, Cynthia, Arete, Tatiana

By game again:
  • Fates: 11 (Rinkah, Anna, Lilith, Nyx, Forrest, Anankos, Orochi, Dwyer, Scarlet, Caeldori, and Arete)
  • Awakening: 8 (Anna, Severa, Nah, Emmeryn, Gregor, Say'ri, Priam, and Cynthia)
  • Echoes: 6 (Rinea, Conrad, Mila, Python, Silque, and Tatiana)
  • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn: 6 (Jill, Ilyana, Shinon, Lucia, Volke, and Jorge)
  • Blazing Blade: 5 (Nils, Rath, Athos, Erk, and Leila)
  • Shadow Dragon / Mystery / New Mystery: 5 (Kris (male), Sirius, Anna, Xane, and Nagi)
  • Genealogy / Thracia: 4 (Ced, Larcei, Altena, and Shannan)
  • Heroes: 3 (Lif, Thrasir, and Hel)
  • Sacred Stones: 2 (Cormag and Ross)
Indicates new heroes from Fates soon either way.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Feels like less of a dragon problem and more of an armored dragon problem. Or perhaps armor in general. Shrugs.
Yeah its really more of an armoured problem than anything else, you're right. Maybe its just because there's so many armour units that are good, but you usually only see the same like 4-5 dragons consistently? I dunno something like that.
Also how is Silque more popular than Forsyth they really gonna do my boy dirty like that I'm upset

The banner's gone well for me so far. After all this time not only did I finally get Hríd, I got TWO of him! And I got Naga almost immediately too! After this my pity rate's already gone up to 10% but that's fine, I'm just gonna keep summoning until I get something, ideally Eirika or another Hríd.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I got all the blue 5* except Naga and even got pity broken by Velouria. All things considered, not a bad haul given it was only about 80 orbs in total.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I haven't done much summoning, but I did get another New Year's Fjorm in my first session, which is good. I'll need to get more though if I'm going to +10 her (she's at +2, so another 8 Fjorms). Other than that, I haven't had much. Still need to get more on Tempest Trials (doesn't help I have no Bridal characters to give a boost), and try and beat all of the Legendary Battles to get all the orbs from them.

And I still hate the Multi-map challenges. They are a pain in the ass.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Planned to spend about 150 orbs. Grabbed all red and blue orbs initially. Switched to full blue before the first five-star: Brave Hector. Of course. Built up the pity rate again. Showed a circle with no blues. Instantly knew what was coming: New Year's Gunnthra.

Experienced the summoning version of tilt. Ignored the desired orb expediture. (Happened to be around that at the time.) Snagged a Legendary Eirika later (on another circle with no blues). Wasted a total of 288 orbs for Naga on the 37th summoning circle. Would have stopped at Legendary Tiki too.

Full stats: 288 orbs. 37 summoning circles. No blue orbs on 9/37 circles.
45 Blue: Lukas x5, Florina x3, Subaki x3, Catria x3, Mathilda x3, Mae x3, Abel x3, Oscar x3, Peri x3, Silas x2, Corrin (female) x2, Cordelia x2, Shigure, Nowi, Clair, Sully, Effie, Robin, Odin, Jagen, Brave Hector, Naga
16 Red: Lon'qu x2, Hinata x2, Fir, Thar'ja, Stahl, Olivia, Silvia, Draug, Gunnthra, Hana, Legendary Eirika, Cain, Ogma, Ares
2 Colorless: Rebecca, Lucius (Same circle as Gunnthra. See: tilt.)

Five-star units: Brave Hector (+Attack / -Hitpoints), New Year's Gunnthra (+Attack / -Hitpoints), Legendary Eirika (+Hitpoints / -Attack), and Naga (+Resistance / -Hitpoints).

Was it worth it? No. Notes better luck for others here, at least. Cannot complain about the boon/banes, also. Owns the reverse Legendary Eirika. Will probably use this Brave Hector over Neutral, +Hitpoints, and +Resistance.

Cleared the Infernal Naga map on the first try with Valentine's Ike, Soren, Legendary Azura, and Odin. (Lost a few times on Lunatic while figuring out who to bring.) Rarely defeats even Bound Hero Battles on Infernal first try. Felt encouraged enough to attempt Abyssal. Succeeded in about the usual time of beating Infernal Legendary/Mythic battles.
Released one of each Mythic element. Clarifies who to put on which team...sort of. Feels silly to make three flier teams. Hm.

Will begin with Naga. Focuses on Aether Raids Offense. Must handle the following things:
  1. Survive combined attacks from Reinhardt and Brave Bow Brave Lyn. Preferably defeat them also.
  2. Defeat Surtr in one combat.
  3. Do not get crippled by Aversa.
  4. Deal with Legendary Alm.
  5. Snipe Ophelia.
  6. Beat Duma and Yune.
Who can manage 1? Assumes someone green. Maybe Myrrh? Checks out with two Ward Fliers and Iote's Shield. Prefers not to use the only dra--Beruka.

Iote's Shield, Defense-refine Hack-o-lantern, Deflect Magic, and two Ward Fliers. Suffers 8 damage from Brave Lyn and 32 from Reinhardt. Done. Locked in.

Surtr next. Manages this a few ways. Gave Legendary Ryoma an Armorslayer and Axebreaker on another team, for example. Assumed +1 and two Goad Fliers versus +10 basic Surtr.
  • Palla? Sure.
  • Caeda? Requires Axebreaker.
  • Est? Heard interesting things about the refine. Totally works.
  • Bow Hinoka? No.
  • Cherche? No.
Tables that for later.

Keeps 3 (Aversa) in mind for 4 (Legendary Alm). Accepts either a counter-kill or a ranged one-shot. (Survives with Beruka, by the way. Hopefully unnecessary, but yay.)
  • Bow Hinoka? No.
  • Halloween Nowi? Close. Manages with Raudrraven+ and a Bond skill or two.
  • Summer Camilla? Thankfully, no.
Next: Ophelia. Cannot take Blazing [X] specials on Caineghis. Typically runs Hardy Bearing too. Dooms any chance at counter-kills. Seeks a ranged victory.
  • Bow Hinoka? Barely, with two Attack Bonds active.
  • Summer Camilla? With a Speed refine, yes.
  • Summer Corrin (female)? Chose a Triangle Adept Raven tome build with Blue Tomebreaker. Won by a narrow margin.
  • Morgan (female)? Ditto the above. Allowed slightly more leeway. Same against Legendary Alm.
Smashes Duma. Will not even bother to check. Assumes a counter-kill on Yune:
  • Halloween Nowi: Yes.
  • Bow Hinoka: Yes.
  • Aversa: No.
Returns to the main question: who should be on Team Astra? Naga, Beruka, Palla/Est, Halloween Nowi/Morgan, and X. Feels pessimistic about this team, despite the above. What would make this team good?
  • Dancer? Chooses between New Year's Azura and Bride Ninian. Saves Leanne and/or Reyson for a beast team.
  • A green tome flier? Never pulled any. Probably the correct answer, though.
  • Bow Hinoka? Wants to use them. May prefer them on Team Dark. Maybe.
  • Bride Fjorm? Used them somewhat. Solved fewer problems than expected.
Leans towards Bride Fjorm. Reduces the need for counter-killing...hopefully? Might test this out with Mock Battles. Means actually building up Est. Could be a mistake to give Beruka nice things in the event of a good refine soon too. (Suffers from similar thoughts in most roleplaying games. "Might want this Sol Katti later. Will save it for a more important time.")

Lacks the time to cover other teams now. Perhaps another time. Hesitates to commit some units to Aether Raids blessings, though. Example: Valentine's Ike. Proved excellent in difficult content. Gains zilch from an Aether Raids blessing.

Oh, right. Used the Arcticsilverfox simulator for this, for those curious.

Last edited:

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
I rolled on this for the dragon milf, and I ended up getting my first (two) L!Tiki, one +Res -Atk and the other Neutral as well as my first Hrid who is +Atk -HP. Really happy with those. Also got a Hector but I already had him so eh BF is nice. The last Legendary Hero I don’t have at this point is Alm. For Mythics there’s Yune and potentially Naga but I couldn’t care less about the former. Keeping my fingers crossed I’ll get Naga.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Reevaluated summoning on Mythic banners. Enjoys teambuilding. Finds Aether Raids Offensive teambuilding frustrating for several reasons:
  1. Prefers a set team. Considers it more optimal to build multiple specialized units, then choose the best combination for a map.
  2. Committed most good and/or favored units to elemental blessings already. Refuses to change them.
  3. Cannot justify fielding some units in Aether Raids. Feels almost necessary to have Distant Counter (for melee) and good Resistance (on Offense). (Note: Difficult, but not impossible. Runs Legendary Ryoma with an Armorsmasher, for example.)
Would have liked to realize this before throwing away so many orbs. Oh well. Occurred as a direct consequence of it. (Could have gotten Legendary Tiki too.)

Created two Aether Raids Defensive teams, however. Team Anima: Caineghis, Zelgius, Duma, Male Grima, Effie, and Brave Ephraim. Team Dark: Bow Hinoka, Est, Aversa, Minerva, New Year's Azura, and Yune (not yet summoned). Never created full armor or flier teams in elemental blessings.

Ought to complete an arena team before either of these. Uses Masked Marth (+10), Soren (+10), Legendary Azura (+0)/Clair (+3), and the bonus unit currently. Seems silly to merge Nowi if Nah comes (...assuming the same color and easily mergeable). Perhaps Saizo or Kagero in the event of good refines? Needs a good colorless scorer. Owns plenty of each for merges.
____
Edit: FEH Channel.

• Neutral on the Music Room. Tends to not play with sound anyways.
  • Positive on Aether Raid setups (and adjustments not in the channel). Makes switching defense maps easier.
  • Neutral on Hero Merit increase. Drowns in feathers as it is. Seems too tedious to farm. Will not turn down free feathers, regardless.
  • Slightly positive on old hero banners. Provides a way for people to get them (and also easier Distant Counter).
  • Slightly positive on Rokkr Siege. May change depending on its grindiness. Immediately thought of upgrading the Obstruct Sacred Seal for Lukas. Hopes to see more of an event rotation. Feels stale with events at the same time every month.
Went in without creating expectations. Could have led to a more positive opinion. Excluded both common sources of disappointment too: new heroes and new refines.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669

Awakening Children Incoming! Yarne, the child of Panne (Green Beast Cavalry); Kjelle, the child of Sully (Armoured Lance); Brady, the child of Maribelle (Staff Infantry); and Nah, the child of Nowi (Red Dragon Infantry) are coming to Heroes, along with a new Story Chapter!

I want Nah. I like Nowi, and I want Nah. Though I might try for the others, idk. Still haven't gotten Bridal Fjorm from that banner.

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Cannot describe the level of excitement. Made a list of top 5 heroes ages ago. Helped to decide who to wait for. Placed Nah at number 3. Obtained Soren (#1) a little while later. Already had Beruka (#2). Released characters near Nah's ranking at the time. (Forgets which ones. Probably Katarina in 134th overall, relative to Nah's 140th.) Seemed likely to appear sooner or later. Released Awakening characters often.

Spent orbs on a Hero Fest banner for a spare Ninian's Fortify Dragons...in mid-August 2017. Saved up Steady Breaths. Picked up Myrrh. Always thought "maybe next banner". Finally happened.

Gave them solid art. Secretly hoped for a better hair color (like black). Appeared in other official art with that light green, though. Feels less enthusiastic about the dragon sprite, but oh well. Wonders about the voice actor. Was voiced by Eden Riegel (see: Genny, Sumia, and Female Kana in Heroes). Sounds similar, if nothing else.

Foresees little chance of +10. Will be satisfied with +1. (Plans to spend every available orb, however.) Approves of the defensive nature. Works great with other infantry. Worried about getting a skill set like Corrin's or Yarne's.

Notes an unwelcome trend of favorites appearing after blowing too many orbs on a Mythic Banner. Worked out well last time, though...

Feels bad for Severa fans. Seems like a lock for Farfetched Heroes now. Questions why Brady and Kjelle (302nd and 303rd overall) are on the banner. Skipped over Severa (58th) and Cynthia (168th), plus Noire (sort of, in 204th). Did not even count multiple Generation 1 Awakening characters, such as Gregor, Ricken, Say'ri, and many more. Feels considerably more fortunate now.