first!!!1!!1!!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'm not competitive at all but I'm really proud to say I almost own all of the Pokemon Adventures manga. I just need to buy three or four volumes of XY and ORAS, and then buy BW and SM and I'll have them all.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I spent three weeks rating every Pokémon out of ten then calculated my overall favorite type based on average score.

DragonAirazel

Music Maestro
AKA
Airazel
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5)
Back when I played Omega Ruby, I managed to gather and max out literally all of the available berries, from Cheri to Maranga. I wasn't good enough to get high scores in the Battle Maison, driven enough to complete a living Pokédex, motivated enough to capture all of the legendary Pokémon, or bored enough to go through the Elite 4 over and over again. If there was a Battle Frontier (or at least a PWT like in B2/W2), I'd probably have been doing that. Alas, I made my own fun and became known as the "berry guy" in a few circles of friends. This took me around a year and a half. I managed to finish shortly after S/M came out.

Penumbra

The Devil's Advocate
AKA
Pen, Penu, Penny
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4313-6127-3959
Maxed out levels and asterisks in Bravely Default? :^) Finishing the game on Hard difficulty is a feat unto itself, after 130+ hours of gameplay.

I've also 100% completed most of the Zelda games I own with minimal guide usage, since I decide to do it after replaying them for years, finding out different things over time. Although, Zelda isn't too terrible when it comes to 100% completion.

Several Nuzlockes and variants have been successful, but I have yet to formally record any playthroughs online. I plan to, though.

Looking through everyone else's responses, I'm not as ambitious as I thought when it comes to completing games. I'm vanilla.

Last edited:

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Completed the Pokédex in Black without hacking, although looking at the specs on some of the things I got off the GTS, I'm pretty sure my trade partners can't say the same.

Came very close to doing a Pikachu sweep on an Uber team in Gen 6 Battle Spot, but didn't succeed. Done Leafeon sweeps out the nose but those aren't as exciting somehow.

Picked off every achievement in Skyrim without console commands, which isn't difficult so much as aggravating when the Thieves Guild quest line bugs and locks you out of something.

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
I used to hold world records in speedrunning in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
Most recently? Probably beating every last optional boss in FFX without Yojimbo. When I played as a kid I did kinda throw Yojimbo out on Dark Anima, the Dark Magus Sisters (didn't realise you could fight them separately derp) and Penance! It's probably not that much but it's mine.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I can sing several different styles, including opera, pop, and broadway. Probably won't use all the styles I can sing in my career but I can do them.
I also have all the dlc characters in MK8, so that's cool. Uhhhhhh......I got nothing else, I don't think of most of my stuff as brag worthy.