Gen 7 Gen 6 Service FishieTheFirst’s Pokémon Service!

FishieTheFirst

New Trainer
AKA
Fish
Time Zone
CST
Hello all! My name is FishieTheFirst, and this will be a giveaway/request thread. All you have to do is tell me what Pokémon you want and I can give it to ya! There are some guidelines, so here we go!
When telling me what you want, make sure to be as specific as possible. If you don’t, I’ll send you DM to ask about it. Please don’t post more than once about one request, if you want to change anything edit your post or DM me. I can’t promise when I will have your Pokémon ready, so please be patient. In order to receive your Pokémon, we will use the GTS. First catch a Pokémon from a very low level route. Then, put it on the GTS asking for a level 90+ (Pokémon you requested) and please put a note saying Fish Giveaway! This will make getting you your Pokémon much easier. Another way we could do it is to exchange friend codes, so please tell which method you would rather. If you are requesting multiple Pokémon, we will have to exchange codes. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me! Also, I would like to say these Pokémon are 100% legal, but they are hacked into the game. I have had no problems with battling using them, but please be careful as something might happen.

Last edited:

windwavefire

New Trainer
I want a level 100 solagaleo max stats hasty nartue fire blast heat wave