Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
What’s a dish you’d recommend to anyone?

My recommendation is orange chicken. It’s a Chinese chicken dish that is coated with tasty orange sauce. Some places make the sauce spicy while others are sweet, so I suggest experimenting.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
clam chowder soup

yes even to ppl who hate seafood

prob not ppl who are allergic to seafood tho

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention poutine as a Canadian. Poutine is so amazing when it's done right, and the variants are amazing as well. Like, if you ever get a chance to have authentic poutine you need to have it.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Chicago style deep dish pizza. It's so delicious and although it takes awhile to make it's so worth the wait. My favorite type of pizza and I LOVE pizza.

Ape711

not infected by dragon virus
AKA
Andrew, Ape, Aep
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Switch FC
SW-4903-4757-9682
IGN
Andrew
sushi. and i dont mean like a california roll, i mean like real sushi from an authentic Japanese restaurant (or your local supermarket, although i must say i much prefer the Japanese restaurant variety, the supermarket kind is quite good). It is one of the best things a man can have.

this was the first time ive ever used the term supermarket, whether it be in speech or writing

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Definitely wagyu beef, but not just any wagyu beef. It has to be the perfect portion, preferably thin slices and not too thick, and absolutely cannot be overcooked, otherwise it will just taste like regular beef. When I was in Osaka, the first stall I ate wagyu beef at was perfect. I then tried 8 other different places, but they weren’t cooked well, so it tasted super basic. Out of the 9 times I ate wagyu beef, I only truly tasted it once.

It’s really expensive, yes, but when you taste a perfectly cooked piece of wagyu beef, you’ll understand why. It’s worth every cent.

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Deep fried Oreos. If you haven't tried them, you need to RIGHT NOW. Those little suckers are the absolute best. :)

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Vegemite on toast but don't spread it thick you dips.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I'm going to have to agree with Ape and be more adventurous with your sushi choices. It is incredibly worth.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Ma po tofu will make anyone like tofu. :)

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
Probably xiaolongbao or cold noodles with sesame sauce on them. Two favorites growing up that I can never find in restaurants here in the US.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Apparently there are people who've never eaten ravioli???????

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Hmm, I'd probably go with Zuppa Toscana. It's my favorite kind of soup out there, and that says something for a soup lover like myself.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Food for everyone's diet: Pears! Ever just eaten a pear? Ever tried warming it up? Go buy a pear and take a bite!

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
You guys need to try Gulaman. It's a Filipino drink that's basically boiled sugar, water, green or black jelly, and banana or vanilla extract. It might not seem like it, but when made perfectly, Gulaman is devilishly sweet and savory.

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr

THESE are Korean oreos! I first discovered these amazing things while shopping at a magical Korean grocery land called super H-Mart, and I honestly prefer them to regular Oreos for a couple of reasons! They're a little bit softer, made without the corn syrup, contain natural flavors, and come in those cute sleeve packs that are good for on the go. The only drawback is they don't sell any double-stuf which is disappointing to me as a helpless creme addict. >:(

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i think everyone should try the japanese style fluffy pancakes, they're easy to make and soooo good, the texture is like heavenly clouds

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
fry sauce

apparently it's a utah thing and everyone is like "wtf is fry sauce" but if you haven't had it you aren't truly living

as the name implies... you dip fries in it <:J

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Custard creams. I'm pretty sure everyone in Britain has, but for those who don't know, they're sandwich biscuits (cookies if you're American). Having eaten Oreos (they sell em in Britain now) I can tell you that custard creams are light-years better. For the complete experience, dunk one in a mug of hot tea with milk.