Fruit Salad. Yummy yummy. (: (FRUITS!!!!)

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
As you can clearly see. I'm kind of hungry. So what kind of fruits do you like? Not like? Interested in trying? Think smell weird? All that good stuff.

My favorite fruits are oranges, bananas, and blueberries. But I'm also a fan of most kinds of apples, strawberries, watermelon, and grapes.

The fruits that I do not care for at all? Cantalopes, grapefruit, and mangoes.

So what about you all?

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Oof I love strawberries. My second favorite is grapes, and watermelon comes close after it. I also really like bananas but they tend to go bad very quickly. Oranges (more specifically clementines/cuties) are also a favorite.

I'm too scared to try grapefruit bc of what I've heard about it. I'm kinda meh on cantaloupes and I don't remember the last time I ate a mango.

I really like fruit in general. I have eaten SO MANY bananas in dining halls in the first half of the semester because bananas aren't something the dining halls can prepare lol. In the second half of the semester I found the good dining hall, but the banana addiction is still a thing I have embedded in my food intake.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
strawberries. it is good, any dessert with strawberries in is good, and as a fruit in general is good.

i also like peaches, blueberries, raspberries, mangoes, anything citrusy and lychees

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
If I was forced to only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be watermelon. The texture and flavor is something I can’t get enough of.

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
My favorite fruits are most citrus fruits, mango, watermelon and lychee. I also like persimmons and frozen grapes.

I can enjoy strawberries, but I don't like when they're sour. Granny Smith apples are way too tart for me.

I used to not like durian, but now I think it tastes okay. It tastes better than it smells, at least. I tried dragon fruit once and was kinda disappointed. It's more bland than I was expecting, almost like the white part of a watermelon rind.

It's not a fruit, but I'd really like to try a fatalii pepper.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i love fruit so much. does avocado count? i represent my race and culture by loving the h*ck out of avocado. mango and pineapple are other favorites, i love eating those dried too.

the only fruits im not a big fan of are the ones that are super sour/bitter, like.. raspberries? but even then i've learned to appreciate them in the right context.

other than that i love p much every fruit i can think of. even cantaloupe which is apparently boring to a lot of people but i think it is so nice and refreshing. that might be a big nostalgia thing too tho cuz my mom would give me cantaloupe to snack on growing up.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
Avocados are great and I used them in milkshakes all the time. It's rare for people to mention them these days. :P

Bananas are nice too, but they tend to go bad really quickly and attract a lot of fruit flies. Yikes.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I like peaches though.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
There are a lot of fruits out there that I like. Apples, bananas, pineapples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, oranges, grapes, cherries, kiwis, pears. Out of all of them, raspberries would have to be my favorite.

Obviously, while fruit is delicious to eat, fruit is also very good in smoothies. Love it.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I love fruit in general there are only a few I don’t like very much (tomatoes, grapefruit, coconut...)

I really like fruits that have a lot of flavor so I tend to prefer things like berries over say cantaloupe or watermelon. I still love my melons though. Honeydew is delicious. Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits as well and kiwi!!! I love kiwi.

Fruit is the best I choose fruit over junk food any day

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Mangoes and strawberries are my favorites. I wouldn’t hesitate to have them whenever they’re available in my house. I also enjoy blueberries and raspberries quite a bit.

Also avocados are gr9 in sandwiches! The sandwich I always get in one of my campus dining places features warm chicken and avocados.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
List of fruits from best to worst: Banana, watermelon, pineapple, apple (just apply without pine lmfao who likes apples), potato, tomato.