AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Some Galarian variants were released today with the latest trailer! They are Zigzagoon, Linoone, and Weezing. Zigzagoon and Linoone are Dark/Normal and also have a new evolution, Obstagoon. Weezing is Poison/Fairy, and apparently it’s trying to clean up instead of cause pollution.

What are your thoughts on the current revealed forms? Which Pokémon would you like to see with Galarian forms?

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
Switch FC
6736-1504-8698
IGN
Anne
I like that different forms are still a thing after Alola. The Zigzagoon line is great! I love that they look like glam rock badgers, resembling the band KISS. Obstagoon looks awesome and I hope is decent in the game since Zigzagoon is one of my favorites. Weezing is pretty cool with its top hats and beard combo. Poison/Fairy is also a interesting typing.

Since Galarian Zigzagoon is a thing, I hope to see more region variants based on non Gen 1 Pokemon. Some might even get an extra evolution, which could be fun. I can't think of any specific ones I'd like to see right now.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Galarian Weezing gave me a good chuckle, and seeing Linoone finally get some love is really refreshing. I hope we can get some Galarian forms of Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola Pokémon as well.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Please welcome Galarian Zigzagoon. Give it up for Galarian Zigzagoon. We can't get enough of Galarian Zigzagoon. Loyal Galarian Zigzagoon is all you need.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
damn it is 2019 and Gene Simmons and Doug Dimmadome are in Pokemon

Galarian Weezing is an incredible idea and design all around. The Zigzagoon line isn't for me but hey, if Gene Simmons is cool with it then no complaints here! Would love to see more regional variants of non-Gen 1 Pokemon.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I'm glad regional forms came back and I'm glad that it's no longer Gen 1 exclusive.

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
Regional Forms are one of my favorite things introduced in Gen VI and I'm glad that they're back, especially the fact they aren't only Kanto exclusive.

By the way, Obstagoon is a badass.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Obstagoon is a fursona.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
galarian zigzagoon is just such a cute rascal

no real opinions on the others yet

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
I'm a little late, but I absolutely love that regional variants are back. I liked the ones introduced so far and it was one of my favourite concepts from Alola and has made me love Ninetales for its alolan form.