General Discussion and Challenge Thread

gamemaster

Beginner Trainer
Here, you may challenge other characters to battles in the coliseum. These battles have no effect on the story.

You may also just chat about the story itself or casually talk if you think a character is OP or not. Go crazy.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
So this looks interesting. I've got a character idea in mind, it's someone who'd be fairly weak by themselves but they're able to spawn and pilot vehicles to fight with. Probably using either a move or the ability to spawn the vehicle. Would that be workable do people think? It'd pretty much mean making at least two character signups, one for the character "bare" and others for their vehicles, which I know might be a bit much.

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
We would have to see the sheet itself and see how we can mold and change it to fit stuff. For example, Bubba is essentially two characters in a sense. The idea is maybe the vehicle character has a different moveset but it would still share the same HP or something. Just create it and we'll go from there.

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to do that so nice

edit: BTW for any others you may issue challenges here or on discord and i will set em up

Last edited:

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
I would love to accept your challenge little Pichu!

Reactions: SAF