• The Closure of the Marriland Forums

The Marriland Forums will be going into read-only mode on February 15th, 2021. Come October 1st, 2021 the forums will be taken down entirely. More information can be found in this thread. Thank you for being a part of our community!

XY General Friend Safari Thread (original on Azurilland forums)

TaamsayWabbit

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wabbit
3DS FC
2423-8898-9705
IGN
Wabbit
I remember this used to be a thing on the Azurilland forum, but now that the site is done, I don't think you can PM users there anymore. Shame too since there were a few FS's I wanted to use.

I have specific Pokemon in mind that I want to start shiny hunting, and this increases the chances 5-fold alone: chances, mind you, already made twice as easy in the switch from gens 5-6. However, any and all Friend Safaris are welcome!

Mine is in my Signature. Yes I have two 3DS's. I just beat the game tonight after 3 days straight for the sake of checking both systems.

If you want to hunt down a certain FS (and this thread actually blows up) but can't find it, use ctrl + F (Windows) and type what you're looking for.

Still can't find it? Go to the next page.

Enjoy!

LostTresure

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +1
3DS FC
5429-7109-8095 Tresure
Switch FC
SW-5661-5613-7319 Tresure
This is nice, shame we lost the old one.

My FC is:
5429-7109-8095
I think it's Steel with Ferroseed, Bronzong and Klang

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hmm, this is a cool idea. I used to have this info on my profile but now even the archive is lost to the void, heh. Here's hoping someone might find this useful someday.

3DS FC: 2724-0144-2557
Friend Safari: Dark-type with Mightyena, Sandile, and...I believe it was Absol.
:mightyena: :sandile: :absol: