Accepting Started Giovanni's Kanto

Gokudera

Silver King
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
"Hmm...you're all probably right". Maxwell said as he scanned across the outside of their cell. Suddenly, he noticed something shining across the room. Was that...it WAS. There seemed to be a box of Pokéballs on the same floor. He wasn't sure why they were there, but he'd hoped they weren't empty. If they could escape, and sneak to that box, they could get some new companions to help them take out the guards.
"Hey, everyone, look over there", Maxwell said, and pointed to the box of Pokéballs. "I really hope those aren't empty. If they aren't, we could get another Pokémon each."
"Now...as for an escape. We could try to trick the guard to open the door? Wait until night when there are fewer guards? Leon, we could tell them Solara is feeling sick? Get one of them to come in and check, then we can all gang up on that guard and take out their Pokémon? If that can work, the first thing we'll do is look for some medicine for Solara."

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
The sides of his lips raised a bit upwards to a half smile at the thought of getting hold of some of those Pokeballs. It would be more than a little beneficial considering Solara was pretty much out of commission, but of course the priority was to heal her and allow her to get some more energy "These guys can't be that dim...leaving Pokeballs in a cell block? Do they just want a riot when someone manages to slip out." his voice was soft as he neared the cell bars, not exactly ready to attract the attention of guards, that probably had Pokemon on them.

Leon's ears perked up at Maxwell's suggestion and his eyes darkened a bit, an aggressive whisper escaped his lips "I'm not planning on putting Solara on a platter for me, you or any of us...so get that straight would you?" In all honesty though, Solara had no chances here itself, but the thought of being separated from her due to this plan was more than he could handle right now. Thinking for a bit he lightly bit his lower lip in thought, his eyes gliding over to Solara's weakened state in his arms. It felt like forever before the conflict in his head decided to finally subside, making Leon let out a sigh as his mind cleared "Fine okay...but if anything happens to Solara, I'll make sure to not forget who's idea this was." The threat was plain and simple, but his voice was sharp and serious