Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
- What is your favorite shade of your favorite color?
Lessee... baby pink, sky blue, basically the lighter shades of colors. But if it has to be from my favorite ones, the two I've mentioned above should do.

- If it were possible to instantly learn an instrument of your choice, which would you choose and why?
I'd say, well, viola. It has the same basic as the violin but with different strings and clefs. However, since the viola is a little bigger than the violin, I kinda wish I had bigger hands. :hmmazurill:

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
1. What is something you like about yourself?

2. Imagine participating in Smash Camp 2020. Reveals a crossword puzzle, a word jumble, and a Sudoku puzzle. Designed them to take roughly equal amounts of time to complete. Notices two other people online. Do you work together on the same puzzle or split up? Which puzzle would you want, if the latter?

3. Which Pokemon do you think would be the worst neighbor?

4. What is your favorite song that you have played?

5. Would you rather live in Pallet Town or Celadon City?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
- What is something you like about yourself?
The fact that I'm kinda laid back most of the time, perhaps? :thonkazurill:

- Imagine participating in Smash Camp 2020. Reveals a crossword puzzle, a word jumble, and a Sudoku puzzle. Designed them to take roughly equal amounts of time to complete. Notices two other people online. Do you work together on the same puzzle or split up? Which puzzle would you want, if the latter?
First, I'd rather split up the work for the three of us. Second, if those two cabinmates let me choose first, here are my preferences (from "do it right away" to "only if I have no other options") : word jumble > sudoku > crossword.

- Which Pokemon do you think would be the worst neighbor?
Loudred :loudred: because, y'know, they're too loud.

- What is your favorite song that you have played?
Played as a violinist, right? I have two: Palladio (by Karl Jenkins) and Ichiban no Takaramono (Angel Beats OST).

- Would you rather live in Pallet Town or Celadon City?
Pallet Town because of the atmosphere (?).