Greetings and salutations! A new part of my life.

PeytonStevens

Long-time fan, Gen 4 is my favorite
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
0087-2780-7505
Switch FC
SW-1420-3653-7237
IGN
Peyton
Hello there! My name is Peyton. Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

Woops, wrong script.

Hello! I am a current university student in eastern America that has been a fan of Marriland (Devin) on YouTube for as long as I can remember! I’ve never really tried out using the website, but I figured with Devin officially not working on the main channel anymore, I should try out the website community! I have actually had the thought in the past to do Pokemon Challenge Runs in online forums, but I never knew the right place to do them in. However, thanks to Devin, I have found a place to share my fun with others! I am new to playing Nuzlockes or other variants, so go easy on me! I plan on beginning a challenge run very soon, so I hope someone will see it and be entertained! Hopefully, you can even give me some pointers in my first run. That’s all for now! Thanks for reading.

EDIT: My first Challenge Run is posted! Peyton's First Pokemon Platinum Wedlocke will be a great way to get to know me better

Last edited:

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey there! Welcome to the Marriland Forums!

I'm in the middle of an X Wonderlocke myself, but crazily enough, I plan to do a Platinum Wedlocke as my next challenge in a few months. I'll be sure to have a look at yours!