Griddle Me This (Griddler AMA)

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Ey whatup I don't really know how these things are supposed to be opened up but I am here to answer questions as they're asked.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Hey Griddle!
Hello hello!

-What are your favorite hobbies or activities?

I love roleplay, as well as viewing film as a group. My wife and our friends often watch videos together and joke about them, that's part of why I'm so excited to be a part of the film club here. I also game, of course. And I have a fondness for cooking, both doing it myself and watching people do it on TV.

-Do you like animals? If so do you have a favorite?

I hesitate to say no, because that's not necessarily true. I have a very hands off philosophy regarding animals, I prefer that the two of us keep to ourselves. But! I don't actively dislike animals, and I can get attached to them on a case by case basis despite generally wanting to keep my distance from them.

My favourite animal is the elephant. I love elephants because they're compassionate, intelligent, community oriented and even pay due respect to their dead, even if they're not in the same herd! They can even learn how to paint and play music! That's amazing! ...also they make toot toot noises with their trunks and they have big floppy ears and their babies are so cute omg I love them.

-Do you have a favorite fictional character? Would you want to meet him or her if they really existed?

Gosh, that's a hard one. There's several fictional characters that I adore. My latest favourites are Chevalier D'Eon and Mysterious Heroine X Alter from Fate Grand Order, and I'd love to meet them in real life, although I imagine there's a great many more characters I like and would want to meet even more. I have a lot of room in my heart for things and it's hard to play favourites.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
What’s this, a fellow Fate fan? You now have the Empress’s attention!

How long have you played Fate Grand Order?

How many SSRs (five star servants) do you have?

Are you interested in any other Fate works?

Do you have any siblings? If so, are you close to them, and if not, do you wish you had any?

What’s your favorite dessert?

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
What’s this, a fellow Fate fan? You now have the Empress’s attention!
umu! I shall answer to the best of my abilities, Antecessor!

How long have you played Fate Grand Order?

I played for a short period about 8 months ago or so, and stopped playing shortly after October. I got back into the game about a week ago!

How many SSRs (five star servants) do you have?

One! I have Hijikata, I got him very very recently, almost immediately after I restarted playing. It was a welcome sight given that I had to restart the game because I lost my old account. He is one of many berserkers at my disposal, but by far my favourite thanks to his rarity. I look forward to being a developed enough player to properly use his kit!

Are you interested in any other Fate works?

I am! I've recently finished watching Fate/Zero, and I've been playing Extella Link a lot. I got into the series by watching Last Encore on Netflix, although not all the way through. Nero was the only thing that really caught my interest about it. She's still one of my favorite servants.

Do you have any siblings? If so, are you close to them, and if not, do you wish you had any?

I have two much younger sisters. One is 14, the other is 12. I consider myself close with both of them but I have a lot more in common with the youngest. I don't see them anymore because I've moved across the province, but I call them regularly.

What’s your favorite dessert?

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Or, crustless chocolate macaroon pie, which is a specialty of mine. I intend on putting up the recipe for it once I've got my tentative cooking club up and running.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
You like like Nero too? You’re already cool in my books! You deserve some more questions.

Who are some of your least favorite servants?

What is your favorite season?

Do you watch any of Gordon Ramsay’s shows?

Any other game series you enjoy?

Prior to restarting (my condolences for that by the way), how far did you make it in story and which one did you like the most?

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
You like like Nero too? You’re already cool in my books! You deserve some more questions.
I welcome any and all questions, friend!

Who are some of your least favorite servants?

Elisabeth Bathory is definitely up there on my least favourite list, especially since I kept getting her on my old account to the exclusion of almost any other SR. Brave Elisabeth is especially egregious because, like, put some clothes on girl. Jeez. I'm not opposed to fanservice but I prefer it to not be on 14 year olds. I would say Gilles de Rais would be one of my least favourites, but when I think real hard about him he's more of a love to hate kind of character. I don't like him but I'm not supposed to like him, you know? I also heard that Blackbeard is a lolicon which would put him on the ****list by default, but this is all hearsay so I don't actually know if it's true or not.

I'll also list some of my favourite servants to balance things out! Aside from Chevalier D'eon, Nero and Mysterious Heroine X Alter, I'm quite fond of Astolfo. He's a very fun character in Extella Link with more main plot involvement than I expected from him. Plus, tomgirl characters are just very near and dear to me for personal reasons. Billy the Kid is one of my favourite Archers and I've been blessed with a strong one on both my FGO accounts. I've almost got him ready for a second ascension on my current account. Beserker Lancelot is also a major high note for me because of his extreme cool factor in both Fate/Zero and Fate Extella Link.

What is your favorite season?

So far I've only watched Fate/Zero to its completion, so that wins by default. I've only seen three or four episodes of Last Encore and I didn't find it as enjoying save for Nero, who basically carried the show for me. I'll definitely have to re-answer this once I've actually wrapped up Last Encore, checked out Unlimited Blade Works and see Apocrypha, since they're all on Netflix rn.

Do you watch any of Gordon Ramsay’s shows?

Not frequently. I prefer the stuff he does where he's not shouting and cursing, so things like MasterChef Junior and the British versions of his American shows. Although I definitely have a soft spot for the Amy's Baking Company episode of the American Kitchen Nightmares. As far as Food Network shows go I enjoy competitive shows like Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen (I love Alton Brown) and Holiday Baking Championship. I have an especially soft spot for the Kid's Baking Championship because the contestants on that one are extremely sportsmanlike and innocent. They'll actually help eachother finish their products if somebody is struggling.

Any other game series you enjoy?

Oh, several. Fire Emblem is a big one for me, as is Smash Bros. I also have a lot of love for the Persona games, and I'm fond of the occasional Atelier game. The Warriors franchise is also a series I'm into, which is why I was so drawn to Extella as a game.

Prior to restarting (my condolences for that by the way), how far did you make it in story and which one did you like the most?

I was part way through Septem when I had to restart and I think I might like it the most. Orleans was nice but it felt like it was starting to overstay its welcome, like, halfway into the plot. Fuyuki speaks more to me now that I know more about the actual plot of the original visual novel, but I think I'd still have to give it to Septem because of the characters I had encountered in it (right up until I drifted away from the game and uninstalled it without getting a code like an idiot.)

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Who are your top three favourite Fire Emblem characters?
Subs or Dubs?
If you unlocked your Persona, who/what do you think it would be?
Does the sec with a mo have a perf al?

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Who are your top three favourite Fire Emblem characters?

I feel like the only way I'd be able to quantifiably list that is if I did three for each game. Overall, my absolute favorite is and always has been Ilyana from PoR and Radiant Dawn. Everyone after her is jockeying for the position of second and third favourite. In the interest of brevity I'll just give a top three for each game in spoilers.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery

1. Caeda: one of the coolest princesses, imo. I find her relationship with Marth sweet and I like how capable she is despite her status as traditional princess love interest in the era of gaming she comes from. I find it cool how readily she recruits like 90% of all recruitable enemies.
  2. Marth: Best Lord. Well, maybe not best Lord, but definitely up there on my list. His status as an awesome Smash character helps and I loved his characterization in Shadow Dragon and Heroes. He's just a good boy.
  3. Jagen: I'll admit it, a good deal of Jagen's presence on the list is because of memes, but I still have a fondness for him.
Gaiden/Echoes

1. Leon: Badass gay archer twunk, what's not to love? Definitely find him better than Niles, and he's one of my strongest units in Heroes.
  2. Kliff: I like his down to earth, grumpy teen characterization in comparison to most of the other characters. He's also, you know, cute. Cute boys are important.
  3. Alm: love Alm's jokey, punny side. I think it helps differentiate him from other FE lords.
Genealogy

1. Arvis: I don't want to get into it here because spoilers, but Arvis is hands down one of the absolute best and most fascinating FE Villains in the franchise. I could probably go all day talking about it, but this post is gonna be long enough without it.
  2. Jamke: Jamke was explained to me thusly: he doesn't have holy blood, he doesn't have a legendary weapon or powerful magic. He just has a real nice bow. But he goes out there and marches on his own father and kicks everyone's ass anyways, because war crimes are wrong. Big energy.
  3. Ares: Handsome, brooding boy with a badass design. I find him very cool, particularly in Heroes.
Thracia 776

1. Reinhardt: The meme man of heroes is honestly a real cool character. Love his design and the mythos cultivated around him. 4 and 5 were just generally so good about design ****, I don't even know where to begin.
  2. Leif: you know, Leif was originally intended to be a character in Melee instead of Roy. I think a lot about what the world would be like if that had happened.
  3. Finn: one of the best units in the game, one of the most fleshed out Jagen archetypes, and his voiced lines in Heroes are absolutely heart-wrenching at times.
Binding Blade

1. Niime: Canas' mom, a badass old granny who looks like your classic old witch. The dark mage that you should use in the game, and one of the best healers in all FE thanks to - ironically - the power of the Apocalypse tome. Her support conversations are also really interesting. Particularly the one with Yoder.
  2. Idounn: I fell in love with Idounn's design the moment I saw it. She doesn't have a lot of character, but what is there is really interesting and I love that you can give her a happy ending.
  3. Sophia: The dark mage you shouldn't use. I have a soft spot for the "high investment" characters and Sophia is the most extreme example of one. She's pink in her battle sprites, which gives her a thousand points. Is she worth using? No. Do I use her anyways because I like her that much? Eh, sometimes.
420 Blaze It Blade

1. Eliwood: I highly recommend that you check out Ghaast's support science video on Eliwood if you haven't already. It summarizes many of my feelings about the character and what makes him so good. Hands down one of my favourite lords.
  2. Wallace: a great big bundle of personality, chains and heavy armour. Wallace was my introduction to unit promotion and damn if he didn't do a good job of it. Like Eliwood, this was partially driven by outside media. Look up "low tier hector hard mode lp" on reddit, there's a fantastic screenshot lp that really enhanced the character for me.
  3. Canas: he has a monocle.
Sacred Stones

1. L'arachel: she's the Pope, she's a princess, she's a magical girl, she's my single most powerful unit in Heroes. L'arachel is probably the closest a character can get to usurping Ilyana from the throne. She's so good, in the Restoration Queen mod she practically gets to have both of the Renais Twins as her harem. She deserves it.
  2. Lyon: A villain that rivals Arvis in depth and complexity. I feel for Lyon a lot, and his lines in Heroes are so amazing that they really enhance his already fantastic character.

Subs or Dubs?

Subs if I have absolutely no other demands on my attention, dubs if I intend to multitask and know I won't be able to keep my eyes on the screen the whole time. Generally speaking I'll usually go through an anime with both if they're available.

If you unlocked your Persona, who/what do you think it would be?

Chalchihuihtotolin, Aztec turkey God of disease and plague, familiar of Tezcatlipoca: Lord of the Smoking Mirror and Enemy of Both Sides.

But more realistically it would probably have something to do with my depression, paranoia and anxiety. Dionysus could fit. God of theatre, mania, and that gay ****.

Does the sec with a mo have a perf al?

I'm sorry, what I'm getting from this is that you want to talk about MURDERS!

Welldonttellanyoneitoldyouthisbuuuuuuuuuuut...

Oops! I have to step away from my phone for a while and have no way of saving this. >.> I shall return to this post and finish it asap

Last edited:

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
I can’t help but return the favor!

1. What are some shows you really enjoyed as a kid (and perhaps still like)?

2. Is there anything that makes you scared?

3. What is your favorite season? (As in winter or summer, I should have clarified earlier)

4. What is your favorite thing about each Pokémon generation?

5. Out of all the starter types, which one do you choose the most often?

6. So I’ve been curious about Fire Emblem but have turned off from trying due to the fact that the community is said to be very negative and rude (you sound cool though!). As you’re a fan of the series, is this true?

Hope you had fun!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I can’t help but return the favor!
But of course, that's what these threads are for!

1. What are some shows you really enjoyed as a kid (and perhaps still like)?

Whose Line is it Anyway? is one of the shows I loved watching as a kid, and it really inspired me to get into drama when I got into high school. I still love improv and I still love the show, although I haven't seen any of the new seasons, I've been watching a lot of the first episodes lately. You had amazing guests like Robin Williams and a really young Stephen Colbert. It was great. It helps a lot knowing that Colin Mochrie - one of the main players - has gone on to be a big ally for the trans community.

MAS*H is another show that I watched a lot of when I was young, cause I was a weird kid that liked shows that are like twice my age. I used to quote it all the time in high school with another friend that watched it, nobody knew what the hell we were talking about. Honestly most of the episodes still hold up today. It's on TV now and then and I would watch it with my family sometimes before I moved.

2. Is there anything that makes you scared?

That's my secret, Antecessor. I'm always scared.

But yeah, it doesn't take much to rattle me. Even stuff that I know is bad horror can usually get a very poignant reaction out of me. I've been getting a bit better at it because my wife loves horror and thus I've had to sit through a lot of horror films in my relationship. Most of the stuff nowadays I can at least sit through, although there's still plenty that I'm scared of. Especially existential stuff. There are a lot of times where I'm alone and there's nothing to stimulate my mind, so it starts thinking about really big, dark stuff that I really shouldn't be thinking about, like how small I am in comparison to the universe as a whole or how I have no idea what's going to happen to me after I die, stuff like that.

So yeah. Lots of things.

3. What is your favorite season? (As in winter or summer, I should have clarified earlier)

Oh that kind of season. Duh-doy. Well, let me think here... Summer is too hot. Winter is too cold and depressing. Spring and Autumn instigate my allergies. If I had to pick one... I think I'd go with Spring. I enjoy the sight and sound of rain, the allergies in Spring aren't as bad as they get in Autumn, and it's usually a decent enough balance between Summer's heat and Winter's chill.

4. What is your favorite thing about each Pokémon generation?

Hm, lemme think about that.

1. Starting the whole thing off, definitely. The whole Pokemon experience of discovering this whole new world to explore and master.
  2. Building upon all the things I enjoyed about Red, Blue and Yellow while also introducing new concepts like items, Dark and Steel types, and that AWESOME battle with Red.
  3. The concept of your Dad being a character who exists and does things. Hell, the concept of a relative being a major opponent for you to face at some point in your journey. I'm really sad this never got brought back into a different generation.
  4. Physical/Special split, hands down the best gameplay change of the generation and long overdue. It opens the door to so many different possibilities and gives new life to older Pokemon who might not have been as good because their type and their stats just didn't match up.
  5. Older protagonists and characters, more mature character designs, a more involved and thoughtful storyline. I have to admit, I also really respect the idea of making a complete new Pokedex with no Pokemon from previous generations.
  6. Mega Beedrill. Not Mega Evolution as a concept, just Mega Beedrill. On a more serious note, the fact that Poison was made relevant again by the introduction of a Fairy type. I wasn't enthused about the idea of a new type being added back when it was rumoured but I was really hopeful that they'd give Poison a much needed buff by making it effective against it. Lo and behold, they did. ALSO CLOTHES AND CUSTOMIZATION AND I CAN PICK MY CHARACTER'S SKIN AND HAIR COLOUR THAT'S SO GOOD.
  7. I really like the idea of regional variants of Pokemon and I think it's a really cool concept to breathe new life into older Pokemon. I'm just hopeful that they continue doing it instead of tossing it wayside like they did with Mega Evolution.
  8. (What we know of it.) I love the aesthetic of the Region thus far and I hope that it continues to be this promising.
5. Out of all the starter types, which one do you choose the most often?

Definitely Water, although Grass has put in some very stiff competition and there's more than a couple generations where I like the Grass and Water starters equally. Generally speaking I'm more prone to like both the Grass and Water type starters than I am to like the Fire starter more than both of them.

6. So I’ve been curious about Fire Emblem but have turned off from trying due to the fact that the community is said to be very negative and rude (you sound cool though!). As you’re a fan of the series, is this true?

I want to say no.

I really, really want to say no.

But sadly, I can't.

The Fire Emblem fanbase is negative, toxic, and self-destructive. Nobody hates Fire Emblem more than Fire Emblem fans. (Except maybe Smash Bros fans). Even the fan communities that I stick to are vulnerable to in-fighting and such. There's a lot of gatekeeping and negativity due to the later additions to the franchise in comparison to the earlier ones. Personally? I highly recommend the games, and I can definitely point you towards ones that I think are good for new players to the series. My philosophy regarding Fire Emblem is to let bygones be bygones. I'll admit, I have more than a couple things in common with the grouchy old guards, but I'm more interested in welcoming more people into the series than I am in shutting them out.

That said, there's a lot of people who are very welcoming in the community! It's really all a question of where you choose to look and who you choose to listen to. I think the more serious a community is about the game, the more stuff starts the fall apart. I don't know, I want to encourage you to check the games out but I know that what I'm saying is probably very discouraging. The fanbase is divisive, that's to be sure. But there's a lot of positivity amongst the negativity, even if the negativity is the only thing that gets press.

Hope you had fun!

I did!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
5 Questions hot off the griddle. Heh.
Got some questions for you as a fellow Fire Emblem Friend-
  1. What's your favourite entry in the series?
  2. Have you ever used reclassing in Awakening/Fates to make a really stupid unit combo? If so, who and what class?
  3. How do you feel about 3 Houses?
As for other questions...
  1. Favourite video game Console?
  2. Biggest Pet Peeve?
That is all! Have a fantastic evening!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
5 Questions hot off the griddle. Heh.
Got some questions for you as a fellow Fire Emblem Friend-
Eyyyy, hit me up!

-What's your favourite entry in the series?

I've never been good at assigning favourites, but if I had to choose one, I think I'd give it to Sacred Stones. It has the GBA graphics and sprites - which I love, I wish they had kept that kind of style for future games instead of the 3D models we got for the 3DS entries. It has branched promotions which I always thought were cool. It has monster units which are neat, and I enjoy most of the characters a great deal, especially Lyon, who makes for a fantastic antagonist.

-Have you ever used reclassing in Awakening/Fates to make a really stupid unit combo? If so, who and what class?

I've never really gone ham with the reclassing feature, it's not super my style of play. But, the first time I played Awakening, by the endgame I had Nah as a nigh unkillable Assassin, and Morgan was a Berserker with more health than any unit has a right to have. Nah actually looked really cool. Morgan looked absurd, with his sandy blonde bowl cut little boy head stapled onto the massive chunky body of a Schwarzenegger-esque Adonis. Yet another reason why I wound up regretting marrying Vaike the second I had the chance.

-How do you feel about 3 Houses?

Above all else I am hopeful. I want this to be a good game, and I already see a lot of things about it that I like. My biggest concern right now is that the outfit designs for all the characters are too uniform - which makes sense, they are at an academy and all, but I feel like it robs a bit of the individuality and uniqueness of each character's design to see them all dressed in exactly the same way. My second biggest concern, of course, is the elephant in the room regarding Byleth's position as a teacher/authority figure over a majority of the cast. Because we know that the recent entries of the games have put a lot more emphasis on the social interaction between characters, with very dating sim-like aspects in regards to the customizable avatar being able to **** almost everyone. I really, really, really hope that they don't continue this trend - not because I'm opposed to that kind of a focus like many members of the Fire Emblem old guard - but because, well... we're a teacher. They're our students. That's kind of super not okay. And sure, they're consenting adults and this is a millitary academy, not a high school, but... that unbalance of power is still there.

Favourite video game Console?

More favourites. These are really hard for me to do. I guess I'm pretty fond of the Game Boy Advance, as many of its games I still play today - albeit usually on an emulator. I have a soft spot for the Switch due to its ability to be played both portably and on the big screen. And of course, there's a big portion of the Playstation library that I'm a sucker for. My PS4 has seen a lot of games and has doubled as a media player for what feels like a vast portion of my current life.

Biggest Pet Peeve?

Easy. Having to abandon work in progress because it has to be redone. In a similar vein, having to repeat myself to somebody because they weren't listening to me or didn't understand what I meant the first time I said it. I hate both of these things with a burning passion.

That is all! Have a fantastic evening!

Thank you! You too!

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
What is your favorite song played on a bagpipe?

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Bagpies: yay, nay, or maybay? I apologize for the forced rhyme.

How dare you.

Yay.

What is your favorite song played on a bagpipe?

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Herro c:

• Would you ever consider dyeing your hair (or have you before)? If so, which color?
  • Is there an uncommon animal you'd like as a pet?
  • White or black?
  • Favorite dessert?

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010

Oh man it's an admin I better mind my P's and Q's and not curse during any of these answers. H-hello!
  • Would you ever consider dyeing your hair (or have you before)? If so, which color?
I don't know if my wife would ever let me, lol. (I'm joking of course she doesn't have control over my hair.) Personally, I don't know if I want to, I'm pretty fond of the colour of my hair as it is, it has a nice hue to it. If I was going to dye it... I suppose it'd be fun to try blue. A nice, dark blue. Or I could just dye it the colour that it is right now and hide my premature grey hairs that everyone keeps pointing out to me. orz
  • Is there an uncommon animal you'd like as a pet?
I'm not a huge pet person but a few years back my wife spent about two hours or so telling me all about how skunks can be kept as pets and lecturing me all about their behaviour, how to care for them, what to expect from them, etc. She really won me over on it and I think it could be nice to have. Unfortunately we can't afford an ordinary pet, let alone an exotic one. And she seems to have forgotten all about it anyways, moved on to dogs and ferrets as her go to "can't we get one" animals.
  • White or black?
Black goes well with everything, is much easier on the eyes, is more aesthetically pleasing to me and doesn't stain as easily. Definitely have to give it to black. To white's credit, it definitely has a lot of pros, though. Reflects light and heat instead of absorbs it, provides a good contrast with black, can look quite pretty when influenced by other colours... Sadly, it just falls a bit short for me.
  • Favorite dessert?
I think I mentioned it above but I have this crustless chocolate macaroon pie recipe, and it's hands down my favourite dessert to have provided I have the means and motivation to make it. The only downsides to it is that the recipe calls for half a can of sweetened condensed milk, so unless I have another iron in the fire that needs the other half I'm basically obligated to make two of them, and they're very dense and rich so it's... really not wise to eat two on my own. Hence, it's reserved for holidays and the like.

Thank you for your questions!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I said I would dump some questions here tomorrow but i finished my coursework so I will construct them today!
  1. What is your ideal breakfast?
  2. Who is YOUR favourite Path of Radiance Character? That's right I'm returning the same questions, deja vu innit
  3. Who is your favourite Laguz unit? At least in Path of Radiance, as well as type of laguz unit?
  4. If there was one Fire Emblem character you could just erase from existence completely, who would it be and why?
  5. What are your top 5 favourite games?
That's all I can think up at 1am on a Friday night I'm afraid but I do hope you enjoy said questions!

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I said I would dump some questions here tomorrow but i finished my coursework so I will construct them today!
Heck, you have straight up bamboozled me. But seriously, congrats on wrapping things up ahead of schedule.

-What is your ideal breakfast?

I ****ing love breakfast and breakfast food (well, some breakfast food. I'll admit I'm actually very picky) but I'd have to say my absolute favourite breakfast is something my family calls the breakfast log. You take biscuit or pizza dough and roll it out into a long, flat loaf. You fill the middle of it with a mixture of scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, diced and fried hot Italian sausage and onion. Top the mixture with more shredded cheese. Pull the sides of the loaf over the mixture in an interlocking braid, leaving little slits/windows in the log where you can see the insides. You throw all this in an oven and bake it. Once it's done you take it out, slice it up and top the slices with salsa. It's sooooo good but unfortunately I don't have the exact recipe and it's a bit beyond my means to make right now. My last night with my family before we moved, my dad made it for me. There was a couple slices left over that I was going to have for breakfast before I left (because the best thing about this is that it's almost as good reheated) but I wasn't hungry due to nerves and I left it behind. Regret it to this day.

Who is YOUR favourite Path of Radiance Character? That's right I'm returning the same questions, deja vu innit

Sheeit dog you got me. It occurs to me I forgot to finish my list of favourite FE characters ordered by game, so I don't have my favourite PoR girl listed. That's fine though, it's a no brainer. Ilyana. Ilyana is not just my favourite PoR character, she's my favourite FE character period. That said? A hell of a lot of your favourite characters are on my list of PoR faves too. You like Bastian? Buddy once you're done Radiant Dawn you'll love Bastian.

Who is your favourite Laguz unit? At least in Path of Radiance, as well as type of laguz unit?

Y'know I will give you my fave from each tribe and then give my favourite type. Mostly as a stalling tactic while I figure out what my fave is.

Beast: Gotta give it to my boy Mordecai, he's such a teddy bear. I like his support with Ilyana and I find him very sweet and lovable. Honourable mention goes to Ranulf, who is also quite sweet and lovable, although not quite in the same manner. He's just a fun, friendly guy and he seems like he'd be nice to hang out with.

Bird: So I know that Daddy Tibarn is a major hunk and don't get me wrong, I'd like him to step on me as much as the next PoR fangirl. However as far as actual character goes I'm giving it to that ****er, Naesala. Greasy backstabbing son of a *****. I love him. He's a fun and interesting antagonist and I enjoy his antics a lot. Hell, I even liked him in Radiant Dawn, mostly.

Dragon: The Dragon Tribe as a whole has a very interesting dynamic within the story. I don't want to get too heavily into spoilers but I'm going to say Kurthnaga is my favourite dragon, even though he's not playable in PoR. Again. Don't want to dive into spoilers and his reasons for hitting the top are pretty mired in them. But, uh, he's a sweet kid.

So... favourite type of Laguz unit. I want to say Raven, but Naesala basically carries that single-handedly. The other two playable Raven units suck. Hawks are out because while I found them mechanically useful I wasn't especially interested in them all as characters. I'm not even gonna bother with the Wolves, and as ball-bustingly powerful as the Lions and Dragons are, I'm gonna pass them over too because they didn't really impact me all that much. That leaves the Herons, Cats and Tigers. I think I'm going to say... Cats. They were agile, hit reasonably hard despite that, and both Lethe and Ranulf were both interesting characters in their own right.

If there was one Fire Emblem character you could just erase from existence completely, who would it be and why?

Micaiah. Because she is the worst. I can't really get too deep into it given my insistence on avoiding spoilers but I will say that the plot of Radiant Dawn - especially events that occur in Part 3 - did not endear her to me. I could probably think of a handful of characters that I'd want to nominate for this question based on Radiant Dawn but Micaiah is the most egregious for me due to the insistence by both the game and her fans that the things that I find horrible about her are things that should be held up as shining examples of how much of a great character she is.

Let me put it this way. I could erase Camilla to avoid her shameless exploitation and disgusting number of alts, but I literally dislike Micaiah that much more than her.

What are your top 5 favourite games?

Gawd, make this hard for me why don't you. Let me see if I can think... I'm gonna make it clear, this list that I'm putting up - which I'm not even gonna try to order - is literally just how I'm feeling right now and these games could be replaced at any moment for any reason. I'm that bad at picking favourites.
  • Legend of Dragoon (PS1) - This is the game that got me into creative writing. Take a high fantasy jrpg, make dragons a central focus, oh, and all your party members are basically super sentai with elemental powers. Maybe not the best game as far as writing or original plot, it falls to cliche a lot. But god dammit, it was really ****ing cool. Love it to this day.
  • Kirby Super Star (SNES with a 3DS remake) - Simply one of the best Kirby games in the franchise and one that introduced a lot of concepts that are now intrinsic parts of the series. I highly recommend this game, and it's even considered the perfect Kirby game to start on if you're new to the series.
  • Digimon: Digital Card Battle (PS1) - An extremely addictive and fun card game for the Playstation. Probably the single Playstation game I've played the most, both as a physical copy and on emulator. If you like Digimon I highly recommend checking it out. It has a lot of references to the original Digimon World game and to the Adventure and 02 animes. It's also, uh, a bit of a busted mess. Some cards straight up don't work properly - or worse, work in a busted, OP way for the cpu but don't work/works as written for the player. But, once you know what cards to avoid it's pretty fun.
  • Warriors Orochi 3 (Xbox 360 and PS3 with updated rereleases on the PSP, Vita, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One and Switch) - Hands down the best in the Warriors series, Warriors Orochi 3 is a hack and slash game with a whole ****load of characters each with their own unique style. Arrange your heroes in a team of three and kill thousands of dudes. The rereleases are even better because they retcon the original ending - which was really bad if you thought about it at all - and added even more characters, including crossover characters.
  • SC2VN (PC) - SC2VN is a visual novel about esports. Specifically, about the Starcraft 2 scene in Korea. I find it very informative about pro gaming as a career and the scene in general, and felt that it was a very compelling story about the struggle to make it pro and the kind of uncertain and depressing mentality a lot of people who are heavily invested in gaming can have. Not much as far as gameplay goes, but I highly recommend it.
That's all I can think up at 1am on a Friday night I'm afraid but I do hope you enjoy said questions!

Hey, they were great questions! Get yourself some rest my dude.