• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

Guess who’s back?

WinterKaiser

Official Forum Lurker
AKA
TheSpartanWolf, Spartan, Tom
Time Zone
GMT
It is I!

Well, well. It’s been a hot minute, hasn’t it? For those unaware of the name change, I have previously gone by TheSpartanWolf or Spartan, or by my real name; Tom. I’ve been sorely neglecting the forums and for various reasons, chief among them being at busy at University, I decided to leave the forums behind me and start to move on...

But goddamn, did I miss you guys. So I’ve decided to resume my status as forum lurker supreme, and occasionally participate in some events. So just know that I’m about. Watching from the rafters.

See you on the flipside.
Tom

Luke Strife

"Manners maketh man."
Time Zone
GMT
Welcome back, person I don't know yet! I know the feel about missing the community, it's what led me to joining this forum in the first place. What're you studying at Uni?

Typhlosion

Fiery Trainer
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey there, Tom! Good to see you again; I'm happy you've decided to return to us. Does this mean things have been going better for you at university recently? I hope so!

Solar

a downward spiral
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Hunter
Tom <3

Seeing you post a thread made me happy I hope to see you around here more!! Either way even if you're a supreme lurker you'll always be a staple member to me.

Pendraflare

Dragon of Dark
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Ayyyyyye always nice when previous members return! :happy: Whether you get in a lot of activity or not we're always happy to have you. I hope you're still excited for the coming ATC presentation!

seaturtle

The Wicked Witch
Administrator
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back man, it's been a while. How have you been doing? Last I remember you were going to a game design school I think? In any case I'm glad to see ya again even if uni takes a lot of time. Don't be a stranger!!

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Tom! Welcome back! It's definitely been awhile since you've been around here! Hopefully you being back here means you're doing well both with university and with life!

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Hey welcome back Tom! I knew this community was missing something ;) But seriously tho, it's good to see you back :)

Dregran

Shocking Star
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
Time Zone
UTC +10
I'm disappointed this wasn't a Slim Shady reference.

Welcome back, all the same!