Guitar Hero, the video game for Nintendo Switch?

Do you think that there will be a Guitar Hero game for the Nintendo Switch someday?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leon_s_Galarian_Monarchy

Beginner Trainer
Right after the Guitar Hero franchise’s second hiatus from the commercial failure of Guitar Hero Live, do you that will be a Guitar Hero for the Nintendo Switch someday? Why?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello! Just letting you know I moved your thread to our Video Games subforum! The subforum where you originally posted it is for Pokemon Switch titles only.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I don't see it coming to the switch, especially given the rise in popularity of clone hero

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
I can't see it happening, as more and more companies are stepping away from big peripherals with a limited lifespan that are difficult to recycle. Those guitars, as fun as they are, are huge. I've seen so many in charity shops from the older games for pennies, because no one wants them.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I can't see it happening, as more and more companies are stepping away from big peripherals with a limited lifespan that are difficult to recycle. Those guitars, as fun as they are, are huge. I've seen so many in charity shops from the older games for pennies, because no one wants them.
Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. The peripherals are hefty and take up a lot of space. Even the packaging takes up a lot of space, and Game Stop likely won't accept something that big.
And licensing the songs is extremely expensive, and I doubt Ubisoft and Harmonix are going to shel l'm out the money to get a good set list.
And Guitar Hero/Rock Band killed themselves years ago from extreme oversaturation. People just kind of got sick of the games.
The fact that Lego Rock Band was a thing was a telling sign.
How the hell did anyone think Lego Rock Band was a profitable idea?

Leon_s_Galarian_Monarchy

Beginner Trainer
Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. The peripherals are hefty and take up a lot of space. Even the packaging takes up a lot of space, and Game Stop likely won't accept something that big.
And licensing the songs is extremely expensive, and I doubt Ubisoft and Harmonix are going to shel l'm out the money to get a good set list.
And Guitar Hero/Rock Band killed themselves years ago from extreme oversaturation. People just kind of got sick of the games.
The fact that Lego Rock Band was a thing was a telling sign.
How the hell did anyone think Lego Rock Band was a profitable idea?
I don't understand what the word 'shel' mean, and I'm not sure about whether it's a real or false word either. But there has been a mistake that you've made I think.

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time

karuji

New Trainer
just start play game after bought nintendo switch