Foolhard

Remington Smisse
AKA
Starcrossed, Dally, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
It's been a while since I've visited these forums, and surprisingly enough, the azurilland forums were shut down. After reading through the new forum and what I left on the old, I think I'm glad this happened.

Anyway, I'm awful at introducing myself, but I certainly do love socializing in a controlled environment.
So, let's meet halfway, ya?

video games (pokemon in the past, but i'm more about Smash, Monster Hunter, Katamari, OneShot, and anything rhythm based now. especially rock band 3.)
writing (poetry, comics, journals, novels, and any combination of the lot.)
drawing
building gundam figures
making plans for myself but never following through
other general attempts at organization
roleplay!!!
dungeons & dragons
forgetting my interests
---
currently watching:
the office
the disastrous life of saiki k.
monty python's flying circus

currently reading:
warhammer stuff

Last edited:

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Howdy, BloodClaw, it's certainly been a while. Monster Hunter, D&D, Poetry, and Monty Python? Man, those are some of the coolest things around. I think the last time we interacted on Azurilland was Queenie's Soul Eater thing. Glad to see you've returned.

Foolhard

Remington Smisse
AKA
Time Zone
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
hey Godot! it's good to see that you remember me, because pseudo-hanging around with you was great. and yeah, that's the furthest i can see back as well. it's a shame it also died out around the same time, my characters had good potential, just... maybe in better hands. like my current hands.
and perhaps we can elaborate on this Monster Hunter business

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
Hi Foolhard! Was reading your roleplay. It looks interesting ^^ Anyway, welcome back! Don't remember you much though. What kind of roleplays do you enjoy most?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Nice to meet you! Roleplay and Monty Python huh? Those things are pretty awesome!

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Foolhard! Welcome back to Marriland! That's certainly an interesting interests list you've got there, especially that "forgetting my interests" part, lol. I can't help but notice Katamari amongst your video games there. Which games in the Katamari series have you played? Have you enjoyed them? I hope you'll enjoy it back here!

Foolhard

Remington Smisse
AKA
Time Zone
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
generally speaking, I opt for high fantasy and science fiction roleplay, same as I write. I've only really played Katamari Damacy and Reroll, but I'll mess around a bit more since I've got a job now.
and, of course, it's a pleasure to meet all of you!