Hello all!

Sylveonn

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Emily
Switch FC
SW-5650-2285-5327
I am not new to the forums persay, I am just coming back after a long absence (and realizing how completely changed and such the forums are). On the other I guess old? forums I was under the same username. But I will still reintroduce myself. I am Emily, I'm in my mid to late twenties, I am married and have a one year old son named Theoden. I love to read, play my Switch, travel, sleep, eat, etc.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Sylveonn! Welcome back to Marriland! How long has it been since you were last on the forums? What ended up bringing you back here? Are you excited for the upcoming Sword and Shield games?

Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy being back here and stick around!

Sylveonn

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Emily
Switch FC
SW-5650-2285-5327
Hey Sylveonn! Welcome back to Marriland! How long has it been since you were last on the forums? What ended up bringing you back here? Are you excited for the upcoming Sword and Shield games?

Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy being back here and stick around!
It’s been over a year I think since I was last in the forums and yes I am pretty excited for the upcoming Sword and Shield games. I think what brought me back to the forums was just having a platform to talk about Pokémon and have fun.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Welcome back Sylveon! :D First off I must say I adore your avatar. :3

What kind of things do you like to read? And what kind of Switch games do you have?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Welcome! I love your profile picture. I'm Seb, I'm in my early twenties, I'm not married and I don't have a one year old son named Theoden!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hey, nice to meet you! What pokemon game is your favorite?

Sylveonn

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Emily
Switch FC
SW-5650-2285-5327
In response to Moonwatcher, I really like fantasy novels (like Harry Potter) and novels about vampires. And so far the only Switch games I own are Bendy and the Ink Machine, Let’s Go Eevee, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, Civilization VI, LA Noir(those last two are my husbands games).

In response to DeepSeaPrincess, my favorite Pokémon games are Sapphire, Emerald, Alpha Sapphire, and X.