Hello Everyone

Ragnorok71

Event Hunter
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
(GMT-8) Pacific Standard Time
I'm 23 been Playing pokemon way back starting with gamboy pokemon silver and since enjoyed it.

I started hunting event pokemon back in unova when hacked events weren't to common to come across. took a break about 5 to 6 years break on hunting them, came back n found out that people have it on lock down with you having to proof that your are legit with photos etc due to the mass flooding of hacked pokemon. I wish there was a system in place that's more effective with hack checking.
other then that Ill mostly be on here hunting past gen events if anyone's up to help out pm I'm more than down to make a deal.

Ill at times be hunting down shinys and maybe looking for clone legit events with proof.

on a side note been in the trading forums community on serebii and others for awhile. I use to have an account on here but forgot info on it.
Back in 2014 dc regionals or championship cant remember met marriland there was pretty cool wasn't even planing on visiting the event.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Welcome, welcome. Hope you'll have a good time here. :mrgreenazurill:

I know hacked Pokemon are everywhere, but unfortunately I have no knowledge about how to weed them out. Probably someone here knows. :hmmazurill:

And as a side note, do you happen to like (or even better, love) Pokemon Conquest? I mean, with that Nobunaga and his shiny :rayquaza: as your profile picture, I'm just curious. :hmmazurill:

Last edited:

Ragnorok71

Event Hunter
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
(GMT-8) Pacific Standard Time
Welcome, welcome. Hope you'll have a good time here. :mrgreenazurill:

I know hacked Pokemon are everywhere, but unfortunately I have no knowledge about how to weed them out. Probably someone here knows. :hmmazurill:

And as a side note, do you happen to like (or even better, love) Pokemon Conquest. I mean, with that Nobunaga and his shiny :rayquaza: as your profile picture, I'm just curious. :hmmazurill:
didnt play the game too much but am a big fan of shiny :rayquaza: