• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Hello I’m a newcomer!

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hello everyone! I really like to talk on forums especially Pokémon and so I was looking for a new place to talk. I also like to play forum games and I draw Pokémon and other things. Hope to have fun here!

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
A Piplup? Noot Noot!

Welcome!

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Hello everyone! I really like to talk on forums especially Pokémon and so I was looking for a new place to talk. I also like to play forum games and I draw Pokémon and other things. Hope to have fun here!
Hey welcome!
Always good to have new members here.
What age did you start drawing?

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey welcome!
Can’t remember but I guess I got good at it when I was in middle school. But I keep trying to get better. Just recently I started to use watercolors for the first time. I’ll share some drawing maybe later on :)

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Hey welcome!
Can’t remember but I guess I got good at it when I was in middle school. But I keep trying to get better. Just recently I started to use watercolors for the first time. I’ll share some drawing maybe later on :)
There's a section on the forums just for sharing art, can't wait to see yours :)

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey there! I've already noticed you posting around the forums here and there and that's great to see! Welcome to Marriland.

This is indeed the spot to talk about Pokemon and play forum games! So, I've got a question for you (might be obvious but I'll do it anyway): which is your favorite Pokemon?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Piplup! Welcome to Marriland! It's great that you've decided to join our community! What's your favorite Pokemon game?

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey there! I've already noticed you posting around the forums here and there and that's great to see! Welcome to Marriland.

This is indeed the spot to talk about Pokemon and play forum games! So, I've got a question for you (might be obvious but I'll do it anyway): which is your favorite Pokemon?
Piplup for cuteness, Scizor for awesomeness :P
Hey Piplup! Welcome to Marriland! It's great that you've decided to join our community! What's your favorite Pokemon game?
Pokémon X was the best game I have played thanks to its social advantages with the PSS and the large community at that time that were so excited to play online share ideas and stuff. Pokémon gold/silver is my go to game to play when I am bored. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl is my go to game when I want a challenge (still haven’t finished one for the second time) not because it is hard more because it is slow and it challenges my impatient nature

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben

Piplup for cuteness, Scizor for awesomeness :P
How about that! Scizor is one of my top favorites too. It is truly very nice to meet you XD