hello! im old and don't know what's happening

ilikepikachu

New Trainer
hello! im returning from the old forums. the last time i was here was.. 2015? im looking forward to trading and making new friends!

i've been replaying pokemon y and wanted to look through the walkthrough, but azurilland was gone?!? marriland said that it would still be in a read-only format, but it keeps redirecting to the pokemon wiki, and the walkthroughs aren't there either. the only way i can access it is through the wayback machine, but it's too slow to actually use and some pages don't show up.

can anybody tell me what happened, or direct me to the site? thanks!!

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Hey, welcome back!

The old site (which is now Azurilland) was archived back in November 2018 by Curse. At that time, Marriland swooped in and picked up the forums, bringing us back to the Marriland name. We don't have any control of Azurilland anymore, as the archive was managed completely by Curse. Looks like they probably dropped it completely, which is a shame, but it's not anything we could have stopped.

It really stinks that all the old guides and walkthroughs were lost, but on the bright side, I believe Marriland has plans to get guides and walkthroughs up on the main site. There's already a pretty great (and mobile friendly!) Pokedex up and running, heheh.

ilikepikachu

New Trainer
thanks so much for the reply! :D it's nice to know what actually happened to the site. i'm looking forward to spending more time on the new sites!

Last edited: