Hello Marriland!

Aru

Aspiring Gym Leader
Hello, I'm Aru and a new member of this forum, I have been playing Pokémon since ever in the first generations until now and I like roleplaying and challenges aswell, mostly randomlockes and monotypes. I don't have so much time to play or be in the forums but I expect to have a good time here!

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Welcome to the forums, Aru! Which games do you like most? And that's great, we have a roleplaying community, and one that likes doing and reading challenges, so I think you'll have fun here ^-^

Aru

Aspiring Gym Leader
Thank you Mystical, I think my favorite game is Heart Gold for the nostalgia factor, but I love the fifth generation story, see you soon!

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
Welcome to the forums Aru! I hope you enjoy your stay :3. Gen V is absolutely amazing, though I lost my interest in SoulSilver after I finished the first region... i should get back to it.

What’s the thing you enjoyed most in Heartgold?

Aru

Aspiring Gym Leader
Thanks Stralend, I think having two regions to "explore", the music and being able to have your Poké outside :)

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Hey Aru! Welcome to our forums, it's so awesome to see a new face around here <3 I really hope you do enjoy the time you have to spend here, we've got a ton of people interested in challenges and roleplayers. Clubs are a great way to get to know us as well, see ya around! ^_^

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Aru! Welcome to Marriland! Always good getting a new face joining us. HGSS is a pretty good game to have as your favorite, since that's my favorite as well, lol. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and stick around!

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Greetings, Aru! Ah yes, challenges are something that I'm always into, so I hope to see something exciting from you down the road. (= And HGSS tend to be one of the biggest fan favorites. I'm not really a roleplayer myself but there are other people in that vein. Anyway, don't hesitate to message me if you want something or to talk. Hope to see you around!

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Hello new person! Always good to see a new face, I hope you find your stay as comfortable and as welcomed as I have!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Welcome, fellow newbie. Just wishing you'll get :comfey: here. :happyazurill:

PS: please excuse the pun, I just can't help it :cheekyazurill: