• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Hello there!

Muto

New Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Zoey
My name is Zoey but I go by Muto online. I originally joined the predecessor to these forums back in 2007 around the release of Diamond and Pearl when I was only 13 years old. I found myself reminiscing about those times and wanted to take a peak back at those memories, only to find out that the original forums are now gone. Digging around did lead me to discover that they'd been brought back for a round 2 however and so here I am. On the off chance of anyone actually remembering me I should mention that the name I originally went by was Zman but I've long since transitioned and thus the name is no longer appropriate. Anyway, I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out in 1998 and it remains one of my favorite hobbies along with playing RPGs and TCGs as well as reading manga and to a lesser extent watching anime. I'm really not sure what else to add, hopefully this paragraph long introduction is enough. It's good to be back.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Muto! Welcome back to Marriland! Definitely impressive that you joined the original forums all the way back in 2007. It sucks that the old forums and even the archive are gone, but that's Curse for you. Hopefully you'll enjoy being on the new forums as much as the old ones!