Hello there

SergeantSunshine

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
Hey everyone, new member here. I love talking about Pokemon so I've been checking around for some places to do that, so here I am. Been a fan for 10 years, my first game was Heart Gold, and my favorite types are flying and ice. Hope you all are having a wonderful.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Your first game was HeartGold too?

On a (slightly) more serious note, welcome to the Marriland Forums! It's always nice to have more people who want to talk about Pokemon. Tell me, is there a story behind your username?

I hope you're having a wonderful day as well!

SergeantSunshine

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
Your first game was HeartGold too?

On a (slightly) more serious note, welcome to the Marriland Forums! It's always nice to have more people who want to talk about Pokemon. Tell me, is there a story behind your username?

I hope you're having a wonderful day as well!
It's definitely my favorite game, I've played it so many times but I lost it a few years ago which sucks and yeah there actually is a story behind my username. So I'm in MCJROTC which is like a mini high school marine corps thing and my rank is Sergeant. I'm one of the cadets in charge of handling inspections and I'm known for asking the hardest questions and giving the other cadets a hard time, plus I suffer from RBF. So some of the younger cadets started ironically calling me sunshine, then few months later it morphed into Sergeant Sunshine.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
HeartGold is my favorite game too! I wonder if my username gives anything away XD Shame that you lost it! Copies of that can be hard to replace nowadays :sadazurill:

Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, yes indeed. My dad's in the Air Force, and my mom used to be, so I'm familiar with the term. That's a great story; Sergeant Sunshine does have a nice ring to it. Why the Marine Corps?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Sunshine! Welcome to Marriland! Having new members join is always a good time. You seem to have good taste in Pokemon games, given that HGSS is your favorite, lol. What about the flying/ice types makes them your favorites?

SergeantSunshine

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
HeartGold is my favorite game too! I wonder if my username gives anything away XD Shame that you lost it! Copies of that can be hard to replace nowadays :sadazurill:

Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, yes indeed. My dad's in the Air Force, and my mom used to be, so I'm familiar with the term. That's a great story; Sergeant Sunshine does have a nice ring to it. Why the Marine Corps?
Yeah, I've been planning on replacing it but never got to it and I'm also kinda broke right now.

I was convinced by my grandpa, who was in the Marines, to join and I wasn't too keen about it because I expected tons of yelling, I've heard crazy stories about drill sergeants, and I didn't want to do anything associated with the military, but it grew on me and I love it.

Hey Sunshine! Welcome to Marriland! Having new members join is always a good time. You seem to have good taste in Pokemon games, given that HGSS is your favorite, lol. What about the flying/ice types makes them your favorites?
I honestly have no idea why I like flying types lol. As a kid I just always liked birds and stuff so I guess that's why. For ice I just really like their designs, like Froslass.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben

Yeah, I've been planning on replacing it but never got to it and I'm also kinda broke right now.

I was convinced by my grandpa, who was in the Marines, to join and I wasn't too keen about it because I expected tons of yelling, I've heard crazy stories about drill sergeants, and I didn't want to do anything associated with the military, but it grew on me and I love it.
You weren't keen on joining because of the yelling and crazy drill sergeants, and look where you are now. Fate does have a sense of humor, eh?

Quick tip: If you want to respond to multiple people at once, you can use the handy "Multi Quote" button right next to the regular quote one. That'll save you from having to post twice in a row, which does go against the rules of our forums. No biggie this time but I would encourage you to read up!

SergeantSunshine

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST

You weren't keen on joining because of the yelling and crazy drill sergeants, and look where you are now. Fate does have a sense of humor, eh?

Quick tip: If you want to respond to multiple people at once, you can use the handy "Multi Quote" button right next to the regular quote one. That'll save you from having to post twice in a row, which does go against the rules of our forums. No biggie this time but I would encourage you to read up!
Yeah, it's kinda crazy lol.

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely get to reading them.

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
nice signature its p iconic
welcome to the forums join my club we have a championship belt maybe it matches ur interests

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
He lost already so he's not a threat, you still have a chance

SergeantSunshine

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
CST
nice signature its p iconic
welcome to the forums join my club we have a championship belt maybe it matches ur interests
Thanks, and i'll definitely check it out.